• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
gratz to the devs, they got my $ after i swore off buying another "survivor" steam sensation ever again

as for what i think about the game itself, i just dicked around with it off and on so i can't really speak to it. but i didn't refund it after 5 minutes so that says a lot coming from me

Tya

Oct 30, 2017
Well the tree thing with the examples posted here seem incredibly dumb and not fun.

They are the most ridiculous examples. It would be like judging a game like Skyrim with some of the most absurd gifs. The most I've had is a tree I chop down landing on another tree and knocking it over as well.

PSbigfan

Banned
Sep 30, 2018
User banned (1 Week): Trolling, Related Prior Ban in Same Thread; Account In Junior Phase
You need help if you hate people buying games they enjoy.

"PSbigfan" goes without saying
You hate PC because it's a platform that allows small games to reach massive audiences...ooook
Out of fucking nowhere
Congrats!

I have a friend who usually jumps into these PC games that suddenly hit big (recently FallGuys, Among Us, Phasmophobia). But to my surprise he hadn't bought it yet, I inquired what's up with that. "Nah doesn't seem like fun without a bigger group of friends to play with, not interested". Just few days later he already has clocked almost 30 hours into the game. Gave me a chuckle. Maybe this could be the one I take a crack at too.

tenor.gif

Not sure if there was some language barrier here? Like did you mean that you hate the memeing about PC Master Race, when actually many of the popular titles run with a "toaster" and no high end rigs are needed? I don't know, it's very unclear what you intended to say.
Is it the weekend already?

Also. big congrats to the game. Well deserved.

Hello guys I was very bored and i want read some funny quotes πŸ˜‚.
So thanks and specially Brick and saci .

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Hello guys I was very bored and i want read some funny quotes πŸ˜‚.
So thanks and specially Brick and saci .

So, you just like to troll got it.

Anyway it's a solid game, but there is a lot of little things that I wish they improve in. Can't wait to see how much changes in a year this game makes,

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Valheim absolutely has its hooks into my gaming group.

I don't know how long it will last but it's all we've been playing for the last four days. I ended up renting a server on g-portal so we'd all have a persistent world.

InternHertz

Oct 25, 2017
Brussels, Belgium
I think I'll buy it, I've seen how it is, and I'm usually not about survival games, but the gameplay loop seems fun so I'll jump in and put the number of copies at 3.000.001