• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Marin-Lune

Oct 27, 2017
Second half of the video seems alright but damn first circuit shown is HORRIBLE, the shadows and drawing distance are so distracting. Not looking good :/

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
That's rough. Did this have a very small budget?

We only have the announcement trailer for Grid Autosport. Since that was a PS3/360 game I'm more willing to believe that footage below is more accurate in regard to how the game will look. At the least it should look like the original console release. No way should it look worse.

I thought Switch was getting a port of the mobile version?

Council Pop

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else think the sound design is awful? Those screeches and squeals are ridiculously high in the audio mix and just sound like exactly the same clip being triggered repeatedly. I thought we'd moved past awful sound design like that.

It's a shame to hear it's bad on other systems cos I'd love a good arcade rally game for the Switch.

Putosaure

Oct 27, 2017
France
How come these shdows need to be dynamic ? Does it have dynamic time of day ? Bake this into the textures dammit

IronicSonic

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That shadow/lighting LOD … I can't stand it

Hope GRID would be ok

mikehaggar

Developer at Pixel Arc Studios
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Harrisburg, Pa
Seeing this makes me want a new Ridge Racer on Switch. I'd even be happy if they ported Ridge Racer 7 to Switch to be honest. Having that game on the go would be amazing.

no1

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Seeing this makes me want a new Ridge Racer on Switch. I'd even be happy if they ported Ridge Racer 7 to Switch to be honest. Having that game on the go would be amazing.
Just thinking about that makes me wanna go and play it.

ucanadam

Alt account
Banned
Dec 6, 2018
I kinda wanna buy it because it has no racing game on it.
Maybe they should port Test Drive Unlimited 2 :(

Simba1

Dec 5, 2017
This dont look good, like quality of video is bad and that shadow draw distance is terrible.