• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
So basically never. This is not something these parents will ever forget or stop grieving for.

I am so sick of assholes like these trying to find any excuse to slip out or weasel their way away from any personal responsibility.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
coming from the guy with the coward tag this guy is a fucking coward

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
If this department isn't burnt to the ground and a new one built from the ashes with all new officers, than we have fucking failed as a society. Good god.

Dec 30, 2020
"Well. I'm not explaining myself until you quit crying over your dead children."

That man needs to be kicked with enough force that he sees the curvature of the earth.

Br3wnor

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing says "Nothing to see here!" like this. These people aren't just cowards---they're the dumbest mother fuckers in the world.

Yeah, as absurd as this is they're only fucking themselves because it's only going to make the press stick around and keep digging. They know they fucked up but they still have the 'good ol boys' mentality where if they just wait it out, everyone will forget and eventually leave them alone so they do stupid shit like this. You know that CNN reporter literally won't rest until they give some sort of explanation

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
"Quit grieving"?!

I hope this fuck never gets a moment's peace for the rest of his life.

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds like another precinct needs to be burned to the ground.

Also, yea, these fuckers definitely killed one of the kids.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think there is anything especially terrible or evil about this small PD. I don't think they are somehow exceptional or outside the norm for PDs. Rather, I think the have the same attitudes of the NYPD and all other PDs, boiled down into a few individuals. It's the same we won't be held accountable, we save lives and put our life on the line, we are above questioning attitude we've seen before.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I don't think there is anything especially terrible or evil about this small PD. I don't think they are somehow exceptional or outside the norm for PDs. Rather, I think the have the same attitudes of the NYPD and all other PDs, boiled down into a few individuals. It's the same we won't be held accountable, we save lives and put our life on the line, we are above questioning attitude we've seen before.
They want to be worshiped like they are hero's without actually doing heroic shit and when shit hits the fan most of em will only care about their own preservation. But they wants pats on the back for being some dumbass blue line and they hold society together or some other BS.

clmartin

Banned
Apr 1, 2022
This is really an uncharitable interpretation of what he was saying and the tone with which he said it.

Womble

Banned
Apr 15, 2022
19 people died under their watch. With them waiting to even move in to stop the massacre. Not really caring how it's interpreted.

When it's news it kind of does matter.

News should be impartial and fact based to avoid misinterpretation.

I mean you're allowed to be livid with the situation but presenting information or disseminating it with an agenda or opinion is misinformation which isn't useful to anyone.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (3 Days): Body Shaming; Thread Derail
Are there any fat people in the military? Not to body shame, but it seems like even those in really high ranking who probably have more paperwork to do and in a much more stressful situation are at least not fat compared to these yellow pigs. Fuck all cops.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
why did I know what exactly this asshat would look like before I clicked on the thread?

geardo

Oct 27, 2017
Are there any fat people in the military?

There were back when I was in the military but that was more than ten years ago when Iraq was happening and they needed people. No idea what it's like now. There's really not supposed to be any obese people in the military if they're following the fitness requirements. Cops are far fatter on average imo.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
The fact this isn't national front page news is fucking absurd.

Kids are dead you fuck. You don't get to dodge questions.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
I swear there is something in police "training" that turns you into a sociopathic monster if you aren't one already.

dennett316

Nov 2, 2017
Blackpool, UK
This is really an uncharitable interpretation of what he was saying and the tone with which he said it.
With all due respect, fuck his tone. That faux-conciliatory shit doesn't deflect from his choice of words or the fact he has the time to get sworn in as a city council member while the families are grieving, but refuses to co-operate with the investigation. I don't particularly care that this was scheduled before that tragedy happened...read the fucking room, maybe don't do that shit while you're dodging accountability, makes you look REAL bad.
He didn't say 'once the families have had time to get over the shock', or 'have had time to lay their loved ones to rest', he said "once they've quit grieving". You could maybe make a case that he was flustered due to the reporter asking him a question, but you have to wonder why these basic questions would fluster him at all if there was nothing to hide?