• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Xt9tBnW.png

Used up all my LP, hopefully I can stay in the 3% tier by playing regularly now

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
PquGBnG.png

Managed to make it to the Top 2% in this event, I had to use 490 Prism for LP to make it this far

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Congrats!
I made 10% and now had enough medals and white microphones to unlock this:

screenshot_2018-05-28d6ucz.png

So this what it looks like when you unlock the "message" part of a Shining Live UR. My Japanese is too non-existant to translate it, unfortunately. (Starts with "Your... ")
There was a little cutscene when it unlocked showing the message on a neutral background, but it's not even voiced.

Well, all this, and still no Circus Natsuki pull...

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
I got lazy and only made it to the Top 20%. Bummer. Unless the next event boy is Ai/Natsuki/Masato, I'm prooobably gonna sit the event out. I've also noticed that fewer and fewer people in my friends list in the game are participating in events. In "No More to Say", about five or six of them didn't participate. "No More Bets"? Nearly ten of 'em!

Of course, could be they just don't like Randy/Ranmaru...?

But thanks to the tier reward I did get enough prisms to get one more pull out of the circus banner and got my knife-wielding Masato. Masato never disappoints!

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Another 300MB update. I don't think I can keep playing this game for very long, I only have around 200MB left on my phone now. Dang.

Oct 25, 2017
what types of phones are you all using with space issues? I have a 10 GB.

Actually it seems I can also specify to let it save to the memory card instad of internal storage, I have up to 32GB as well.

Game currently use 2.9GB for me. wow.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
UtaPri is 2.63 GB on my iPhone 5S

people have datamined the next set and event
Caught in the Rain - Tokiya (UR), Cecil (SR), Ranmaru (SR), Masato (SR), Reiji (SR), and Otoya (SR)
Magician themed Event - Masato (UR) and Cecil (SR)

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Oh my god that photo shoot theme sure is something. (Poor Ai.)
Did they happen to datamine the photos already too? Where do you keep up with this?

I'm sad that Circus Natsuki didn't show in 4 11-pulls. I even got the Ren UR, but Masato was the only SR from the set I got. No Knife-Camus for me...
I got Halloween Otoya though, I love that set! His witch hat is very cute

Well, clinging on to my 400 prisms left until Natsuki/Syo double birthday on June 9th. Will we get double birthday prisms?

Edit: Oh hey, I just noticed that the event UR is the last remaining idol that I don't have any URs of! That's really nice.
Should have been Natsuki, but I'm SLIGHTLY LESS BITTER about it now. He better be a star photo though.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god that photo shoot theme sure is something. (Poor Ai.)
Did they happen to datamine the photos already too? Where do you keep up with this?

I'm sad that Circus Natsuki didn't show in 4 11-pulls. I even got the Ren UR, but Masato was the only SR from the set I got. No Knife-Camus for me...
I got Halloween Otoya though, I love that set! His witch hat is very cute

Well, clinging on to my 400 prisms left until Natsuki/Syo double birthday on June 9th. Will we get fouble birthday prisms?
Yeah they have them in the Shining Live Discord but they encourage to not post them outside of there
I can send you a pm of them if you'd like

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Yeah they have them in the Shining Live Discord but they encourage to not post them outside of there
I can send you a pm of them if you'd like

That's super kind of you to offer, but I don't want to have you bothered by PMs for this. The banner should be up soon enough or at least the announcement, so I'll be patient and excited for that.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
That's super kind of you to offer, but I don't want to have you bothered by PMs for this. The banner should be up soon enough or at least the announcement, so I'll be patient and excited for that.
It's not a bother but I'll respect your wishes because surprises can be pretty exciting!

Your Natsuki is the first card I've seen with a signature! Did you have to get 4 extra copies to unlock that? :o

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Your Natsuki is the first card I've seen with a signature! Did you have to get 4 extra copies to unlock that? :o

That's just the message, because I somehow did get 3 of the UR - I picked it initially as my starter UR, then randomly pulled it again once, and then got the third from the Shining Party banner recently. So only 2 extra cards! I guess the signature would go under it.
A friend tried to translate it, but found it hard to read. According to him the first part might say something like "lots and lots of songs for you", but he's not sure about the Kanji (uta).

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
That's just the message, because I somehow did get 3 of the UR - I picked it initially as my starter UR, then randomly pulled it again once, and then got the third from the Shining Party banner recently. So only 2 extra cards! I guess the signature would go under it.
A friend tried to translate it, but found it hard to read. According to him the first part might say something like "lots and lots of songs for you", but he's not sure about the Kanji (uta).
Oh so you only need 3 copies to get the special message, that still seems like a completely low chance though D:
At least it happened to you with an Idol you like!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
IxRtwkv.png

My 2nd 11 shot in this gacha, I'm so happy to get Ranmaru without too much of a struggle!

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Congrats! I poured all my prisms into the Circus banner, and never got Circus Natsuki. I'm crying, no rain needed.
I'm saving up for the Syo/Natsuki birthday still, I can only pull on this banner if they don't delay the event again and it starts next week. Only have 200 prisms at the moment.

Why Circus Natsuki, why?

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Why is Otoya such a filthy liar? Look at this:

What are those white fluffy things in the sky, Otoya? What are they?

I CAN SEE THROUGH YOUR SHIRT, YOU DRENCHED FIBBER.

Congrats! I poured all my prisms into the Circus banner, and never got Circus Natsuki. I'm crying, no rain needed.
I'm saving up for the Syo/Natsuki birthday still, I can only pull on this banner if they don't delay the event again and it starts next week. Only have 200 prisms at the moment.

Why Circus Natsuki, why?

I would gladly give you my Circus Natsuki if it was possible. :[

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Yay, the event UR is a star UR! I only need two more star UR to complete a full star UR team, and this will be one of them!
Also, after this one I now have at least one UR for each band member! I feel oddly accomplished, lol.

A bit unsure if I should pull the Syo birthday banner or the rainy one. I'm still barely holding on to my 350 prisms for Natsuki's birthday right now. But the rainy Tokiya UR is a star one... o_o

Did any of you here use the microphones much yet?
For some reason I got 8 Camus microphones, but barely any other ones...

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
More Star URs are always welcome!

Apparently Syo is the next UR (based on Tokiya's side story) so if you want a Syo UR that might be a good thing to save for.

I've used 3 (Camus Crystal UR, Masato School UR, and Gambler Ranmaru UR) but I got drops for other idols but haven't used them.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
There's also a x2 SR rate banner, they're planning on making changes to Score Battle. The one they mentioned for the next one is limiting the rarity of your idols to SR and below.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Darn, both birthday banners gave me cards I had mostly already to max rank/level.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
BEST BOY CAME THROUGH ON HIS BIRTHDAY AAAAHHHH

screenshot_2018-06-08u4uqy.png

Also, that story is such a tease. They better give him a Satsuki alt for his solo series event UR. :3

"Hey guys, should I take off my glasses for the photo shoot?"

screenshot_2018-06-08k2uv9.png

screenshot_2018-06-08pnu5s.png

Edit: I now have every Natsuki UR in the game except for the Toyland Villain event UR, wot!
PS: Super disappointed that the Halloween set isn't included in the birthday pulls. I guess that would change UR and SR probabilities unevenly since Reiji and Ran are URs, still stupid though...

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Wow congrats on getting all the gacha Natsuki, that's a great accomplishment!
I wonder why they want him to keep his glasses on ;)

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
AAAAAAAARGH, C'MON. Tokiya just trolled my ass. Did an 11-shoot in the Caught in the Rain banner and got a Tokiya UR, but it was his Shining Live one (which I already have).

WHY YOU GOTTA DO ME LIKE THAT, TOKIYA?

On the plus side, I got Ranmaru and Cecil's rain SRs. Still missing Reiji and Tokiya but I gotta save the rest of my prisms for wet Camus.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Anyone have any luck getting the gorgeous new Syo UR? I absolutely love the colors they used for it. They've really been stepping up their game with the UR art.

Did one pull so far. No Syo. I did, however, get wet Camus so I'm pretty content.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I did a solo and got a Rare, I'm trying to save up prisms. D:

Next event was datamined
UR Ai Dream with Perfect Score Up
SR Camus (I forget the rest)

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I just wanted Natsuki...
._.

screenshot_2018-06-15dqs0f.png

At least I also got this dork.

screenshot_2018-06-158ks51.png

And SR Rainy Ai came home as well, like clockwork.
screenshot_2018-06-15xxsfl.png

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Whoa. I don't log in for a few days and they go and drop a special paid gacha banner. Anyone try rolling on it yet? Getting a bunch of SRs sounds tempting, but I already have so many that I never use.

As far as the Ai event goes, I'm only playing enough to nab the Camus SR. Finding it harder and harder to find the motivation to get through these events, honestly. They need to spice things up or cut back to one a month.

Oct 25, 2017
Whoa. I don't log in for a few days and they go and drop a special paid gacha banner. Anyone try rolling on it yet? Getting a bunch of SRs sounds tempting, but I already have so many that I never use.

As far as the Ai event goes, I'm only playing enough to nab the Camus SR. Finding it harder and harder to find the motivation to get through these events, honestly. They need to spice things up or cut back to one a month.
Anniversary one gave me a ton of SRs, but I did get one or two I didnt have.

Ai event, just playing on refresh, so far top 50%. Spent like 4000 crystals on Caught in the Rain Syo and I still dont have him. I just cant, but I will do another roll in a day or two.

Events are fine for me as I just go all out when its a character I want. Once a month would mean even longer to get to a Syo or Otoya event.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Upon getting Ai from this event, I know have at least one UR of every guy. Yay.

Welcome to the club! Now make them fight for your love! XD

I spent 900 prisms on the banner and all I want is Natsuki but he won't come home, why???
I have weird luck in this game:

screenshot_2018-06-241gjqm.png

The irony of getting beach Cecil on the rainy banner...
Also, according to his UR story, he's afraid of the sea? WTF, Klab.

Trying hard to place in Top 10% without spending prisms so I get at least one more full pull before the banner ends. The points are crazy this time it feels.
I didn't wake up in time to push hard before the Masato event ended, don't let me down this time, sleepy me!!! I need those 150 prisms! (I'm approx rank 1100 right now, but I was even higher in the Masato event and then I went to bed... not falling for the false security this time!)

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Spent 1500 prism on the x2 SSS and got Masato and Camus.

Quartet Night Star so close to Ranmaru. :(

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I'm awake. I swear I am.

Crazy to see: 20min ago I placed around 1400, had I not woken up to keep playing, I'd be out the Top 10% by now. The last hour is rough, oh boy.
Debating to spend more prisms for stamina now, this is so nerve wracking...

Edit: Dropped 50+ ranks in the last 5min BUT EVERYTHING IS RIGHT WITH THIS WORLD.

screenshot_2018-06-26vbkeq.png

Last edited:

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I was in a cushy 1200 ranking spot an hour before the event stopped but I made the mistake of going to bed. Dropped to the 15% bracket.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, slipping from the 10% tier is depressing :(

Next Score Battle is SR and below only

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I'm excited for this. Since there's no ranking, it will just boil down to having to start early and time your battles well to get enough points for the highest rank eventually. I think?
I'm not super confident in my SR only team, basically, but since they'll remove attribute bonus, I just need to pile my best SRs into one team and hope for the best. We'll see.
I like the new sticker design too.

Any rumors on the July banner?
Next event has to be Natsuki though...

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm excited for this. Since there's no ranking, it will just boil down to having to start early and time your battles well to get enough points for the highest rank eventually. I think?
I'm not super confident in my SR only team, basically, but since they'll remove attribute bonus, I just need to pile my best SRs into one team and hope for the best. We'll see.
I like the new sticker design too.

Any rumors on the July banner?
Next event has to be Natsuki though...
Same here, glad that they're using SR icons for it now

Only thing I've seen is that
Otoya is the next UR