• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they introduce something to rank up our photos without dupes, I want to Crown Challenge my Ramaru URs :(

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
They have something like that in Love Live, don't they?
Something like the rainbow medals I think?

I'm more frustrated that I DO have 3 of the same Natsuki UR but not a single microphone for him.
With how rare they are I don't get why you'd use them on an SR or even R ever. Which is dumb, since the whole point seemed to be to make a fully maxed out SR a valid UR substitute for your team. Well that and to make people whale for dupe URs of course...
However, you're more likely to pull an UR of any kind before having pulled 4 of the same SR, no? So why the same material for SRs and Rs?

I'm not a fan of the system any way that I look at it. If at least picking a sticker in score battle would guarantee that you get the microphones of that colour...

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
They have something like that in Love Live, don't they?
Something like the rainbow medals I think?

I'm more frustrated that I DO have 3 of the same Natsuki UR but not a single microphone for him.
With how rare they are I don't get why you'd use them on an SR or even R ever. Which is dumb, since the whole point seemed to be to make a fully maxed out SR a valid UR substitute for your team. Well that and to make people whale for dupe URs of course...
However, you're more likely to pull an UR of any kind before having pulled 4 of the same SR, no? So why the same material for SRs and Rs?

I'm not a fan of the system any way that I look at it. If at least picking a sticker in score battle would guarantee that you get the microphones of that colour...
For idolization and unlocking more skill slots you can use stickers (rewards or sacrificing cards) in Love Live.

Have you used the 5 white microphones they gifted you? You can exchange them for 1 microphone of your choice in the Shop. It also sucks that the boosts don't affect the number of microphones you get. :(

I don't have any Maxed out SRs unfortunately.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
For idolization and unlocking more skill slots you can use stickers (rewards or sacrificing cards) in Love Live.

Have you used the 5 white microphones they gifted you? You can exchange them for 1 microphone of your choice in the Shop. It also sucks that the boosts don't affect the number of microphones you get. :(

I don't have any Maxed out SRs unfortunately.

Yes, that's what I meant when I compared it to the medal system - like the rainbow medals you get for sacrificing an UR.

And what the hell, I didn't even see that microphone exchange thing in the shop!!!
Now I get what the white microphones are. I thought they were stand-ins for random microphones.
Just unlocked the sub-skill on my Shining Live Natsuki UR, and it's the best one, the one for full stamina, whooo! Got it to level 3 as well: 30k extra points when finishing a song on full stamina, wowza!

I could unlock the next part, but then I'm really hurting my star team. Really need some star URs to replace my Natsuki dupes in the team first. Oh, and more microphones of course.

Do you guys think score battle will be a weekly or a bi-weekly thing, to not correlate with the song event?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, that's what I meant when I compared it to the medal system - like the rainbow medals you get for sacrificing an UR.

And what the hell, I didn't even see that microphone exchange thing in the shop!!!
Now I get what the white microphones are. I thought they were stand-ins for random microphones.
Just unlocked the sub-skill on my Shining Live Natsuki UR, and it's the best one, the one for full stamina, whooo! Got it to level 3 as well: 30k extra points when finishing a song on full stamina, wowza!

I could unlock the next part, but then I'm really hurting my star team. Really need some star URs to replace my Natsuki dupes in the team first. Oh, and more microphones of course.

Do you guys think score battle will be a weekly or a bi-weekly thing, to not correlate with the song event?
Yeah I didn't notice them either until I looked into my inventory, exchanged them for a Camus mic since his event UR has the 27k score when full combo achieved.

My Star team is still my worst, I always hope the Score Battle doesn't give me one of those songs. I've only gotten a Masato Mic to drop and I had the x3 boost on :(

Alex from KLab Games Station said that the Score Battle is meant to give us something to do between events so I think it might just be every two weeks.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Yesterday I got the Shining Super Stars Cecil and today I got the Shining Live Cecil from the free photoshoot. Much better pulls than I was expecting.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
I ended up pulling Shining Live Masato, Shining Live Tokiya, Shining Super Stars Cecil, and Shining Super Stars Otoya.

My Dream and Shine teams are basically unstoppable at this point. Now if only I could get some more Star URs.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get any URs from the free pulls :(

next event UR is Camus

Circus gacha with Reiji as the UR

Last edited:

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Star UR fom the event, awesome! It looks cool too, don't mind that it's yet another Camus.

I got Shining Super Stars Otoya from the free pulls.
The Shining Party banner gave me Ai, Natsuki, Camus and Tokiya URs.
I still don't have a single Masato or Reiji UR.
I just spent all my prisms though, so this banner won't help.

Good thing I find clowns creepy, or I'd probably weep over that Reiji UR with the awkward prison tear tattoo, haha.

Last edited:

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
What is this? Idol Master w/ men? That's a serious inquiry, not disparagement, as that would suit my interests.
Essentially it is. This is a free to play rhythm mobile game for the Uta no Prince-sama series. You build teams of seven cards based off the eleven guys, unlock moments that help strengthen your cards, and read the story bits as they release. If you have played the Love Live mobile game it is very similar and was made by the same developer.

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Essentially it is. This is a free to play rhythm mobile game for the Uta no Prince-sama series. You build teams of seven cards based off the eleven guys, unlock moments that help strengthen your cards, and read the story bits as they release. If you have played the Love Live mobile game it is very similar and was made by the same developer.

Oh wow. This sounds great. Thanks to both of you for the replies. Downloading now!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Really glad that they made Stamina Recovery Notes give some Score bonus when at full health

It sucks that mics are stuck behind Gem Bonus songs since there isn't always one going on

Is there a point to continuing the Score Battle once you reach Rank A?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I guess it makes up for Camus being the last one to get an event UR in the first place.

I need more Star URs so this is welcome, but I haven't had enough time to save LP :(

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
14ZWuIL.png

I was only after fire breathing Ranmaru but a UR is good too, I'll try one more time so please don't be like Sports Ranmaru.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I did three pulls and got everyone minus Otoya and Ranmaru. This is turning into the White Day pulls again for me lol.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Just had prisms for one 11 pull and got Ai. I think I got every single special Ai SR since Valentine's now, wow.

I have this nagging suspicion that the second half UR will be Natsuki. FML.
Can anyone with the Reiji UR confirm from the story?
I don't think it will be Camus, so it's Natsuki, Ren, Cecil or Masato.
Masato and Reiji are the only guys I don't have any URs of, watch it be Masato, lol.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Just had prisms for one 11 pull and got Ai. I think I got every single special Ai SR since Valentine's now, wow.

I have this nagging suspicion that the second half UR will be Natsuki. FML.
Can anyone with the Reiji UR confirm from the story?
I don't think it will be Camus, so it's Natsuki, Ren, Cecil or Masato.
Masato and Reiji are the only guys I don't have any URs of, watch it be Masato, lol.
Reiji talks to Ren in the second part of his card's story.

Oct 25, 2017
Event playlist has a pretty hot selection of songs this time around.

Sad that Im going out of town for five days and dont want to run out of all my mobile internet usage on the game :(

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Wow, looking at the rankings...

The current #1 player has a score of over 660,000 points. The second one's currently over 500,000. That's insane considering this event's only been going on for, what, a day? They're demons! Deeeeeeemons, I say!

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Did a pull. No Reiji but I got Ranmaru and Ai, who were the main two I wanted from this half of the circus set. A Syo is fine too.

Does getting an idol's affection past 50 change how often you get their photos? I'm only wondering since I rarely got Camus photos (even Rs were hard to come by) back in the day. But now that I've got a 50+ bond with him I'm pulling him almost all the time. Not that I'm complaining.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I struggled to get Otoya's cards in the past few shoots and he is above level 75, so I do not think it changes the odds. I will say that I had Camus kind flood my pulls for awhile so maybe he is just becoming friendly lol.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
screenshot_2018-05-04hhowj.png

So I decided that I like Reiji enough to do a third pull and the game decided it's time I got a Reiji UR. Nice. Not that I needed more blue URs, but hey.
Also, WTF, another Circus Ai. I got 4 of him now!!

I shortly after realized I should have tried the Shining Party banner one more time instead, since it runs out before I get event reward prisms. I'm a dummy.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
VfSFCk8.png

Magical Halloween Series added permanently to the Photo Shoot, Ranmaru rate up when

Last edited:

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Of course that happens once I save up for one final pull on the UR rate up banner (which gave me nothing but garbage this time as well).

That's great, but I agree, it's a bit sad we don't get an increased chance for these in a banner - at least there's a good chance to pull these in birthday banners then!

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
It's about time they added another one of the older sets to the photo shoot. Maybe now I can finally get something aside from Dancing with the Stars Ai/Masato and Listening to Music Otoya/Syo.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Second half of the circus set's out. What'd you guys get? I managed to get Natsuki and Camus this time around. Gotta try to save up more prisms before the banner ends so I can get that knife-wielding Masato.

That circus Ren UR looks great, by the way.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I was told Ranmaru will be the next event UR so I gotta save my prisms if I want to get 2 copies of him for the sub skill

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I dropped all my prisms into the Shining Party banner, so there's not much to save for me, lol. Only have 400 and without an event this week I can't really get more.
I'll try to get Circus Natsuki before the banner disappears, but I need 300 prisms for Natsuki's birthday banner in June too.

Shikai

May 16, 2018
I cant believe I havent found this sooner, so many good tips on here^.^

Last edited: