• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Yeah, looks like we've still got about six days to go on the current banner. I'm only around 700 prisms but between the login bonuses and reward prisms I should be able to get to around 900-1000 by the time the next banner hits.

As far as the event goes, I'm sitting around 52,000 points. Having two extra URs since Aqua Crystal sure has helped tremendously.

Oct 25, 2017
Im borderline 10 and 5%, will probably advance more in the morning each day, my hand, and wrist, and whatever is further up keeps hurting a bit so it keeps me from really going all out, sigh.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
HJZH4YV.png

KLab trying to take my White Day Ranmaru prisms

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I'll pass on this, I've been lucky enough with URs so far, and it's cheaper to use the prisms on the event to get an UR.
I'd rather spend them on stuff with higher chances for specific photos. From the standard pool I only really want Shining Kingdom Natsuki, and the chance to get him with this isn't higher than normal at all.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
The offer only runs for six days, so that is going to be a pass from me as well.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I'm looking forward to White Day in general, there will be special voice lines from my ikeman right? Who did you guys give presents to on Valentine's? Only Natsuki for me. XD

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I gave presents to everyone minus Ai, Syo, and one more guy. Either Natsuki or Cecil.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Just barely made it to the 100,000 mark in Syo's event. I wonder what tier I'm going to end up in. Right now it's looking like I'll be in either the 15% or 20% group.

I'm looking forward to White Day in general, there will be special voice lines from my ikeman right? Who did you guys give presents to on Valentine's? Only Natsuki for me. XD

I gave some to Masato, Cecil, Camus and Natsuki and spent the extras on that SR ticket.. Originally I wasn't going to give Natsuki a present, but then he was all like "OH?! Chocolate for me? I'm so happy!" on the main screen so I felt obligated to give him one...

In slightly related news, this glorious fucker showed up in the mail today. Now he can spend eternity with his best friend/favorite kouhai, Cecil:

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm curious how many points you guys get from the last song in the event with x3 booster

I think my average is 2500 pts on Pro but it seems low, the grind is really getting to me

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Wow top 3%, I'm struggling to get into the bottom 10% for the tier UR D:

I wish this game had an LP notification

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
I only get around 1600-1700 on the last song with the x3 booster (on Hard), but I'm using Auto-Play and don't have a great team. Still lingering in the 20% tier, so this is probably where I'm going to finish unless I start dropping prisms for extra LP.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the responses! Guess 2500 pts isn't so bad.

I feel like what makes that 5 Turn photo shoot also not worth it is that only the Initial, Summer, and Amusement sets are in it.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I get around 1800 - 1900 points on the last song with a booster and manually playing. Sometimes I forget to boost the song, then I go cry in a corner for a bit. Goddammit.
Couldn't play today at all, because work was hella busy. This will be a long night - 30k points missing for the UR from rank rewards. I can do it, but RIP sleep.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Well, kids, the battle's over. How did you all fare in Syo's event? My lazy butt ended up in the 20% bracket as expected. Didn't have as much time to play yesterday as I would've liked, but oh well. Also...

Y'ALL EXCITED FOR WHITE DAY?!

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Ended in the 10% which is where I plan on staying for all the events, unless they change the reward distribution. Now I can go back to getting all the prisms from the standard songs.

Oct 25, 2017
Fell to top 5% tier, I could have kept 4% but I was like why spend 80 prisms just to get 30 more??? Would have been a netloss to fight for that tier.

WIll do draws to get SR White Day Syo...hopefully I wont need to use all 5 of mine.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
I was distracted this event but pulled out some plays in the last minute to at least get the points SR.

Very excited to dump all my prisms on the upcoming new white day boys!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
zADIfFH.png

Started up the game and was bombarded with White Day thanks

White Day Camus UR confirmed!

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I felt good with my place in the top 10%, so I went to sleep and missed the 10% bracket by 2 PLACES. FML.
I guess staying up and spending stamina on this is not worth it, unless you see it all the way through. With the event ending at 6am for me, and me being a sleepy person, that won't check out.
I guess I'll be content with the UR from the point rewards alone from now on.

I have 2,5k prisms now, and I'm not that interested in the second White Day banner. I guess I'll hold out for Easter? Bunny Tokiya please?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on finally getting a gacha Camus UR! A limited one at that :D

Did 3 11 shots and got White Day Ranmaru on the 2nd one so I'll probably stop there for now

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Congrats to everyone getting their wanted cards! I did one roll and got Masato, along with Otoya and others in the first round, so I think will save my prisms for the next event and then Otoya's birthday next month.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
I blew through my 1400 quartz. Everyone but Ren and Camus came home (they're my top to favs). Masato is new best fav for being a good boy a showing up first.

I did get a UR! But it's Shining Kingdom Natsuki. Boy wow is that sure an outfit he has.... Now I need a million rare Shine gems again (after finally uncapping my Valentine's Ren UR). They hate to drop for me I have a bunch of the Moon and Star ones.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I did get a UR! But it's Shining Kingdom Natsuki. Boy wow is that sure an outfit he has....

Noooo, that's the one I really want. :D

But I'll probably get it soon enough, seeing as I'm hilariously lucky with the gacha in this game. Beware my second full pull on the new banner:
Holy Batman, when will my lucky streak end? I'll probably get hit by a bus any second now. (Also, the game really wanted me to have lots of Autumn Style Ais, what do you guys do with spare Rare cards that you have maxed out already? Feed them to your URs for skill points?)

I didn't have any feelings towards the guys on this banner, I just really liked the look of the guys without the tuxedo jacket in this (Ren and Ranmaru), so my stupid luck made it so that I got Ren in the first pull as well. :D

His story line is ... as expected. His special outfit has him acting coy, haha, no one is fooled!!
"Buy more prisms, thank you."

Last edited:

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
Holy Batman, when will my lucky streak end? I'll probably get hit by a bus any second now. (Also, the game really wanted me to have lots of Autumn Style Ais, what do you guys do with spare Rare cards that you have maxed out already? Feed them to your URs for skill points?)

Any beyond the Max Special Practice I sell for silver medals which I use to buy silly backgrounds for my boys.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
44WGf5z.png

Wow, there's a double chance banner. 4% for a UR.

DId 3 11 shots and didn't get anything though :(
Edit: Make that 4 without a UR

Last edited:

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
For the reasonable idiots among us:
The special UR rate banner is up for 8 days. It's possible that they announce the new banner after White Day around the time it ends - you might want to hold off dropping your prisms until you know what the Easter banner will look like! But it could also be that they'll announce the new banner JUST AFTER this one.
Think of the bunny possibilities though. Stay strong.

That's my strategy at least.

This event is looking bad for me, my birthday is coming up, and I'm supposed to meet friends and be social. No night time marathon sessions for UtaPri I'm afraid. Looking forward to what I get for my birthday in the app though!

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I did the double UR pull and got to SR, one of which I already had.

Event wise, I am in the 10% section and plan on keeping myself there.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
Granblue Fantasy anniversary events are draining my free game time recently but I want that Ren UR...... need to rally.