• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I end up witth prisms because I didnt do anything on Ren Bday shoot or also on the 2nd half of valentines. I also was trying to use prisms cautiously for the ranking event, well just used enough to get an UR Camus and after that didnt use anymore.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
3RUB6XZ.png

My Ai curse continues

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I rolled twice this morning and both rolls had the Tokiya Dancing with the Stars SR that I already have. Grr. Well I got the AI SR beach one and a few R cards I did not have yet so it was not a total waste.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
screenshot_2018-02-28cuqma.png

lol, second pull!!! My UtaPri luck won't stop quite yet it seems.

That's literally everyone I wanted from the banner (Natsuki, Ai, Reiji) and i don't mind the UR either.

Now if the game could give me some more red SRs...

By the way, I ended up spending 125 prisms on stamina in the event to get the UR from the event rewards. I was in the top 10% for a brief second 2h before the event ended, but ended up firmly in the 15% bracket. Overall, I achieved everything I wanted from it.

Snapped that brief moment:
screenshot_2018-02-27l9si4.png

Also, the normal picture for the Cecil UR is a choice...
screenshot_2018-02-28qhshj.png

Hahaha...

vN6biZB.gif

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
And sorry for the double post, but I'm betting on Syo or Masato being the UR for the second banner, and I guess Syo is more likely as Masato recently had that event UR.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
And sorry for the double post, but I'm betting on Syo or Masato being the UR for the second banner, and I guess Syo is more likely as Masato recently had that event UR.
I would like Syo being the UR or at least the SR so I have a card of his that is usable. Still have yet to get a non R card of him or Cecil, so an event card might be my only way lol.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Well, Camus shows up in the story for Cecil's UR, munching Wasanbon. So that might be the hint? I guess event timing isn't a reliable factor then.

So we'll have Easter Syo instead?

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
This is delightful. I really loved in the last event how Ranmaru invited Cecil along to help recording just to spite Camus. All while Camus is trying not to break character for the cameras.

Yeah, that was pretty funny. I have to say, I was pretty indifferent towards Ranmaru from watching the UtaPri anime (BANANA IS PERFECT moment aside), but this game made me have a change of heart. A rocker who loves cats and meat, AND is a professional Camus troller? Sign me up.

Somewhat related, but Camus has a voice clip where goes into butler mode and cheerfully mentions how Cecil is his favorite rookie. I can only imagine how hard he's lying.

Sometimes I seriously wonder what's actually going on when you/your character touches the guys.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on your pulls everyone!

Wow at that clutch top 10% sad you couldn't keep the position , I'm still trying to farm the Special Dream Gems to complete Camus's Moments :(

Possible WD Camus for the 2nd UR? Not the first time someone had an event UR and gacha UR released close together and Camus fits White Day really well.

Last edited:

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
I've been stuck at 3/5 Special Shine gems to finish my Valentine's Ren for weeks now. With 2 other Shine SRs waiting for their turns after.

Also I'm doomed next banner. It's all my fav boys and potential Camus SR. At this point I'm doing the EXP dailies to get enough to max out the fully uncapped Rares I have in order to get them to level 50, which rewards you 20 prisms.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been stuck at 3/5 Special Shine gems to finish my Valentine's Ren for weeks now. With 2 other Shine SRs waiting for their turns after.

Also I'm doomed next banner. It's all my fav boys and potential Camus SR. At this point I'm doing the EXP dailies to get enough to max out the fully uncapped Rares I have in order to get them to level 50, which rewards you 20 prisms.
Do you not use the x3 boost and do songs corresponding to that gem? Im drowning in all the special gems now.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA

Man, I got nearly 200 prisms from leveling up all my maxed Rs. It was fabulous.

Also like Dedication mentioned, try using the x3 boost. I've been doing that with Hard songs and it usually nabs me a couple of special gems a day.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Syo and Natsuki are the UR and SR respectively for the event starting Tuesday.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
The event story sounds really fun. I'll gladly take officer Natsuki, will probably pass on the UR this time though.

Oct 25, 2017
They need to introduce more better awards above the UR points level, since top 10% tiering last time seemed to really be at or above the base UR level points anyway.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
I don't think I'm going to try to go for a high rank this time around. I'll focus on getting the prism rewards so I can do a few extra pulls once the second half of the White Day set comes out.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Wow some of the songs in this Syo event have really difficult beat maps.

3 Million Worldwide Download Campaign has begun with special packs and 10 days of login with 20 prisms each
9eg1JaN.png

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
I got my monthly prize and it was just 15 prisms wow rude. At least the login bonuses are nice for the DL milestone event.

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
So what is the best way to grind prisms without spending money? I want to have enough for multiple pulls during the second white day event.

Oct 25, 2017
So what is the best way to grind prisms without spending money? I want to have enough for multiple pulls during the second white day event.
Do the main story, 5 prisms per each of the events, also do the moments for each character to raise to max level since you get prisms for doing each chapter in their side stories. 5 prisms for also video watching. Also prisms for playing the songs like 12 or so per rank for each song, really adds up. Do the actual Syo event, lots of crystals there too.

-
99cent deal for prisms special right now is also a good deal
-

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Complete songs (not the event or some of the campaign songs which have different rewards) with full combos and meeting score ranks on each difficulty. You can get 9 prisms from one song on your first try (4 from score, 4 from combo, 1 from completion)
Each time you complete a story section, be it part of the main story, the event story, or the side moments stories, you get 5 prisms.
Maxing the level (which is 20) of the 11 starter N cards gets you 20 prisms each. Maxing the rank and level of all other cards (requires you to rank four the cards through special lesson and level cap depends on card) gets you 20 as well.

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
Do the main story, 5 prisms per each of the events, also do the moments for each character to raise to max level since you get prisms for doing each chapter in their side stories. 5 prisms for also video watching. Also prisms for playing the songs like 12 or so per rank for each song, really adds up. Do the actual Syo event, lots of crystals there too.

-
99cent deal for prisms special right now is also a good deal
-

Complete songs (not the event or some of the campaign songs which have different rewards) with full combos and meeting score ranks on each difficulty. You can get 9 prisms from one song on your first try (4 from score, 4 from combo, 1 from completion)
Each time you complete a story section, be it part of the main story, the event story, or the side moments stories, you get 5 prisms.
Maxing the level (which is 20) of the 11 starter N cards gets you 20 prisms each. Maxing the rank and level of all other cards (requires you to rank four the cards through special lesson and level cap depends on card) gets you 20 as well.

Thanks will try this.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed this as well, though I just auto the songs after clearing them the first time. I do like that Syo's song from the anime's first season is in, since I thought it was a cute song.
Nice!
I wish I could auto all the songs, I don't have any Star UR so I've been cheesing the S rank by using my Shine team to clear those

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I didn't know you can auto event songs, whaaaa.
Should be doable for some of them, I am at 6 UR cards now.

I love the event story as much as I expected. Chapter 7 finally had Tokilock show up! Someone please tell me that they will give us the other guys in those outfits for a photo shoot? I really like Masato's Watson outfit.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I didn't know you can auto event songs, whaaaa.
Should be doable for some of them, I am at 6 UR cards now.

I love the event story as much as I expected. Chapter 7 finally had Tokilock show up! Someone please tell me that they will give us the other guys in those outfits for a photo shoot? I really like Masato's Watson outfit.
Tokiya and Otoya already received cards in the Japanese release. Not sure off the top of my head about the others, but if you look in the side story section, you can see all the released card names.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
That is super impressive! I've been busy at night and the mornings so I haven't had much time to drain my LP. Wondering how well I'll do this event.

Also where are those second half of White Day cards I got 1K prisms burning a hole in my wallet.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Haha, I was also expecting the second White Day banner today, but it seems that will be next week.

I'm doing badly at the event, having a job again was a bad idea. Guess I'll spend some prisms on stamina to catch up on the weekend. Since the banner didn't show up, I'm nearly sitting at 1800 prisms now.