• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Cecil, Otoya and Ranmaru, and to some extent Camus I can't really enjoy singing. Are people into that? Especially Cecil, jeez.

Man, Cecil kills me because he's one of my favorites but HOO BOY his singing is lousy sometimes. I think he sounds fine when he's singing in a lower voice (like in Destiny Song). Too bad almost every song that features him has him doing the nasally high pitched thing instead.

I'm not too big on Otoya's or Syo's singing either. At least Syo puts so much enthusiasm in his songs that he's always fun to listen to.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I really appreciate Syo's singing becaue it feels like the voice actor is singing "in character", if that makes sense? I think that is really hard, and impressive to achieve. I bet he sings just fine when he is not "Syo", if you know what I mean.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Yeah, that totally makes sense. I wanna say one of the audio commentaries included with the Simpsons DVDs talks about how hard it can be to stay in-character while singing (or screaming).

For Valentine's, I ended up giving Camus, Masato and Natsuki presents and using my remaining five on that SR+ ticket. Ended up getting a Ren SR from it. Not bad, not bad.

Oct 25, 2017
Oh the story added one of my favorite Ranmaru songs, I cant wait to get that far (currently at episode 8, I need more main story tickets). NOT BAD is great.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Not Bad was on as an XP boost daily song recently. I'm only on chapter 6 though, so that's about the only time I'll hear that for some time, haha.

Good news for me, found a new job - so I bought the starter pack with the SR ticket to support the game and celebrate. Random Camus SR now powers my yellow team to allow me to S-Rank hard difficulty. Nice!
I also now have 4 URs altogether after more pulls, and I got the "Listening to Music" SR from Natsuki that I really wanted too. All in all very happy with my pulls so far, but devastated that I missed the event Natsuki SR recently. I really wanted that one because of the Kendo cover, damn.

Are there chances to get Event SRs after the event in this game?

Oct 25, 2017
Sitting here on like 570 prisms (and am going to probably get the 79.99 set in a few days)...is there no gacha to replace the video one that just ended? :( dont care for the valentines ones currently.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Same here. I'm just shy of 600 prisms and was wondering if there's any info on upcoming gacha banners or events. I know Ai's birthday is around the corner (so there's that at least).

I'm kind of holding out in the hopes of the next event being a Camus one...

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Finally some new news

Starts tomorrow at 9pm for me
Gotta farm for some Special Dream gems

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's still the same thing, got 30 prism this time :(

ImperfectKnobbyBoto-max-14mb.gif

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I got to the top 10 in the event and out of curiosity, looked at the top 100. Good lord, those people are dedicated.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Yay, my first event, and with my favourite song in the rotation too (Zettai Reido Emotion). Got to top 15%, let's see if that UR is doable from the rewards.
I don't mind about rank rewards, my minimum goal is to get all event story chapters, and if I can keep the pace up the Ranmaru SR. Camus UR looks nice, but that will be a stretch.
I'm boosting the two last songs, and gained three levels already, lol. Progress is slowing down now, let's see if I need to sacrifice some sleep over this.
My job starts next monday, so I still have most of the event off, ganbatte!!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to get as many points as I can today because school starts this week, saved up a lot of LP gifts hopefully that helps.
I really like the songs in this event selection.

Did another pull on the Valentine's banner and it was 1 SR but it was Valentine's Ranmaru so that's great!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
The songs being so good makes it easier to continuously grind this honestly.

I started just doing the event in Pro because Hard was boring me, I can't get auto S but I don't mind doing Manual play for now.

Oct 25, 2017
Sitting in the top 4%. Glad I have 800 unused prisms. But I dont want or aim to use them all...but ur camus at 200K points and Im like almost halfway there. Decisions.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at 116k, I haven't used any prisms just the LP that I've saved up.
I completed Navigator Ranmaru's Moments right when I got him, too bad his Vocal stat isn't good enough to be used in this event :(

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Wowzers, I'm just cruising around 65k currently, no chance to compete with the big guys yet, haha. Saving my prisms to eventually get more URs from pulls, no chance in hell that I'll reach the 220k to get the Camus UR from rewards for now.

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Well, spent a hilarious amount of time grinding but I've finally nabbed the Camus UR from the 220k reward tier. Not doing that again!
...At least until the next Camus event.

At this point I'm going to chill and only play enough to maintain my current position in the rankings.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I haven't even reached the Ranmaru SR yet, I admire everyone's persistence here.
I guess once I have more UR photos, I get higher points and event points by proxy?

Is there a hard cap for LP once I reach a certain account rank?
I assume it's 100 LP? I'm at 96 LP now, 6 level ups due to the event in the last days.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
My LP has continued to grow past 100 and the max LP you can hold is 999, though I do not know if players can reach that through leveling versus just saving up the LP packs and using them all at once or exchanging prisims for LP.

Last edited:

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Yeah, that was a good moment. I also laughed at the part where he
descended from the ceiling on wires just to spite Ranmaru. And give his fans an amazing spectacle, of course.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully I dont fall out of the top 2%, maintaining my middle position just by playing on refill. Going back to just hoarding all these LP for the next event. Surprised I actually broke even on Prism's spending and will actually gain at least 200 all while maintaining top 2% status. The game is so generous with prisms.

(will probably spend 600 - 900 on the next gacha update though, I want more syos, ranmarus, and otoyas, and tokiyas)

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Yeah. Coming from Fate/Grand Order, it almost feels like Shining Live's throwing prisms at me to make up for FateGO's stinginess. Not that I'm complaining.

Went ahead and did an 11-pull for the Valentine gacha in the hopes of getting Valentine Masato. Apparently he heard me because I nabbed not one, but TWO of him! Do you guys tend to get photos/cards of one or two idols more than the others? Which guy's been the hardest for you to get? Personally, I can't get Masato, Natsuki, and Ai to leave me alone. On the other hand, Camus will not give me the time of day. He's the only one I've yet to get a single SR for...but I have two of his URs now so I guess it balances out?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Judging from my photo list I get Ai a lot

I don't have any Reiji or Ren photos

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I get a lot of Natsuki, Ai, and Camus, while Masato and Otoya seem to avoid me explicitly. I don't have a lot of photos yet anyway. Not interested in the current Valentine's banner, so I'm hoping for a new one soon - I also want those nice new rares with everyone in suits.

I don't think I'll get into the 10% bracket before the event ends, and probably won't make it to the UR reward from points. That's a bit sad, but I'll take away 3x Ranmaru SR at the end of the day probably, so there's that. I might drop around 50 prisms at the last minute, trying to see if I can get into 10%, but honestly I'm usually around 8000 points away from the cut off point, so I'm not sure that will make a difference.

Good luck to all of you guys!

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Eleven hours to go. I slacked off yesterday so I got booted down to the Top 4% bracket. Going to see if I can't squeeze my way back into the Top 3% before the event ends.

Wonder what the next event's going to be? I lucked out since Masato and Camus are my favorites, so I'm not going to put a lot of effort into whatever comes next since I've already got my best boys out of the way.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Feb 27 Maintenance mentions that a new Special Photo Shoot is coming so I'm guessing it might be White Day.

Camus was the last one to get an event UR so we probably have no idea who is next but I think it will be Charm boosted because that's Aqua Crystal Camus'a leader skill

Oct 25, 2017
I got booted from top 2% to the edge of Top 3/4%. The problem with exerting more effort and using prisms is its not like I get those prisms back. Im so close to hitting 1000 prisms.

Bring on boosted Otoya or Syo rates.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to stay in the 4% range, I was doing lives before it ended and the last one I did didn't count for event points.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
The event is finally over. Now to store up the video lp packs until the next one.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
I rallied last night from 15% to 5%. I did what I could Camus but I'm pleased with my level 60 cap one. Also had enough gems to fully do his memories chain.

Pretty excited about this White Day set! Because I have 700 prisms already and most of my lesser fav boys are front-loaded into the first half so that means the second half will be a plethora of my top favs! I'm so curious who the UR will be.....

GKSilKamina

Oct 25, 2017
Festering Swamp, USA
Finished off just a little over 300,000 points, putting me in the 4% bracket. Now I can go back to focusing on trying to get at least one of Camus' SRs. :[

Man, you guys have a lot of prisms. I've only got 400 right now and that's after getting the ranking reward from the event.

badarchetype

Nov 20, 2017
Finished off just a little over 300,000 points, putting me in the 4% bracket. Now I can go back to focusing on trying to get at least one of Camus' SRs. :[

Man, you guys have a lot of prisms. I've only got 400 right now and that's after getting the ranking reward from the event.

I bought the UR pack when the game first came out so that gave me a ton to throw at Valentine's Day UR Ren.....

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Someone mentioned that Ai's birthday is just around the corner, March 1st, so I guess there will be a birthday photoshoot for him like Ren had.