• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
pZmUnp6elp_bqg.jpg

pZmUnp6elp_bqw.jpg

Online inventor 藤原麻里菜 (Marina Fujiwara)

Like to make wasted invention, the unit has been programmed to swear when it bump into something in 3 language.

And the black unit has the word 天上天下唯我獨尊( I am the only master above and below the heaven/I alone am the honored one ) is the statement by Buddha when he was born according to historial text from the Tang Dynasty in China( 敦煌变文集·太子成道经 )

English word include Oi ya fucking idiot!、Move then!、Out my fucking way!、Move!、fucking move!、Can you fucking look where you're going!?

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
What part of that is useless, that's awesome

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
That's brilliant. This is now my second favourite roomba-related idea, with my first being to get half of a dozen of them, decorate them with fairy lights and have them softly play "Dance of the sugar plum fairy" as they clean my house while I sleep.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
That's brilliant. This is now my second favourite roomba-related idea, with my first being to get half of a dozen of them, decorate them with fairy lights and have them softly play "Dance of the sugar plum fairy" as they clean my house while I sleep.

....I want this now.

OP
OP
SilentPanda

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
What part of that is useless, that's awesome
this is the opposite of useless

It's "useless" according to the inventor, in her word.
"Even if there is not more convenient, there is no impact on daily life", but can continue to develop "creative" items of this point, in fact, is already invaluable"
So it's Useless that it doesn't give more feature or bonus, and no impact on the device.