• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 539 86.8%
  • Yes, if s/he's not too far right/left

Votes: 24 3.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 6.9%
  • I want Trump to win!

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
I will not vote for someone just because they call themselves a Democrat. Their ideals need to somewhat align with mine.

That being said, most of the current candidates would see my vote if it came down to it. But if it were say Joe Lieberman, or an a-hole like Jim Justice, or Marriane Williamson then I'll stay home.

This is my basic mentality, although I'll vote for the Democratic candidate. The only people who I think I would sit home for would be Tulsi, or maybe Bloomberg.

Oct 27, 2017
Where is my, "crawl over broken, Ebola-adulterated glass to vote for whatever meat sack makes it outta the Dem primary?"

Last edited:

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Voted "yes" because of the current frontrunners (Biden, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg), absolutely. I would consider it a moral failing not to.

If you broadened that to the full field, the only one who would really give me any pause is Gabbard. She's in the tank for someone, but if she was the only other option...

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Of course, because even with the least desirable Democratic candidate we have a reasonable chance of making progress and starting to undo Trump's policies, not to mention judicial picks and a potential SCOTUS pick.

This is far more important than whom you "like."

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone Democrat/liberal/leftist who wouldn't want to help vote Trump out is a self-righteous delusional privileged piece of shit

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone Democrat/liberal/leftist who wouldn't want to help vote Trump out is a self-righteous delusional privileged piece of shit
giphy.gif

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Absolutely. Any besides Tulsi I'd feel pretty enthusiastic about doing it, even if I have my doubts about how the Dem will do in office. A failed Dem is better than Trump any day. Tulsi I'd feel a little queasy about, but I'd do it.

Prolepro

Ghostwire: BooShock
Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Yes, because I'm not interested in fucking the Supreme Court for 30 fucking years.
oh dont you worry about that

just wait for their ruling on congressional delegation of power where they rollback any measure of power not already in the hands of the executive

that'll be just swell

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like Biden, but he has my vote regardless. Anybody but Trump again.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
I'm not gonna say no to anything left of the current administration, even if it lands far closer to the center than I'd like. I'm not conceding to a Biden nomination until it happens, but if it happens, I'll still vote for the schmuck.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I have some tolerance for people in a VERY solid blue or red state making protest votes or voting for a third party, but if you live in an even remotely purple-tinged state and you don't go out and vote for the Democratic candidate, I am happy calling you a selfish, awful human being.

As someone else said in this thread, literal Democracy is at stake.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I mean I have some tolerance for people in a VERY solid blue or red state making protest votes or voting for a third party, but if you live in an even remotely purple-tinged state and you don't go out and vote for the Democratic candidate, I am happy calling you a selfish, awful human being.

As someone else said in this thread, literal Democracy is at stake.
What if the Democrat was sherriff David Clark?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Yes. If the option comes down to a Democrat I don't like vs Trump I will vote for the Democrat. Trump cannot be allowed to have another term.

Also I wish the poll was public so we could see who wants Trump to win.

Oct 27, 2017
Don't be an idiot. Our system is unfortunately built to require voting for the lesser of 2 evils. So do just that: vote for the lesser of 2 evils. Plain and simple.

Hopefully, that lesser of 2 evils will actually be a good candidate and not a status quo stooge only interested in keeping rich people in control and exacerbating inequality further but throwing regular people a bone here and there.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With Republicans the way they are? Yes, absolutely. That being said, I'm going to fight for Bernie this cycle. He's the best candidate in the field for working class people by a thousand miles, and it's obviously the ruling class fears him the most. Go Bern.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone that's a Dem and not Trump is a clear, undeniable upgrade.

Not voting or voting Trump because you don't like the Dem candidate is some grade A stupid shit to do.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, the only thing that matters is getting Trump out and packing the court with liberal judges. I'd hate to see biden in office, but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat to start trying to stem the bleeding from the GOP treason.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Well yea but I'm side eyeing people very hard who are already resigning themselves to settling on Biden.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Literally the only Democratic candidate who might give me pause is Tulsi Gabbard.
She wouldn't give me a second of pause of Trump. Hell, I would vote for almost any GOP over Trump. There is basically nobody, within reason, that I wouldn't take over Trump.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Yes, the only thing that matters is getting Trump out and packing the court with liberal judges. I'd hate to see biden in office, but I'd vote for him in a heartbeat to start trying to stem the bleeding from the GOP treason.
You'll need the Senate for that. Mitch ain't going to allow votes while a Democrat is in office.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You'll need the Senate for that. Mitch ain't going to allow votes while a Democrat is in office.

President can appoint temporarily while the senate is in recess. Schedule it so the court can hear cases when those appointments are in effect. Use those windows to overturn Citizens United, pass gun control etc. Dems have to stop playing by the same old rules when one party is openly treasonous. And make it a priority to make DC and Puerto Rico states so the democrats can get back the senate. Plus McConnel is getting older, hopefully he dies soon.