• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 539 86.8%
  • Yes, if s/he's not too far right/left

Votes: 24 3.9%
  • No

Votes: 43 6.9%
  • I want Trump to win!

Votes: 15 2.4%

• Total voters

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I'm just curious. Would you vote for Biden if you were a Sanders fan? Sure you will not get what you want, but you would still remove Trump from office (if that is what you want).

I'm from Sweden so I can't vote in the American election, but if I could any president would be better than Trump.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, because I'm not interested in fucking the Supreme Court for 30 fucking years.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Hell yes. I'm not going to let perfection get in the way of a vast improvement.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Yes is the only logical answer

How could you look at the trump administration and want 4 more years of this shit

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
A more interesting poll would be would you vote for a Trump level bad Democrat instead of a moderate Republican?

Like, the matchup is Trump (D) vs. McCain (R)

Tetra-Grammaton-Cleric

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I already did it when I voted for HRC and I'll do it again to oust Trump but Biden is the very definition of the lesser of two evils and it's going to suck if I have to give that useless shit my vote.

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
I will continuing voting Dem until there is a viable national party that is to the left of them (in the event that the Dem party itself doesn't adapt and move left). But the odds of that happening are essentially none. So I will vote Dem my entire life 🤷‍♂️

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes. Our democracy is literally at stake.

The GOP realizes that it is doomed by law and demographics and so all it's doing now is trying to change the rules so that a small minority of Americans can permanently retain power regardless of facts, votes or morality.

So it doesn't matter how shitty they are. Short of Gabbard, I'd vote for any of them with barely a blink. And I'd have to seriously consider Gabbard who's a carpetbagging hyper right wing Russian stooge and cult member.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Theoretically I wouldn't vote blue just to vote blue. Like if there was an even worse candidate than Trump on the Democrat side, I wouldn't go party first or anything like that. However that's basically impossible, so in real life, yeah.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
I'd vote Gabbard over not voting against Trump or voting 3rd party as awful as that would be.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
Yes. Voting isnt something to take for granted and to hold purity tests over.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very, very left and yes, I'll vote for whichever Democrat wins the nomination. But I won't be excited for a centrist candidate. And that, in turn, makes me scared in the same way I was in 2016 that a centrist candidate will fail to build excitement and grassroots and ultimately lose due to turnout.

Jersey_Tom

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
There's too much on the line. Primaries we can squabble over which Dem is best but in the general it's clear that any of the options is the lesser of two evils.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not selfish enough to throw my vote against Trump away just because I didn't get the exact candidate I want. I'd vote for a soggy Yu-Gi-Oh card.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
For those in swing states, do your part. Another four years of Trump would be disastrous.

For me. Gun to my head, I would vote for Bernie solely as a means to saving the judiciary branch.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
The senate is more important than the presidency and I fear Biden won't lead to the turnout we need. Sure, he will win; but with what senate make up)

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
90% voted yes so far in that poll but sucks for us that the remaining 10% will swing entire districts and states one way or another.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
I will not vote for someone just because they call themselves a Democrat. Their ideals need to somewhat align with mine.

That being said, most of the current candidates would see my vote if it came down to it. But if it were say Joe Lieberman, or an a-hole like Jim Justice, or Marriane Williamson then I'll stay home.

OP
OP
ADee

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I will not vote for someone just because they call themselves a Democrat. Their ideals need to somewhat align with mine.

That being said, most of the current candidates would see my vote if it came down to it. But if it were say Joe Lieberman, or an a-hole like Jim Justice, or Marriane Williamson then I'll stay home.
Most? Who would you not vote for?

Oct 25, 2017
The next seat in the Supreme court is about morph our country for decades to come, our planet is being charred, and minorities, lgbq+ and women will literally lose rights. This is no time to be picky, and if you protest vote just because it's Biden, you're a privileged fuck who could endure these changes and never cared about these issues to begin with.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No to Biden for sure. Probably Buttigieg as well. Of candidates who have a legitimate shot at winning the nomination, I should say. Their political beliefs are not representative of mine.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'd vote for a molding sandwich over that piece of shit. The sandwich would make a better President anyways - at least it couldn't betray our allies or cozy up to dictators.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
I ain't voting for Tulsi

I also live in Maryland so I can afford to do whatever I want with my vote.

Deleted member 3896

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep. Anyone who says they won't is happy to flush the Supreme Court down the toilet for the rest of all of our lives.