• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

This was how England committed concentration camp genocide in the Boer War. Disease was a feature not a bug.

Pay attention. History happens now. Get active.

rightdog

Banned
Aug 19, 2019
User Banned (permanent): Troll account, sealioning
Are we providing treatment to people in Germany who get sick? I don't understand why we need to give people free medicine who don't live in the US...

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like a good way to spend more money in a few months when you have to take care of people who get the flu in your detention facility.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
Are we providing treatment to people in Germany who get sick? I don't understand why we need to give people free medicine who don't live in the US...

Because a flu outbreak on US soil is something we should just let happen because the people we lock up against their will are originally from a different country?

Oct 27, 2017
United States
4 words.
SO.
THEY.
DON'T.
DIE.

I dont understand how people make so many flaccid excuses over costs when actual lives are at stake. Fuck the costs. Get your fucking head on straight. I hope you're never at the whim of someone who thinks like you do or you're fucked.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I mean, of course they won't vaccinate them.

The issues are deeper than that, though, which the article touches on. They're overcrowded, are staying in a less than sanitary environment and don't have the supplies necessary to practice proper hygiene. They are going to contract everything more easily and their cages do not promote a healthy immune system in any way.

Flu shots might help but they seem to be the least of the current problems those children have.

Oct 27, 2017
United States
There are hospitals in their home countries...
And yet they are imprisoned here. Kind of a conundrum. Also, some of those people locked up, being denied vaccines, ARE us citizens. Like I said, get your head on straight. Your stupidity will result in the deaths of many.

Edit: Basically, you make a lot of excuses to come to the conclusion that we should value money or politics or law over human life. I say fuck that and fuck anyone who says anything like it.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Yup. Also, when outbreaks occur as a direct consequence you will have talking heads capitalising on this as 'filthy foreigners bringing disease'. They know what they are doing.
Like... the administration keeps finding new ways to shock me, but go actually go with this strategy to both demonize foreigners and get them killed at the cost of the general e population? That's a whole new level of evil.