• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Reached out to support. And yep, the game was cancelled internally. The orders simply aren't being updated for some reason. The rep said they have cancelled the game and that I'll get a gift card in 5 days. I explained I got an email 7 days ago saying that, so they made it so I'll get the gift card today. They confirmed the funds will be available on it right away as well.

Just gonna buy a $20 PSN code with it and grab Miles digitally.

VICTORsaurio

Mar 10, 2018
Mine is showing up as delayed, which I guess is an automated thing since it's past the original arrival day. I checked and the article we ordered shows up as out of stock while there's a new one which says arrives December 2nd.

Still wondering if I should try to get it canceled or just wait it out a bit more (since I was charged by PayPal).

Crono

Oct 25, 2017
Mine is showing up as delayed, which I guess is an automated thing since it's past the original arrival day. I checked and the article we ordered shows up as out of stock while there's a new one which says arrives December 2nd.

Still wondering if I should try to get it canceled or just wait it out a bit more (since I was charged by PayPal).

I also got the delay in my order which i checked today. I still have yet to receive a gift card ]=

badboy78660

Oct 27, 2017
Damnit, I shouldn't have spent the $20 gift card on the digital version of the game lol; mine just shipped too!

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And wait I'm looking at my credit card history I haven't been charged for it lmao.

Bro Bot

Oct 27, 2017
I got the $20 gift card last week and the Walmart app is showing my game is in route. Also the FedEx app is showing I have a package that's in transit. Glad I used the gift card on Demon's Souls.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
It's shipping?! So I screwed myself it seems. I reached out to customer service about the order several days ago and they cancelled the game and pushed the gift card through. I end up getting two $20 gift cards, but attempting to use them in an order is tripping their fraud system and I'm on day 3 of waiting to hear back from them.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so disappointed in myself for reaching out to customer service, that savings would've super helped. Congrats on the game everyone!

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Saw the bump and had to check my account. Shipped from Lake Forest Ca!
Don't cancel it walmart!

Kami

Jul 13, 2020
Sooo my copy just shipped. After receiving the cancellation email and gift card.

DirtyManos

Oct 25, 2017
Um yeah mines says shipped as well, but I bought the game on PSN. Fuck, doubt I can get it refunded.

I don't see a charge on my credit account either. Anyone know if I can return the game in-store or is that likely to cause errors? Don't know what I'll do with the physical copy yet lol

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Did anyone have a delayed message before it changed to shipping?

edit: Also everyone don't get your hopes up until it is in your hands. I can see Walmart shipping out giftcards or bricks as game replacements lmao

Femme Man

Oct 28, 2017
Um yeah mines says shipped as well, but I bought the game on PSN. Fuck, doubt I can get it refunded.

I don't see a charge on my credit account either. Anyone know if I can return the game in-store or is that likely to cause errors? Don't know what I'll do with the physical copy yet lol
Yeah I just got my shipped email saying it'll be here tomorrow. I bought the game on PSN and beat it already... Gonna try and contact Sony customer service tomorrow after I see what I get and tell them the situation. I need my fifty beans back!

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone have a delayed message before it changed to shipping?

edit: Also everyone don't get your hopes up until it is in your hands. I can see Walmart shipping out giftcards or bricks as game replacements lmao
Yes I got a delayed email:

Order placed - 11/2
Price error email - 11/7
Delay email - 11/12 (9am)
Gift card email - 11/12 (6pm)
Shipped and arriving 11/19 email - 1:45am this morning. Supposedly the package left KY right around when that email was sent. Tracking says delivery date PENDING.

Kami

Jul 13, 2020
I just got charged for it, after they emailed me telling me they cancelled it and shipping it out anyway.

Think I can contact CS and ask for a refund?

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Shipment label created as of this morning.

Edit: Crap, forgot I ordered something yesterday so it's probably that instead.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
Yes I got a delayed email:

Order placed - 11/2
Price error email - 11/7
Delay email - 11/12 (9am)
Gift card email - 11/12 (6pm)
Shipped and arriving 11/19 email - 1:45am this morning. Supposedly the package left KY right around when that email was sent. Tracking says delivery date PENDING.

Wow thanks for posting the time estimates too.

My delayed email sent - 11/11 (12pm)
GC email - 11/12 (3pm)

So i'm holding onto hope for now. I'm wondering if i made it past the cutoff or not

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand why they cancelled this but let the $20 PS5s slide.
Slightly different scenario since the PS5s were a price matching issue. Don't they have a line saying they can cancel price error orders? Probably nothing in there about canceling orders that were automatically changed by their price match system.

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
So I got the shipping notification but I already bought the digital copy on PSN. Guess I'll just return it but I have the gift card. Maybe I can get a better trade in price on amazon. Maybe I'll see if I can exchange it in store for valhalla.