• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
A real hero who stood for more than his personal interests. I'm sure the GOP are singing this morning.

Deleted member 3812

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Trump's going to wake up and be like "SAD! Loser Cummings doesn't have big, beautiful health and genes like Donald Trump! #MAGA"

Erpy

May 31, 2018
Trump's probably not the only politician whose condolances in cases like these are written up by a staffer or intern. He's just the only one where you notice because he's so wildly incapable of speaking in solemn language like that. (heck, even when he held a speech at his own dad's funeral the speech was mostly about himself)

Has Bean

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
I'm still shaken by this news, god fucking damnit this sucks. RIP Cummings.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
RIP .... such a dedicated leader. He deserves all of the praise that will come over the next few days. Shame that he can't witness the upcoming impeachment.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Elijah Cummings was more than just a great civil servant and profile in courage. He was one of the last high profile connections we had to one of the most significant civil rights efforts our country has ever seen.

We lost more than a man today; we lost a bit of history.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
This was not news I wanted to wake up to. The man fought his entire life to change this world for the better.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
The world just became a worse place. I'm crushed honestly.

RIP to one of humanity's very best and bravest. We didn't deserve you Mr. Cummings.

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When I first saw the news that Cummings passed away, I was actually crying because I knew we lost a significant, honorable, highly respected American who also participated in the Civil Rights Movement.

I wish Cummings could've seen Trump getting impeached.

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
RIP. Had no idea he had long-standing health problems. Completely shocked when I was this on FB a few minutes ago.

Deleted member 3812

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Cummings was my House Representative and his passing was quite sudden because I didn't know he had current health problems that caused him to decline.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Every politician should aspire to be even half the man he was. One lesson he left us with, for politicians and citizens, is to never back down and hold people accountable when they try to lie, rob people of their rights, and push for oppression. He was not tolerant of intolerance or criminality. He wasn't cowed by vague ideas of decorum or civility. When something or someone was wrong, he wasn't interested in staying quiet.