• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

less

Oct 25, 2017
Remember when Hillary said that someone was being groomed by Russians to champion their interests and Tulsi outed herself lmao?

Also, shame on all the people that came out in Tulsi's defense then.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017

More of this messaging. Ol' Donny would have said nobody had heard of GM before him becoming president, were he to have this news.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
It took a perfect storm for Youngkin (and those who rode the storms coattails) to get into office, going full Trumper like he is will do a lot of damage to Republicans running state wide after him. Virginia isn't Florida, there will be a massive snap back

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017

Democrats aren't serious about winning either 22 and 24 with the butcher of the progressive movement at the forefront

Haven't been serious since Biden won

Beardlini

Oct 28, 2017
Don't you know? You should be the most progressive person in the country in order to be speaker of the house

Warhawk4Ever

Banned
Jun 23, 2021
Jesus Pelosi. This is fucking ridiculous. Get someone new to take over. I supported her in 2018 and 2020 but this is ridiculous.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
Feels like Pelosi keeps going because everyone knows the second Jeffries or whomever takes over the caucus will devolve into a complete shitshow.

Kilgore Trout

Oct 25, 2017
Well in the process he's kind of fucking over any chance that another Republican will follow him. The Larry Hogan method would have been a lot smarter path.

Yeah, really doesn't make sense with the trends for VA. Setting up the GOP for Hogan/Baker like rule would pretty much guarantee some viability in VA for the long term as opposed to governing like the deep south.

Oct 27, 2017
She's been in politics since Clinton!

She enables the fascism we're seeing nowadays

She is part of the enviroment that let trump win. "Oh but she owned him during the government shutdown" really how hard would it to own a president not ready for the world of politics.

Get her outta here

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
It took a perfect storm for Youngkin (and those who rode the storms coattails) to get into office, going full Trumper like he is will do a lot of damage to Republicans running state wide after him. Virginia isn't Florida, there will be a massive snap back

I thought it was just me that felt that way. lol

Glad to know I'm not alone.

Oct 27, 2017
Garbarge leader

she seeks the maintain the status quo because of capitalism ruins everything and neoliberalism is all about hollowing out everything for profit

Oct 27, 2017
Oh a shit stirrer am I

oh ho ho ho

Delightful

God forbid anyone people raise hell about absolute soulless ghouls screwing things up

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
User Threadbanned (Permanent): Multiple drive-by posts, antagonizing members.
What's another broken promise from a liberal to actual honest to god progressives and maybe decent people that sorta need this country to not kill them or jail them?

A shit stirrer :D

Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't matter if Pelosi is to the left of 99% of the country or not. She, along with most of the Dem leadership, have a perception as old/rich elitists who won't give power away.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
I'm agnostic about who should be the Democratic minority leader next year, but if being a ghoul means carrying the ACA across the finish line and getting 32 million Americans health coverage (the majority of them receiving single-payer coverage, no less), then count me on motherfucking Team Ghoul.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Here's a cheat sheet for everyone.

Is the politician fighting to move the country to the left of where it is?

If no, oppose them.
If yes, support them.

Seems like a lot of people need this advice.

JesseEwiak

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
It doesn't matter if Pelosi is to the left of 99% of the country or not. She, along with most of the Dem leadership, have a perception as old/rich elitists who won't give power away.

Do you honestly think our polls would be any better if say, Tim Ryan was Speaker?

People were fine with giving the old rich elitist Nancy Pelosi a majority in 2018. She didn't get that much older or richer in the past two years, and as other people have said, if anything, anybody who replaces her would be to her right. If you think Pelosi is a progressive knifing moderate, let me introduce you to Hakeem Jefferies.

If the option is him or Pelosi, roll her into the House until she's dead, or Jayapal has the votes to be Speaker.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Sometimes I don't think people realize one of Pelosi's main jobs is to be a lighting rod for attacks from the right, and she does a fantastic job of handling it.

The propaganda drum keeps beating louder and louder from Tucker. Absolutely bizarre. A lot of stuff that happened during the last 5 years was dumb/evil/whatever, but what Carlson is doing is really some of the biggest "this guy is blatantly doing what foreign influencers are telling him to do" red flag stuff I've seen. A lot of it is exactly like the stuff aired on state TV in dictatorships. What do they have on him?

Status
Not open for further replies.