• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
www.wsj.com

WSJ News Exclusive | Trump Call to Georgia Lead Investigator Reveals New Details

The then-president said that “something bad happened” and pressed for an investigation into votes from Fulton County, the state’s most populous that includes most of Atlanta.

More "Trump pressuring Georgia officials" audio. Arguably, in my opinion, more blatantly "mob tactics" than the other one.

During the six-minute call, which was reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Trump repeatedly said that he won Georgia. "Something bad happened," he said.

"When the right answer comes out, you'll be praised," Mr. Trump told the chief investigator, Frances Watson.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I'm never really surprised when there's a member of the house I've never heard of, because there's like a bajillion of them and they rotate pretty heavily every few years. But I am a little surprised when I hear of a senator for the first time and they've been in office for over a decade. Dude must be good at laying low (despite recent evidence)

Zutroy

Oct 25, 2017
US schools should start lessons around 9 AM instead of 7 AM. That would fix that and improve a gazillion health issues.
Sorry I know this was a while ago now but you all really started school at 7am!? My parents struggled as it was to get my lazy ass up for 9am! What time do you finish for the day?

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Knowing that it was certain to pass anyways and thus make their yes votes purely symbolic, it's kind of insane that not even a tiny handful of Repubs in either chamber voted yes.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Scheduled a vaccine. Fuck yes can't fucking wait for this.

Also loved the small celebration Schumer and Pelosi had in that conference. Thank God for Georgia and Stacey Abrams leading us here.

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017

Getting my refund plus Biden bucks.

tumblr_p2r2c9gGzs1r7dh6wo1_250.gifv

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Really just swapped Steve King out for another blatantly racist sack of garbage.
Someone always has to carry that racist bag.

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry I know this was a while ago now but you all really started school at 7am!? My parents struggled as it was to get my lazy ass up for 9am! What time do you finish for the day?
Oh yeah and I got my ass to school by 6:15 so my friends and I could play Magic: the Gathering before class

I think we got out at 3 or 3:30

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wanna build a new PC but not sure if it would be worth it in my current situation since I'm gonna move once things are normal. Instead here I am looking at using my Biden Bucks on an Xbox Series X just so I have more things to show off on my CX even though I know it would be redundant whenever I get around to a building a PC lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I wanna build a new PC but not sure if it would be worth it in my current situation since I'm gonna move once things are normal. Instead here I am looking at using my Biden Bucks on an Xbox Series X just so I have more things to show off on my CX even though I know it would be redundant whenever I get around to a building a PC lol.
Aren't graphics cards still really really hard to find? I have a Seies X, with gamepass it is amazing.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Screen_Shot_2018_02_03_at_1.58.16_PM.png

Man provided us with an absolutely undefeated tweet though.
Nothing the American public treasures more than treating loose change from under your couch as an economic boon.

young-guns-9781451607345_lg.jpg

Real legacy of success here.
I like how even in this cover photo - which presumably involved a lot of staging! - they can't stop McCarthy from looking like a gormless schlub.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017

Grew up in a huge district in the suburbs of Houston with schools that started at 7, 7:30, 8, and 8:30. The earliest schools got out was 2:30, and the latest was around 4:00. There wasn't enough buses to serve the district at the same time (there was something like 70+ campuses at the time, they're up to 90 now), so openings had to be staggered in order to have the resources to get to school.

The school I currently work at starts at 8:00 (breakfast is 7:30 if kids need it), kids get out at 3:00 (or 4:00 during a normal year if they have clubs).

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

MTG adds to her repertoire of bigotry.

Is this another example of projection from the GOP i.e. using the name of a bigot that initiated a coup as an insult?

Speaking of, why exactly hasn't she been arrested and tried for that whole coup thing, exactly?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Is this another example of projection from the GOP i.e. using the name of a bigot that initiated a coup as an insult?

Speaking of, why exactly hasn't she been arrested and tried for that whole coup thing, exactly?
Investigation is still on going, plus it's something really touchy for an acting AG to handle, Garland finally got approved today. Heads should start rolling in the next few weeks

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
[]

Feels like this would be an absolutely ridiculous strategy to focus on in light of just what passed but I mean please proceed, GOP.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You aren't getting a graphics card any time soon with the bots. XSX and PS5 are way easier to get.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Oct 27, 2017
abc17news.com

Missouri House and Senate to discuss bills limiting gender reassignment - ABC17NEWS

Both the Missouri House and Senate are scheduled to discuss bills that would make gender reassignment illegal for anyone under 18 years old.

The Alabama of the midwest everyone

also the the highly partsian AG of Missouri wants to run for Blunt saying that Missouri needs a fighter in Washington

and then we got this https://missouriindependent.com/202...he-missouri-capitol-hes-back-proposing-bills/

Absofuckinglute lunatics in Missouri Governor

they would absolute reinstate slavery if they had the chance

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm talking more long term as in next year or even later. So it's either buy an XSX now or just save that money for a PC far off in the future lol. I already have a PS5.
Oh nice, well next year is definitely a good time to buy. DDR5 will finally be a thing for desktops and 3080ti will probably be out then also. As someone trying to find a graphics card for a build right now, it's painful lol

Oct 27, 2017
Oh nice, well next year is definitely a good time to buy. DDR5 will finally be a thing for desktops and 3080ti will probably be out then also. As someone trying to find a graphics card for a build right now, it's painful lol
boy it was painful af building a desktop during 2020

So grateful for that built up Pandemic Unemployment Assistence

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I remember getting warnings when I started building my PC that I should maybe wait for future Graphics Cards, but I'm definitely glad I built it with my RTX 2060 when I did. Heck, even that's gone up in price about $300 since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.