• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
I just keep playing that Dark Knight scene in my head where the Joker is dressed as a cop and shoots, tomorrow. ugh.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
DC has always been a gossipy city. Just wait until Orange Moblin is gone at noon tomorrow...

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@MikeBalsamo1
9m
NEW from @JimLaPorta: Ten additional National Guard members are being removed from the inauguration security mission after FBI identified them as having ties to fringe right groups or had posted extremist views. That's in addition to two removed earlier. apnews.com/article/biden-…

Patryn

Oct 25, 2017
Something brought up in the Trump farewell crowd thread that I think is worth thinking about: If attendence does turn out to be as abysmal as it sounds like it might be, would Trump just cancel the whole thing or cut it short? Or does his ego demand that soldiers be forced to pretend that they're sad to see him go?

Gurgelhals

Oct 27, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom, the 51st state

As every Nintendo aficionado knows, Bowser is actually a very kind and caring parent, so I think we're good here.

bowser-family.png

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017

I suppose this is the double edged sword of our current environment.

Yes we know more of these people exist than we ever thought possible but hot damn are they easy to find

There is something inherently performative and egotistical about their hate and paranoia where they can't help but brandish it proudly in the open for all to see

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
Something brought up in the Trump farewell crowd thread that I think is worth thinking about: If attendence does turn out to be as abysmal as it sounds like it might be, would Trump just cancel the whole thing or cut it short? Or does his ego demand that soldiers be forced to pretend that they're sad to see him go?

I already made the joke that the My Pillow guy will fill the empty seats with pillows, but I don't mind making the same bad joke twice.

BronzeWolf

Nov 3, 2017
Mexico
Why would anyone choose to go to Trump's send-off instead of Biden's inauguration??? Like it doesn't make any political sense????

If I was Ivanka, even I wouldn't go.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose this is the double edged sword of our current environment.

Yes we know more of these people exist than we ever thought possible but hot damn are they easy to find

There is something inherently performative and egotistical about their hate and paranoia where they can't help but brandish it proudly in the open for all to see

Being open about your slavish loyalty to Dear Leader is how you ascend in the cult. So you're spot on.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
any indication whatsoever on when the pardons will drop? I can only brace myself for so long....

Basileus777

Oct 26, 2017
New Jersey
People are fine admitting they are voting for Perdue but not as likely to admit they are voting for Trump. That's the only explanation I can think of

like the polling was always going to be bad when he was only getting 42/43% of the vote in most polls without either A) Biden averaging like 55/56% of the vote or B) A third party taking up a non insignificant amount of the vote
It wasn't that, the Senate polling was awful in most places too. Georgia was just one of the exceptions.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I love how all the terrorists are making this so easy for investigators. Interviews, freely admitting to their involvement, sharing it all over social media.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Billionaire Kelly Loeffler spends her last moments in office attacking the "ELITES":

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017

@kaitlancollins
News — Several Republicans alleged to have been involved in the rally that preceded the deadly riot have sought clemency from Trump, but after meeting w/ his legal advisers for hours Saturday, the president isn't expected to pardon them. W @Kevinliptakcnn
cnn.com/2021/01/19/pol…

Status
Not open for further replies.