• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I wish we would be hearing much more about DC statehood from prominent Dems. That's the only slightly disappointing thing from my perspective since we won GA.

Feels like something only being whispered about currently. In reality it should be one of the priorities for Biden & Dems. It should be pushed forward as soon as possible.
It should certainly be a priority, but maybe not as high as all the things that can be done to help people in the near term.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

So that confirms he absolutely is getting one. Fucking trash man and what a god awful administration. Hopefully all of these pardons just are used to further help the absolute flurry of investigations/charges/prosecutions that are probably going to be ongoing for years and years.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How does that confirm he is getting one?
It just reads to me like he's saying this ahead of it getting officially announced so he's set the narrative ahead of time. It doesn't really make sense for him to randomly tweet that otherwise since if he knew he wasn't getting one then he wouldn't even be talking about it. Although nothing he's done has made any sense at all, so maybe he asked and was denied and somehow sees this as 'defending his honor' or hiding the shame of it ("I didn't even ask for one, so of course I didn't get it!). They're such scumbags that it's hard to even try to apply common sense to anything they say.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The moment I found out the creator's wife was not only Russian but the daughter of an Oligarch, I knew this would happen...

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
HAHAHAHA

Anthony Scaramucci says he was invited to President Trump's farewell ceremony Wednesday, which he takes as a sign the White House is desperate to bulk up the guest list. "Trust me, that had to be a mass email if one of them got sent to me," he tells
@InsideEdition

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Trump is undergoing Face/Off surgery with Biden at the moment, trying to get ready for inauguration

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017

What in the actual fuck is wrong with Mike Lindell, lmao. This guy has a shitload of money, sure, but he's about to have to fund expensive litigation on top of whatever he will almost certainly settle for. There is zero return for continuing to peddle these dumb conspiracies about Dominion, he has been all over the fringe right wing media on videos talking about it so the evidence is all there and yet he's intent on doubling down? Also it's not like he's a fuckin billionaire. Dominion could take a nice bite out of him financially and he's just like, "I don't care." So bizarre. I have a feeling once Dominion shares the numbers for the damages they're seeking, he'll pipe down.

Nov 27, 2020

What in the actual fuck is wrong with Mike Lindell, lmao. This guy has a shitload of money, sure, but he's about to have to fund expensive litigation on top of whatever he will almost certainly settle for. There is zero return for continuing to peddle these dumb conspiracies about Dominion, he has been all over the fringe right wing media on videos talking about it so the evidence is all there and yet he's intent on doubling down? Also it's not like he's a fuckin billionaire. Dominion could take a nice bite out of him financially. So bizarre.

There are grifters and true believers...him and Sidney Powell seem to fall firmly on the true believer side of that line.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017

What in the actual fuck is wrong with Mike Lindell, lmao. This guy has a shitload of money, sure, but he's about to have to fund expensive litigation on top of whatever he will almost certainly settle for. There is zero return for continuing to peddle these dumb conspiracies about Dominion, he has been all over the fringe right wing media on videos talking about it so the evidence is all there and yet he's intent on doubling down? Also it's not like he's a fuckin billionaire. Dominion could take a nice bite out of him financially and he's just like, "I don't care." So bizarre. I have a feeling once Dominion shares the numbers for the damages they're seeking, he'll pipe down.

Lindell is a true believer, it's that simple.

Nov 27, 2020
Oh I agree - Powell, Wood and Lindell all believe it - but even being a true believer what's the return? You're going to become a hero for uncovering all this fraud after Trump has already left office or some shit?
These are people that firmly believe in the bullshit that Q pushes-with a heaping side helping of evangelical Christian fervor. They think that they're either going to get New Jerusalem, or they're going to get the Book of Revelations and the second coming. It doesn't make sense to you, because it doesn't make sense to anyone who isn't a kool-aid drinker.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA

Sunk Cost Fallacy. He's donated a ton of money and personal pride to this, and the last thing people like this can do is admit they were wrong.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Sunk Cost Fallacy. He's donated a ton of money and personal pride to this, and the last thing people like this can do is admit they were wrong.

But he doesn't have to admit he's wrong. He can literally just fade away and nobody will give a shit. I know he has become a prominent figure inside the movement but I'm pretty sure if he just stopped appearing on RSBN and OAN and whatever the fuck, none of the q faithful would really care.

Oct 27, 2017
This thread normally has a really good vibe, but I'm a bit disturbed to see multiple posters implying the movie Face/Off is not a documentary about a real medical procedure.

Oct 25, 2017

He did have addiction issues, maybe this is a new addiction and he really needs help

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Trump is undergoing Face/Off surgery with Biden at the moment, trying to get ready for inauguration

I'm convinced at this point that half of QAnon are just 4chan trolls who know it's all bullshit but get a huge rise out of stoking the flames for the gullible true believers. They just want to see how much insane crap these people will believe without question.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
But he doesn't have to admit he's wrong. He can literally just fade away and nobody will give a shit. I know he has become a prominent figure inside the movement but I'm pretty sure if he just stopped appearing on RSBN and OAN and whatever the fuck, none of the q faithful would really care.

It's not just about admitting he's wrong in public. It would require admitting he's wrong to himself. It's not something a rational person does, but these people are not rational.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

He is so desperate for lawsuits he's even taking on those against himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.