• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
Does everyone want to know what the Q-nuts think is happening on the 20th?
Sure you do!

Did you know that Biden has already been arrested and that he was forced to undergo a "face swap" with Donnie? That's right! (Ignore the complete difference in body type you Lib pedos.)
Donnie will actually be president on the 21st and none of us sheep will ever know it!

I wonder how they are going to explain away the 180 on policy?
I don't want these people in our ranks, but it would be amazing if they tin foil hatted themselves into believing Biden is their new god.

SchuckyDucky

Avenger
Nov 5, 2017
Sure you do!

Did you know that Biden has already been arrested and that he was forced to undergo a "face swap" with Donnie? That's right! (Ignore the complete difference in body type you Lib pedos.)
Donnie will actually be president on the 21st and none of us sheep will ever know it!

The plot of Face/Off 2 is certainly off the rails.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
I don't like the whitewashing Barr gets in this story, but expect more stories about how nuts Trump is to drop after he's finally gone:

www.axios.com

Off the Rails: Inside the disintegration of Trump’s relationship with Bill Barr

How Trump torched what was arguably the most consequential relationship in his Cabinet.
Yeah the source for this is almost certainly Barr or Barr-adjacent. Hes trying to paint himself as a moderate on the dictatorship question. (which isn't a thin you can be moderateof course). The president can do whatever he wants, but Barr dewars the line at *crazy* ways to crime

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Sure you do!

Cool. So Trump's shitty Q base will suddenly push for and support Biden's progressive policy goals?

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Just think folks, we're potentially going to have a semi relaxed year before all the fun and games start again for midterms next fall.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
Pardoning anyone involved with the insurrection will guarantee he loses whatever remote chance he has of influence and money. When you look at a choice by Trump, it's always what's best for him. He's an idiot, but he'sa narcissist

She's referring to the phrase 'cooking up a storm', which obviously is a completely different use of the word, it being a noun in that sentence vs a verb when she used it.

Who's the real nazi now?!? No room in the US for grammar nazis

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017

Insane tweet thread from MTG. It's 10+ tweets.

She also seems to think platitude means fortitude.
Not sure if she is doing this on purpose or if she is completely oblivious

I bet Kayleigh thinks that brief statement she made on the 7th was brave because she was harder on the insurrectionists than Trump liked. That she stood up against him when it was hard, or some self-serving delusion.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
I don't like the whitewashing Barr gets in this story, but expect more stories about how nuts Trump is to drop after he's finally gone:

www.axios.com

Off the Rails: Inside the disintegration of Trump’s relationship with Bill Barr

How Trump torched what was arguably the most consequential relationship in his Cabinet.

Yeah, I don't know, there is stuff in there that makes Barr look like an absolute coward, at best.

Not wanting to hear about pardons is so he has plausible deniability, for example.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Are we all in agreement that the reason Giuliani was back and forth to and from the White House the last two days is that he was selling pardons?

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
This young guy nails it. What do Conservatives mean when they say they love America? They hate almost everything in it.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Yeah, I'm probably not going to be paying as close attention to politics (not tuning out either) as before, only because I know a mad man is no longer in charge.

But I am looking forward to seeing trump and his magas get what's coming to them. I still don't think trump will ever step foot inside a jail (though house arrest is possible), but he'll probably have most, if not all his money taken away from him.

Oct 25, 2017
Because of course they did.

Washington Post said:
Five prominent anti-vaccine organizations that have been known to spread misleading information about the coronavirus received more than $850,000 in loans from the federal Paycheck Protection Program, raising questions about why the government is giving money to groups actively opposing its agenda and seeking to undermine public health during a critical period.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
MSNBC is reporting that the west front of the Captiol is being evacuated due to "external security threat"

Status
Not open for further replies.