• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I need to see that woman president thing to believe it. I mean I'm sure he believes that but that's just a few steps above him starting to shout the N word on stage

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
Speaking of Wisconsin... it's weird that Biden has a bigger lead there compared to PA when you look at the RCP average
Eh, I would argue that It's pretty close on 538 and I wouldn't really trust RCP averages for a good representation of the race at this point

Oct 27, 2017
If sleeper toss up state means what I think that means

MY GOD, The dems might have to actually give a more of damn then usual and spend money on candidate??????

Oct 25, 2017
new jersey
Sussex county?

Anyways, I don't personally know any Trump voter among my circle. We all hate Trump so I'm happy about that though some both sides are the same people irk me.
Morris. Used to live in Bergen, so that's where all my friends are. My entire circle are all big Trump supporters, though most of them aren't super engaged in politics anymore aside from one or two. But still, it's quite annoying knowing they're still going through with him after 4 years. I'm literally the only Joe Biden voter in my entire friend group.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Are the Trump campaign's financial problems simply due to grifting or also due to low enthusiasm from the cult?

Republicans are used to ultra rich people paying for their elections, meanwhile Dems have crowdfunded stuff for almost 15 years going back to insurgent candidates in the darkness of 2005. One of the things about small donor fundraising is that it works better when people see it as something perfectly normal that they do in an election and not some crazy thing.

Can't believe we're down to two weeks now. Waiting for the returns to come in is gonna be fucking agonizing.
Everyone right now:

main-qimg-940db850195224b5b6fa211e2db1d991

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
So Wolf Blitzer is going to harass Mitch about why he won't take Trump's Covid stimulus deal, right?

Oct 27, 2017
Let the DSA Ozarks/STL whoever take over The Missouri Democratic Party if that's the case

would be far more interesting then what they're doing now

Vuapol

Oct 25, 2017
If freakin Missouri isn't insta-called for Trump on Election Night I may suffocate from laughing so hard.

BronzeWolf

Nov 3, 2017
Mexico
User Warned: Antagonizing Fellow Members
No one WANTS to be interested in politics you dumbass, we want poliera to go back to going through 1 or 2 OT per year.

Oct 27, 2017
Was there really a surge in crime in the big cities of america since the protests?

I don't really believe it but would love to see some research

Dr. Feel Good

Oct 25, 2017
I know we have a good pulse on where the Senate will land but what about the house? Are we looking at a pretty net neutral stance or is there actually significant opportunity to tip the house even further left?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Was there really a surge in crime in the big cities of america since the protests?

I don't really believe it but would love to see some research
Violent crime is up nationwide, slightly moreso in urban areas, due to the pandemic and the mass unemployment and general disorder and confusion that came with it. It doesn't have any relation to the protests other than happening roughly simultaneously, which unfortunately makes it an easy target for conservatives.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Low energy:

Monica Alba @albamonica

After less than an hour (!) on stage, President Trump says he is wrapping up now because of how cold it is and he doesn't "want to lose anybody." Over the last week, the president has been speaking for about 80-90 minutes at various rallies across the country.

8:37 PM · Oct 20, 2020

Oct 27, 2017
Violent crime is up nationwide, slightly moreso in urban areas, due to the pandemic and the mass unemployment and general disorder and confusion that came with it. It doesn't have any relation to the protests other than happening roughly simultaneously, which unfortunately makes it an easy target for conservatives.
ah thank you sir

have this 👏 for contributing

Tackleberry

Oct 31, 2017
Alliance, OH
So in just one day we have learned about Trump stealing a whole bunch of campaign money, and laundering money for the Chinese.

WTF is it going to take for someone to go afyer him for all his crimes???

Oct 27, 2017
www.theguardian.com

'It's all fake': Trump's manufacturing jobs promises ring hollow in midwest

Workers are feeling abandoned and betrayed after promises on the campaign trail to boost factory jobs fell woefully short

Every time I see any article in any mainstream media

I feel better about being awoke but simultaneously I feel like I'm yelling in the void when I say the outsourced job are never coming back

They're never coming back and you can thank capitalisms for that

Status
Not open for further replies.