• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joe Joe's Bizarre Adventure : Star-Spangled Crusaders
w9glvl22fg851.jpg

We've arrived to our fated outcome JoeJoe! Our two foes meet for the final time to determine the fate for the soul of our nation.

Our hero? Joe Biden

1o93e2utlwd31.jpg

Our villian? This asshole.

maxresdefault.jpg

The last debate is scheduled for this Thursday the 22nd at 7:00 PM eastern. We know the stakes, we know the drill. Vote like your life and democracy depends on it. Vote for your friends and neighbors. Vote for those who have no voice and vote for those that do but are silenced. Vote for a better future and to be better towards one another.

Whatever it takes, JUST VOTE!

Here's a link how to vote in each state and when. Even if you do, someone you know might not.

www.vote.org

Everything You Need to Vote - Vote.org

Register to vote. Check your registration status. Get your absentee ballot. Fast, free, easy, secure, nonpartisan.

66a.jpg

Reminders:

1) This thread isn't a venting ground for ResetEra threads you don't like.
2) This thread isn't a Twitter feed or live TV comment feed, provide context (as in tweet text or a video link/some attempt at transcription, respectively) for what you post.
3) Ignore these reminders at your own peril

How we got here

US PoliEra 2020 |OT8| Do it for Her
US PoliEra 2020 |OT7| Good Trouble
US PoliEra 2020 |OT6| I will not be closing this thread when the second wave hits.
US PoliEra 2020 |OT5| Guidance recommends quarantining PoliERA
US PoliEra 2020 |OT4| Disaster Voltron
US PoliEra 2020 |OT3| "I think he's learned his lesson" says The Concerned Immoderate Darling Collins.
US PoliEra 2020 |OT 2| Dershowitz says "Qui Pro Quo on the Go?"
US PoliEra 2020 |OT 1| THE ANTI BENGHAZI
US PoliEra 2019 |OT11| MOTHERFUCKER IMPEACHED
US PoliEra 2019 |OT10| Go Absent Yourself
US PoliEra 2019 |OT9| I'm really glad I'm not on Twitter nearly enough to understand all the references
US PoliEra 2019 |OT8| WHITE HOUSE ADMITS TO QUID PRO QUO WITH UKRAINE
US PoliEra 2019 |OT7| It's happening
US PoliEra 2019 |OT6| Have You Hurd About These GOP Retirements?
US PoliEra 2019 |OT5| She's got a plan for that, now sashay away
US PoliEra 2019 |OT4| Folded like a DOG
US PoliEra 2019 |OT3| YOU WERE AT MY WEDDING, DENISE
US PoliEra 2019 |OT2| #President Pelosi
US PoliERA 2019 |OT1| You down wit' NDP? (Yeah you know me!) Who's down wit' AOC? (This whole party!)
US PoliERA 2018 |OT13| And now the fun starts
US PoliERA 2018 |OT12| The Moscow Project
US PoliERA 2018 |OT11| The Hunt for Blue November
US PoliERA 2018 |OT10| McConnell is "mule piss"
US PoliERA 2018 |OT9| Next week has been EXHAUSTING
US PoliERA 2018 |OT8| Democrats projected to gain F5 seats
US PoliERA 2018 |OT7| Tell Me The Bad Things That Happened Since I Fell Asleep
US PoliERA 2018 |OT6| An Unmitigated Disaster
US PoliERA 2018 |OT5| A Total Goat Rodeo
US PoliERA 2018 |OT4| Sweetheart, this is Watergate, goodbye!
US PoliERA 2018 |OT3| In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Ryan
US PoliEra 2018 |OT2| Flip, Flip, Flip-a-Gatesia
US PoliEra 2018 |OT| Welcome to the Resistance, the only funded organization in D.C.
US PoliEra 2017 |OT3| This thread was created with a one vote margin
US PoliEra 2017 |OT2| Tinkle Traitor Soldier Spy
US PoliEra 2017 |OT| At least Rand Paul had a lawn to cushion the blow

rm682o7ffk551.png

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well this is a thread. Better to laugh than cry tho. Here's hoping we cry tears of joy after November 3rd.

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
I love the NYT/Siena poll of Georgia. Makes me very bullish on Biden carrying Georgia (maybe even Texas) and sweeping the two Senate seats.

Trust Cohn a lot more than the wild Qpac polls we've gotten of southern states where college educated whites break hard for D candidates

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
I hope it's possible for a mod to put Poliera back in the title or else I think a lot of people are gonna miss this.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I can't even muster up the energy to make a joke about how confusing the thread title is. I just want the election to be over already.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
www.nytimes.com

Trump cuts a ‘60 Minutes’ interview short, and then taunts Lesley Stahl on Twitter.

President Trump abruptly cut off an interview with Lesley Stahl at the White House, picking a fight with “60 Minutes” just two weeks out from Election Day.
President Trump abruptly cut off an interview with the "60 Minutes" star Lesley Stahl at the White House on Tuesday and then taunted her on Twitter, posting a short behind-the-scenes video of her at the taping and noting that she had not been wearing a mask.
The bizarre events occurred after Mr. Trump had grown irritated with Ms. Stahl's lines of questioning, according to two people familiar with the circumstances of the taping.
One person briefed on what took place said that Mr. Trump had spent more than 45 minutes filming with Ms. Stahl and her CBS News crew, and that the taping had not wrapped up when the president's aides had expected it to.
So Mr. Trump cut the interview short, and then declined to participate in a "walk and talk" segment with Ms. Stahl and Vice President Mike Pence, the people said.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2 weeks and the nightmare can be over. Please let it be so...

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
US PoliEra 2020 |OT10| Prophecy Fulfilled.

There can be no other. (Plz let Lindsey Graham's prophecy come true in two weeks).

jtb

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.