• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Another Biden OT thread to ignore. And done. Not worth getting a ban over and recommend that others do the same.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

Shin Megami Tensei V featuring Biden from the Malarkey Series.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Warren is the VP there isn't like a real chance her seat goes to the GOP right?

Like some local pundits thought when franken when down GOP had a shot but no.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
It was an asinine comment and outrage is justifiable. Even I'm unhappy about it.

But I ignored that thread immediately. Not today, Satan.

Have a hard time getting outraged over Biden's comment given our current climate in America of: everything is more fucked every day and no end is in sight until we get this horrendous motherfucker out of office.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, pretty sure making Biden sound like an endgame JRPG protagonist isn't what Trump was hoping for with that insane rant.
Another Biden OT thread to ignore. And done. Not worth getting a ban over and recommend that others do the same.
I made sure not to click on it as soon as I saw it. Not even out of morbid curiosity.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
If Warren is the VP there isn't like a real chance her seat goes to the GOP right?

Like some local pundits thought when franken when down GOP had a shot but no.
I doubt Warren will be the VP but let's assume she does: Whoever loses the ongoing Massachusetts primary (Markey or Kennedy) is likely to claim that seat.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
"You ain't Black" was over a month ago.

I expect better message discipline from Biden by now, especially with who I know has been added to his team.

And what's frustrating is that we are getting tighter message descipline from him...except for when it comes to Black folks.

CrocM

Oct 25, 2017
Still haven't seen anything that dissuades me from thinking Duckworth is the best choice. So curious why she didn't get any traction.

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
So I just got my vote by mail ballot for the Orange County Florida Democratic Party Primary, and I have no idea who to vote for. Isn't there usually a guide for this kind of stuff to break down each candidate? I'm not finding anything too helpful. :(

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to view Biden's comments in the best light. So here goes...

Hey, at least Biden is showing he's basically the same as he was 12 years go!

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
Still haven't seen anything that dissuades me from thinking Duckworth is the best choice. So curious why she didn't get any traction.

Same. My secret hope is that she's the dark horse being kept under wraps for a surprise reveal, but doubtful.

Her not being considered I think points to the Biden campaign really wanting to make the black VP thing work, but are struggling with someone that isn't Harris, and they don't think any other minority is worth the risk, so Duckworth is out.

If it's going to be a minority woman, it's going to be a black one. It's that or a white woman with big qualifications like Whitmer.

I too think, therefore, it's down to Harris and maybe Whitmer

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
I had a boss that involved me in hiring decisions. She always wanted to have at least three people that she would be willing to hire for one position. But often we really only had one person that should have joined the team. So instead of just hiring that person she would open the job posting back up.

I never understood that. Yeah, it's better to have options, but if it's only a single job opening and you have one person who would be great just hire them. I think the Biden team is in the same position. They like Harris, but they want to widen the candidate pool. They're making it more difficult than it needs to be. Harris is pretty close to a slam dunk here, don't overthink it just give her the job.

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid comment from Joe, but i can't really bring myself to care or get mad lol. I will say he IS lucky that the world is in the state that it's in.But I can't bring myself to care or get mad that a 70 something year old white guy will say some dumb and offensive things at times.

Not when COVID is running rampant with no plan, schools are about to open. Trump is being Trump every damn day. Biden just needs to be President and sign shit. That's all I want.

Oct 25, 2017
Stupid comment from Joe, but i can't really bring myself to care or get mad lol. I will say he IS lucky that the world is in the state that it's in.But I can't bring myself to care or get mad that a 70 something year old white guy will say some dumb and offensive things at times.

Not when COVID is running rampant with no plan, schools are about to open. Trump is being Trump every damn day. Biden just needs to be President and sign shit. That's all I want.

A re-election campaign is doomed to be a referendum on the sitting president. Trump has been net unpopular for 3 solid years now, and likely to lose reelection the entire time.

Every prediction for "THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING" in American politics for the last three years has been wrong. The combined impact of Impeachment, COVID, and the economic collapse is that about 2% of the country went from liking Trump to disliking him. That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.