• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Hell if Kansas gets a blue senator then I'm gonna hold out hope Dougie Jones can keep his seat.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So low key we're rooting for Kobach to win the primary.

Times cites the same internal NRSC data I mentioned in my piece with this added dagger from McConnell adviser Josh Holmes: "We have eight months of data that says the majority is gone if Kris Kobach is the nominee. It's that simple."
Meanwhile in the Post, Kobach swears revenge on those that have wronged him: "When I do win this thing, God willing, I will be even more loud and make more noise than I would have otherwise. Okay? Because they're going to pay for this."

EeOBBrVXkAAWCdC

Apple

Oct 27, 2017
I'm always so torn about this kind of thing. On the one hand it potentially puts another senate seat in play. On the other hand, I remember Hillary's campaign helping Trump become the Republican nominee in 2016 because they thought he was a joke and would be easy to beat, and look how that turned out...

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I'm always so torn about this kind of thing. On the one hand it potentially puts another senate seat in play. On the other hand, I remember Hillary's campaign helping Trump become the Republican nominee in 2016 because they thought he was a joke and would be easy to beat, and look how that turned out...

Kobach and his primary opponent would have 100% synced voting records. So ultimately they're just two sides of the same coin.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
I am shocked that Dershowitz is a pedohpile sexual assaulter

Wait no I'm not

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Dershowitz negotiated a non prosecution agreement that gave himself, a potential witness and criminally liable party, effective immunity from federal prosecution in Florida. That Acosta deal was the stuff of nightmares.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
How long until Trump doesn't know Dershowitz?

"Wasn't he the guy who just got everyone coffee? Didn't know him well, not a good guy is what people have told me. Mike, we were talking about who is this guy going on about me during the sham impeachment trial, right? A total witch hunt." -Trump probably tomorrow.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, what if Trump just quits?

I said earlier today that I think there's a greater than zero chance he cuts bait and runs. It depends if he fears losing badly or walking away (both dealing severe blows to his ego) and possible prosecution more. Pence would almost certainly pardon him if he resigns.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
I said earlier today that I think there's a greater than zero chance he cuts bait and runs. It depends if he fears losing badly or walking away (both dealing severe blows to his ego) and possible prosecution more. Pence would almost certainly pardon him if he resigns.

what's the bigger, greater reason life necessitates he's no longer president. he can't say that everyone was unfair to him so he had to step down. it's gotta be some bigly reason like he already saved america forever.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
what's the bigger, greater reason life necessitates he's no longer president. he can't say that everyone was unfair to him so he had to step down. it's gotta be some bigly reason like he already saved america forever.

He'll cry about how nobody liked him and how unfair everyone was and how we didn't deserve him anyway. He might as well do it from his golf course. But his dumb spawn have visions of political dynasty so it's highly unlikely he'll resign.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"Wasn't he the guy who just got everyone coffee? Didn't know him well, not a good guy is what people have told me. Mike, we were talking about who is this guy going on about me during the sham impeachment trial, right? A total witch hunt." -Trump probably tomorrow.
He's a pedophile so Trump will defend him. Trump defended Roy Moore too

OP
OP
TheHunter

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

That awkward look they all give is straight out of a comedy.

You know if we weren't living in it.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

For a guy who claims to not be a pedo he sure knows and hanged with a lot of pedos

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
I want to hear more about what Grant revoking Johnson's pardons would mean for a blanket pardon of Trump. Grant tried revoking two, but only was able to go through with one because in one case the prisoner had already been released. For the other one, Johnson's pardon order hadn't yet reached him, so the revocation meant his full sentence stayed in effect.

For Trump, it would be for crimes not even prosecuted, so the basis seems more solid to revoke it.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Realistically, what happens if Trump tucks tail and drops out? Is Pence automatically the new nominee? Or do the GoP hopefuls duke it out?

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
A thorough purge of the executive branch needs to be done.
Federal law enforcement are by and large horrific. The shit they did to Muslims after 9/11 is recent but sadly hardly a unique example of their stupidity and cruelty.
That whole system need to be cleaned, and especially the laws that give them so much power.

People think it's Jack Bauers saving US from nukes in LA, but a whole lot of it is racist ICE like "special agents" who think antifa super soldiers is a real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.