• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
I'm guessing Trump is on the phone right now with Senate GOP demanding they get a stimulus bill approved today to distract more from the economic news.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
More profiles in courage:

Sen. Lindsey Graham told me this morning about Trump's call to delay the election: "I don't think that's a particularly good idea." He declined further comment. "Not answering any questions," said Sen. Joni Ernst, who is in a tough race, when I asked about Trump's tweet.

You can tell that Lindsey is this close to saying what a great idea it is.

Adding another one:

McConnell declines to answer reporters who asked him for his reaction to Trump's tweet floating an election delay, per
@ericawerner
(as part of our great Hill pool system)

Last edited:

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I still think there's a higher than zero chance he cuts and runs before the election.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
Turning Point co-founder dies of COVID yesterday, Cain today, Gohmert has it. We are going to find out pretty soon how strong the death cult is if it keeps going like this.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018

It won't work, because he is a moron and the people around him are not the smartest bunch either, but Trump is going to try every trick in the book to fuck with the election in any way he can.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
I have to check my karma balance before I start wishing for things here.
I would never wish for death even on stupid people. Maybe they'll learn a bit if they make it through, Gohmert probably not, but still. Man has a family.

I won't be torn up though, and I won't absolve them of their contribution to their death by blaming Trump.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

It won't work, because he is a moron and the people around him are not the smartest bunch either, but Trump is going to try every trick in the book to fuck with the election in any way he can.

If post offices close, then Democrats who were going to vote by mail vote in person. Considering Republicans have a greater history of VBM, closing Post Offices would disproportionately effect Republican voters more. Like, there's a reason Republican operatives are begging him to stop his rhetoric.

NookSports

Oct 27, 2017
If post offices close, then Democrats who were going to vote by mail vote in person. Considering Republicans have a greater history of VBM, closing Post Offices would disproportionately effect Republican voters more. Like, there;s a reason Republican operatives are begging him to stop his rhetoric.
If they wanted to steal the election through the USPS; making it widely known 96 days before, while the president yells about delaying the election isn't the way to do it IMO. They'll only mobilize people.

If post offices close, then Democrats who were going to vote by mail vote in person. Considering Republicans have a greater history of VBM, closing Post Offices would disproportionately effect Republican voters more. Like, there;s a reason Republican operatives are begging him to stop his rhetoric.
Well this too at least it seems like the Treasurey shit been worked out.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

XydBM5B.png

ihwW6nz.png

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Why are these venemous morons so hateful over people taking precautions for a deadly disease?

Fuck FOX "News". I hope they get sued into the ground.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
My thought was that we make it to next week with the jobs #'s but looks like we probably don't even make it that far wrt to the stimulus bill after today's fallout.

UnknownSpirit

Oct 25, 2017
Well. I woke up to a complete shitshow.

I look forward to the Matt Gaetz of the world trying to have congress change the elecation.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
We're not even out of July yet.
This year is just chaos.
Just this week:

- Feds expanding their "create chaos for election ads" program, what Fox News called "tyranny" when it was Obama and those ranchers who were breaking the law.
- Trump accused by non-partisan group of $170M money laundering from his campaign. No enforcement because Trump hasn't nominated commissioners.
- Admits to never talking to Putin about bounties, defends Russia arming Taliban, then draws down troops in Germany which Putin praises.
- Obvious insider trading at Kodak, being given huge money by Trump to "find something new" and soaring from $2 to $60.
- Trying to delay the election.

In one week!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.