• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
#3 doesn't follow, state legislatures aren't required to verify counts. And in any case, Michigan and Wisconsin have Democratic governors who can submit their own certifications, and those are preferred under the Electoral Count Act.
I just read an article the other day that says otherwise. There is a scenario where state legislatures have to verify the vote counts.

The governor can send one while the state legislature sends the other. In Michigan, for instance, the governor is a democrat and the legislature is Republican. Both can send their own sets of electors. It's a nightmare scenario.

This article had more chaotic and unlikely events, but the mail-in ballot "fraud" one seems the likeliest:

www.bostonglobe.com

A bipartisan group secretly gathered to game out a contested Trump-Biden election. It wasn’t pretty - The Boston Globe

The group explored this scenario: What if President Trump refuses to concede a loss, as he publicly hinted recently he might do? How far could he go to preserve his power?

Last edited:

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
yeah, if there's 20 hard no's on the republican side that means they NEED the dems...Dems need to use this to their advantage...

how blind to reality do you have to be to think no more assistance of any kind is needed? and Mitch, while he didn't name names, just threw the republicans under the bus...dems need to be shouting about this from the rooftops...

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
yeah, if there's 20 hard no's on the republican side that means they NEED the dems...Dems need to use this to their advantage...

how blind to reality do you have to be to think no more assistance of any kind is needed? and Mitch, while he didn't name names, just threw the republicans under the bus...dems need to be shouting about this from the rooftops...
I just wish they'd fucking decide.

It'd be great to know what our household income would be next week, so I don't feel like I have to save every single penny that isn't going towards food and bills incase the worst happens.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Realistically the moment Trump begins to fold and loudly signal he wants to work towards any of the solutions dems already propose, the worse the position gets for Mitch and the Senate regardless of how they feel. 'Before the week ends is literally' the next 48hrs so good luck to this man, hope he drops dead.

Oct 27, 2017
The GOP's president was making lewd jokes about orgies on yachts to Boy Scouts like two years ago, these fucking people are goons

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The fact that Mitch is capitulating this much in his statement is confirmation that dems have a grip on his balls, and are giving them a firm twist.
So basically don't doubt Nancy Fucking Pelosi. O and primary Hoyer next cycle. I anxiously await money for donations. Yesterday I donated to votesaveamericas fund for getting out the vote.

Oct 28, 2017
Pelosi didn't need to do anything, this is a fundamental problem with the Republicans where it's a coalition government of a socially regressive part and an economic conservative part.

For a while it was relatively effective at winning elections where conservatives would dangle Supreme Court picks to attract the regressive vote. But winning elections doesn't mean the same as actually governing. Now the inmates are in charge and don't know how the first thing about governing since their whole election mandate was to do everything but do that.

kalindana

Oct 28, 2018
Full statement says the procedure was done to "minimize the risk of future infection":

EeIdLHMXsAAHkos

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018

Record deaths today in Texas, but "looking pretty good" to Ingraham.

Ingram is not happy at Gohmert's big charge to the lead today in the competition for the highly coveted, and highly competitive "Dumbest Fucking Idiot Republican on the Planet Award" and felt she needed a hold my beer moment to catch up. How in the world can a chart that is almost busting through the top for the month of July look pretty good?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
The US had almost 1500 new deaths from Coronavirus today. If you haven't been following, that is the highest number of deaths since May 27th.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.