• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
If/when Gohmert recovers, the media needs to fucking hound him over this. This was irresponsible as fuck, and it needs to be called out.
honestly, and i'm not wishing this on him, but the republicans probably won't learn until one of them dies....i mean they probably still won't, but you never know...

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Trump's makeup is hilarious today. The bright orange clown makeup is just a big circle on his face. Learn to blend, Donnie.

Oct 28, 2017
I know the J. Edgar Hoover building is at the end of its useful life but why the hell is anyone batting so hard for a new building right now.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Donald:

Press Sec 2 hours ago:

Years ago, he nixed the new building because he didn't want a competing hotel to take over the old building. Now he's afraid there's going to be a competing hotel in the spot where the new building was going to be built so he's all for the new building now. The new building would be right across from his DC hotel.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Barr said he will be "very careful" in how he releases the Durham report just before November, give me a fucking break. Who does this asshole think he's kidding?! Who can possibly buy this shit after Barr's entire history in this role?

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Barr said he will be "very careful" in how he releases the Durham report just before November, give me a fucking break. Who does this asshole think he's kidding?! Who can possibly buy this shit after Barr's entire history in this role?

Unfortunately, the media will lap it up and treat it just like the Comey letter.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
This is a bit different from what I read yesterday, but his excuse that it's "too far to commute" doesn't hold water. Almost everyone commutes IN to DC. It's still really about his hotel. It always has been.

Trump reiterates there should be a new FBI building near DOJ - or renovate existing building. Keeping it on same plot would keep a new hotel away to prevent competition with his hotel. Trump says commute would be too long if it moved to MD and VA suburbs. Wants it in covid bill

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Ossoff is such a terrible candidate, why does he keep running (and this is from a guy who campaigned for him and did door to door where I got cursed out every other knock).

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Little boy Shapiro is mad that Star Wars had a strong female lead, big surprise there.
Somehow he failed to notice the strong take charge female character from 1977. But then again, right wingers don't actually watch films/shows, they just play on a screen near them while they think about how totally wrong the libs are.

xfactor99

Oct 28, 2017
Ossoff is such a terrible candidate, why does he keep running (and this is from a guy who campaigned for him and did door to door where I got cursed out every other knock).

At the start of this knocking off Perdue looked like a long shot, so no one better ran and we kinda got stuck with him by default. (Then again, I think Warnock is the better candidate than Lieberman yet he is running behind in that primary....). Imagine if we had just had Abrams running for Senate in Georgia and Beto running for Senate in Texas from the start, we'd be a better position to pick up both seats now.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
Any insight as to why Cunningham is running several points ahead of Biden in NC? Is he popular or is Tillis particularly hated?

He's a younger, decently attractive white man with military experience. That's more or less cat nip for white southerners.

My nephew for example is drop dead gorgeous, he could easily make six figures (hell maybe 7) as a model. Whenever my Mom posts pictures of him she gets blown up with comments about how attractive he is. People really are that vain, so I'm not surprised that a somewhat handsome white man like Cunningham is doing well in the polls.

The good thing for North Carolina is that they have another one waiting in the wings for 2022.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Ossoff is the least of our concerns. At least he's wise enough in trying to tie Perdue with Trump. Need to erode Perdue's faux "moderate" support.

Warnock, OTOH, is a shit candidate who has gained no traction.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
So DOJ has announced that they're expanding their Gestapo tactics to several swing states. What a coincidence, huh?

Trump and Barr's ploy is becoming clearer now. They want local news stations across these states that Trump needs to win to show "riots, chaos, and anarchy" in order to scare old people and moderates into voting for him.

They're actively trying to instigate and inflame tensions in order to help with his reelection.

Am_I_Evil

Oct 27, 2017
So DOJ has announced that they're expanding their Gestapo tactics to several swing states. What a coincidence, huh?

Trump and Barr's ploy is becoming clearer now. They want local news stations across these states that Trump needs to win to show "riots, chaos, and anarchy" in order to scare old people and moderates into voting for him.

They're actively trying to instigate and inflame tensions in order to help with his reelection.
showing that Trump can't maintain order sure is one way to do things....

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't Kanye suspend his campaign like a week after announcing he was running or something? Why were they still submitting signatures

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

1099865.jpg

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I know the J. Edgar Hoover building is at the end of its useful life but why the hell is anyone batting so hard for a new building right now.
Because it's only a block away from Trump's DC hotel, and he probably makes millions from FBI staff and visitors over-paying at his place. Also if it's gone to a new location as planned, another hotel could spring up there to compete.

Always about the grift.

Apple

Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to figure out the best races to donate to.

I'm not really sure Biden needs it, or Kelly or Cunningham, and as much as I hate the turtle, McGrath feels like too much of a long shot. I want to donate to the races that are most needed for flipping the senate I guess. Maine feels like a good race to donate to, because while Gideon leads Collins in most recent polls, it's generally only a 5% lead and not a blowout like Arizona. Maybe Iowa and Montana as well? Both of those seem pretty close, and I imagine a couple of bucks would go further in those states since they're probably cheaper to campaign in than many others. How about Georgia? I literally have no idea what's happening in that state.

Status
Not open for further replies.