• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAKU-RED

Oct 27, 2017
Ron Johnson and the rest of those clowns are trying to make "Hunter Biden" a thing so they can get their shitty Gotcha moment.

Even though it will have nothing to do with Biden himself and no one will give a shit because of rising infections and deaths and the Economy going down the shitter and with that extra 600 bucks ending in a couple of weeks things are going to get much worse.

These guys are so stupid that they think any of this shit with Hunter Biden will matter when there's just so much terrible crap happening. All to try and save their dear leader.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Everyone involved should just ignore the subpoenas, since the Trump admin showed you don't have to obey them. Tie them up in court until after the election

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
or, you know, maybe the respected professor is losing respect for saying some stupid shit
Nah it's the PC police gone amok trying to stifle free speech!

He wasn't even asked to resign or fired or anything. He was just called out for saying a student organization seeking racial justice is a fucking terrorist organization.

Mr. Katz has tenure, but the cancel culture doesn't need to get him fired to succeed. It succeeds by making him an outcast in his own university, and intimidating into silence others on campus who might agree.

Shut the fuck uuuuuuup

Last edited:

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
POTUS:

Acyn Torabi @Acyn

Trump: So shower heads, you take a shower, the water doesn't come out. You wanna wash your hands, the water doesn't come out... Dishwashers you didn't have any water... In most places of the country, water is not a problem. They don't know what do with it. It's called rain

4:36 PM · Jul 16, 2020

Dan Zak @MrDanZak

Trump did the water-shower-rain tap dance in December.
Abridged version of Trump's monologue during a small-business roundtable at the White House this afternoon. Actual quotes.​
LS3Ya1F.png
5:48 PM · Jul 16, 2020

rQRJ1KC.gif

This is what the government stole from us. We used to hunt the mammoth, we used to shower like elephants.
Now look at us.
James Madison is crying in heaven.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Ron Johnson and the rest of those clowns are trying to make "Hunter Biden" a thing so they can get their shitty Gotcha moment.

Even though it will have nothing to do with Biden himself and no one will give a shit because of rising infections and deaths and the Economy going down the shitter and with that extra 600 bucks ending in a couple of weeks things are going to get much worse.

These guys are so stupid that they think any of this shit with Hunter Biden will matter when there's just so much terrible crap happening. All to try and save their dear leader.
And it's coming in August-October, way too late to have any long term impact. Bullshit scandals like this are about eroding opinion of public figures over a long period of time, not about any one easy thing.
Even without COVID and the economic strife these attempts at manufacturing a scandal would be some weak shit.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Really they would have been better off saving the Hunter Biden stuff to try and "get" Biden with during his presidency. I don't really think it would be effective then either but definitely would have a better chance than now while they botch a pandemic response and a thousand people die a day.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Really they would have been better off saving the Hunter Biden stuff to try and "get" Biden with during his presidency. I don't really think it would be effective then either but definitely would have a better chance than now while they botch a pandemic response and a thousand people die a day.
There's a strong chance they lose the Senate and thus have none of this subpoena power when Biden is in office. Plus it's even weaker shit when he's actually in power, much like the "emails" crap would have vanished if Clinton was elected, they'd have moved onto making up new scandals for the admin.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
It's gonna be bigly.

Trump says he'll be announcing "many exciting things" over the next 8 weeks, "things that nobody has even contemplated, thought about, thought possible," with"levels of detail" and "levels of thought that a lot of people believed very strongly we didn't have in this country"

This dude's brain is turning to mush right before our eyes.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I wish this was a parody account.

Kevin McCarthy
@GOPLeader

Just now → I introduced the Protect America's Statues Act to cut funding from cities and states that refuse to restore order. Leftwing mobs are trying to erase history by destroying statues of George Washington, General Grant, and Christopher Columbus. Enough is enough.

I agree, enough is enough. You're gonna stay in the minority, Kevin - I mean, STEVE.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, we knew that Republicans cared more about protecting lumps of rock than they do actual living, breathing people, but it is nice for them to go on record about it.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018

More "fun with trucks" at the White House this afternoon.

I would be really curious to find out how much tax payer money was spent renting a crane and making a giant Trump Administration banner for a one time pointless event that won't even make Fox News main page? Someone made a call and demanded their swampy kickback be paid paid immediately I am guessing.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I would be really curious to find out how much tax payer money was spent renting a crane and making a giant Trump Administration banner for a one time pointless event that won't even make Fox News main page? Someone made a call and demanded their swampy kickback be paid paid immediately I am guessing.

I can't find the story anymore, but recently there was an article about how the WH staff are increasingly unable to keep Trump "amused" and have taken to doing dumb shit like this - like getting bikers to ride around the WH. The WH is the most expensive daycare facility in the world.

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
I can't find the story anymore, but recently there was an article about how the WH staff are increasingly unable to keep Trump "amused" and have taken to doing dumb shit like this - like getting bikers to ride around the WH. The WH is the most expensive daycare facility in the world.
I'm sure it's mainly for Little Donnie's enjoyment, but knowing this grifter paradise the GOP has going right now I'm sure that $300 banner cost us around $500k or something like that, and the print shop just happens to ran by Kevin McCarthy's kid or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.