• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ascii42

Oct 25, 2017
but the deathstar is destroyed like 10 times throughout all star wars
3gwdow.png

Oct 28, 2017
Has Kushner done anything positive for Trump? Every single thing he has achieved nothing politically for Trump. At least the other Trumps stay in their lane, Kushner thinks he's destined for greatness.

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017

Ignoring the headline OMG Trump only 84% of Rs in PA:
The new poll indicates the former vice president topping Trump 93-1 percent among Democrats, with the president beating Biden 84-12 percent among Republicans. Biden has a 21-point lead among independent voters.

The survey also shows Biden with a large 31-point lead among voters under 50 – and a 10-point advantage among those 65 and older.

Oct 25, 2017
I was in Norway on vacation during the Paul Manafort trail.

It was surreal seeing the trial dominate the news cycle there. I even got asked about it by locals.

Zyrokai

Nov 1, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
it reminds me of his tv conference a few days before the first lockdown.

It really felt like a primer, to let people simmer on it for a few days, then initiate the lockdown.

and by the time you do the lock down, people are just accepting of it, just like last time.

cause the lockdowns ARE coming.

I really hope you're right. I don't remember an evening press conference like that before, but hopefully he's following the same pattern.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

www.wsbtv.com

Gov. Kemp uses new executive order to remind local leaders they can’t force mask wearing

In an executive order, Kemp also extended his COVID-19 guidelines for the state until July 31.

ATLANTA — Gov. Brian Kemp extended the state's COVID-19 guidelines again Wednesday evening, and for the first time, his order included language that explicitly bans cities and counties from adopting rules requiring masks or other face coverings.

Even Abbott relented on this point....

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017

www.wsbtv.com

Gov. Kemp uses new executive order to remind local leaders they can’t force mask wearing

In an executive order, Kemp also extended his COVID-19 guidelines for the state until July 31.

ATLANTA — Gov. Brian Kemp extended the state's COVID-19 guidelines again Wednesday evening, and for the first time, his order included language that explicitly bans cities and counties from adopting rules requiring masks or other face coverings.

This evil fuck did so after trump was criticized by Botoms for breaking the mask law just today.

www.cnn.com

White House says Trump followed CDC guidance after Atlanta mayor accuses him of breaking mask law

The White House said Wednesday evening that President Donald Trump followed guidelines from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention during his trip to Atlanta after the city's mayor accused him of breaking the law by not wearing a mask at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.

These bastards are so blatantly evil and will do anything to please trump.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017

www.wsbtv.com

Maybe he's punishing the state for the polls showing Biden ahead there.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Narcissist senses defeat and wants to quit:

A source familiar with the president's campaign said there's a growing perception that "he's not trying" and that it seems like "his heart is not in it."

No rallys and bad polls give Donnie the sads. Stealing money from tax payers, playing golf, watching TV, ignoring his dying citizens, and shit posting all day just isn't enough.

"Trump's political advisers have bluntly told him he can't win the November election if the campaign is about him."

"Please stop talking about yourself, sir."

LMAO good luck.

Last edited:

DarthSontin

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Narcissist senses defeat and wants to quit:

No rallys and bad polls give Donnie the sads. Stealing money from tax payers, playing golf, watching TV, ignoring his dying citizens, and shit posting all day just isn't enough.

Election night tweet:
"This election proves nothing because I wasn't trying. If I had actually tried, I would've beaten Sleepy Joe by 15 points"

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Election night tweet:
"This election proves nothing because I wasn't trying. If I had actually tried, I would've beaten Sleepy Joe by 15 points"

Unfortunately, he's going to scream that it was rigged and tweet his usual call-to-arms to his cult. They may get violent - especially the Q nuts. I wish he'd fucking resign, but he's probably too afraid to leave the protection of Barr.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine telling Trump, "You can't make this about you" and thinking he'll listen.

I know, right? LOL
Besides malignant narcissism, he also appears to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder. He's going to do the opposite of whatever he should be doing because fuck you. Donnie is just a bevy of personality disorders wrapped in a skin suit. If he wasn't the president, he'd actually be fascinating to study. People will be writing about this clown for decades - and not in the good way.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I expect the leaks to progressively get worse as Trump pisses off everyone on his staff outside of his children

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018

The only way hospitals can get remdisivir is complying with HHS's new regulation that data be provided to it and not the CDC. "In other words, nice patients you have there, shame if anything happens to them." #MorningJoe

For those asking "why don't hospitals just refuse to follow government orders?" Because the government is willing to kill their patients.

Last edited:

RussTC3

Banned
Nov 28, 2018
Just going from the Tweet, "positive view"/"negative view" is a very weird way to phrase that question over favorable/unfavorable, which is how they seemed to have rated Trump. I think there can and will be some with a slightly negative view of Biden that will vote for him. I wouldn't really worry about it overall, this poll is pretty consistent in most other ways with the national

Biden has polled very, very well in Florida this whole cycle. If things don't tighten much nationally, even Florida is a lock for Biden. North Carolina is the one swing state I'm worried about Biden actually carrying.
Yeah that could be one of the reasons. Btw, the Q poll has Biden at +2 Favorable (was -4 in last poll).

Went from +8 Biden to +15 Biden nationally, so the increase in favorable rating makes sense there.

Last edited:

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know, right? LOL
Besides malignant narcissism, he also appears to have Oppositional Defiant Disorder. He's going to do the opposite of whatever he should be doing because fuck you. Donnie is just a bevy of personality disorders wrapped in a skin suit. If he wasn't the president, he'd actually be fascinating to study. People will be writing about this clown for decades - and not in the good way.

You'd think his staff would've learned by now to try Reverse Psychology, but I guess they'd all have to grow a spine first.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
OMG

"Deason said he hoped Mr. Stepien would be able to better restrain Mr. Trump's tweets by asking him to run them through a "fact checking team" before sending them."

Trump donor Doug Deason says he hopes Stepien will rein in Trump's tweets—something many in Trump world have wished for in the last five years. "I love most of his tweets, but some have been pretty far out there lately, and others make pointless attacks."

This is gold.

lush

Oct 26, 2017
Knoxville, TN
Fuck Kemp. Masks being a partisan issue to this extent has me feeling like this is going to be our reality for the foreseeable future. The fight over the vaccine whenever it lands is going to tear this country apart. I'm glad that the idea of American exceptionalism is being exposed like this but we're going to be feeling the effects of this pandemic for a long time. I'm excited for November and the potential for passing major legislation but the fact that ~38% of this country's population are complete trash is deflating. I also just don't see states that are spiking shutting down again as the GOP is still in lockstep with Trump atp. Meanwhile we're at ~12% unemployment, the federal unemployment benefit and eviction moratoriums are just about to expire. The polling hopium is only doing so much for me at this point, even as the Trump reelection campaign self-immolates in real time. People are hurting already and we're not even close to how bad this is going to be.

Hopefully post-Trump the Republican party takes a good long while to restructure. I really need to get the hell out of the Southeast for my own sanity in the meantime. Hope all of y'all are taking care of yourselves through all of this. This has been a depressing ass year and it's July.

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Kemp. Masks being a partisan issue to this extent has me feeling like this is going to be our reality for the foreseeable future. The fight over the vaccine whenever it lands is going to tear this country apart. I'm glad that the idea of American exceptionalism is being exposed like this but we're going to be feeling the effects of this pandemic for a long time. I'm excited for November and the potential for passing major legislation but the fact that ~38% of this country's population are complete trash is deflating. I also just don't see states that are spiking shutting down again as the GOP is still in lockstep with Trump atp. Meanwhile we're at ~12% unemployment, the federal unemployment benefit and eviction moratoriums are just about to expire. The polling hopium is only doing so much for me at this point, even as the Trump reelection campaign self-immolates in real time. People are hurting already and we're not even close to how bad this is going to be.

Hopefully post-Trump the Republican party takes a good long while to restructure. I really need to get the hell out of the Southeast for my own sanity in the meantime. Hope all of y'all are taking care of yourselves through all of this. This has been a depressing ass year and it's July.
Every fucking Republican governor has gone through this. First they overrule cities, than it bites them in the ass and they eventually have to do it state wide. See: Texas.

Why does Kemp think Georgia is special?

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017

Giuliani said he wants at least two of the debates to be in a format in which Trump and Biden question each other, which he suggested would be aimed at showing any cognitive deficiencies on Biden's part.

"That's much harder," Giuliani said of the format. "You've got to think up the subject."
😂😂😂

Trump coming up with questions. I can't stop laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.