• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Lmao that's a great reply.
So is this one:
edngf0uwoxa51.jpg

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
DCCC just dropped an internal poll showing Biden up six in the suburban TX24 district. Beto won there by three so, that right what Biden would need to flip Texas.

madstarr12

Jan 25, 2018
Valenzuela wins. Hopefully she can win in the general.

Hegar is leading West by ~40K votes. More of Harris County is coming in, but the margin is not budging. That's likely where most of the votes are left.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
So, what has polling shown with Alabama? I know that Jones is a longshot seat to keep, but would he have had a better chance going up against Sessions?

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
So, what has polling shown with Alabama? I know that Jones is a longshot seat to keep, but would he have had a better chance going up against Sessions?
Yes, Sessions was polling worse against Jones. Only by like two points or so but someone who Trump voters would possibly refuse to vote for or leave their name blank like Sessions was really the only chance Doug had.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome that Candace Valenzuela won! Also Lulu Seikaly won in TX-03 and she seems pretty great and can flip the district blue

Joeytj

Oct 30, 2017
DCCC just dropped an internal poll showing Biden up six in the suburban TX24 district. Beto won there by three so, that right what Biden would need to flip Texas.

It's polling like this (and Valenzuela's win) that gave the Biden camp the most hope for Texas, and not just the statewide polls lately. They see a real surge in support for Democrats in key places in the state where they need to win.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Has Trump done his thing where he claims someone he endorsed who won an election (Tuberville that is) was down "20 POINTS BEFORE I ENDORSED HIM" yet? Where apparently he only endorses complete losers who are useless without his help.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017

Fox going full crazy. Can't wait for their expose on Wayfair.

I watched this to give them the benefit of the doubt, that there must be some kind of context i'm missing or pushback from the host. The video is worse than the quote and the host said "Right" when she finished her rant. That's full blown Alex Jones/Facebook meme content being aired on Fox News.

Oct 26, 2017
It's polling like this (and Valenzuela's win) that gave the Biden camp the most hope for Texas, and not just the statewide polls lately. They see a real surge in support for Democrats in key places in the state where they need to win.
The true surge is the anti Trump surge.

Most people in this country is suck of this whacko, and want to go back to a time in which they don't have to hear the stupid sit the president says every 3 hours

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
11% of Florida COVID-19 tests are positive.

31% of Florida COVID-19 tests in children are positive.

Opening schools will be a disaster.

Jan 29, 2018
He's doing *something* but I don't think it's a shutdown. None of his other big announcements have been scheduled like this. I'm guessing mandatory masks statewide + a plea to please wear your mask.

You're probably right, but it absolutely should be a shutdown. Daily new cases are way higher than when we were shutdown before.

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
This Alabama Democratic party Twitter is going off since the runoff was called. Please tell me this is legit.

He lost his last Iron Bowl 36-0, collects millions of dollars in pension money from hard-working Alabamians, and bilked investors based on their trust in his investment advice. Tubs, Doug's gonna run through you like Fred Talley at an 11AM Jefferson-Pilot game. #OneAlabama

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
The CDC being stripped of its power regarding hospital data should be a news item that spawns months of coverage but it will be forgotten tomorrow.

It won't even be mentioned when 2 weeks from now we start hearing how "great" conditions are in every state.

Oct 26, 2017
The CDC being stripped of its power regarding hospital data should be a news item that spawns months of coverage but it will be forgotten tomorrow.

It won't even be mentioned when 2 weeks from now we start hearing how "great" conditions are in every state.
It really is astonishing.

Depressing.

Cdc is here for Americans, and trump gutted them because they were trying to save lives.

Trump and accomplices are traitors.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Trump and his toadies need to be thrown in prison forever. This is unconscionable. It's a pathetic attempt to cook the books and make his magical thinking a "reality". He's a mass murdered. Just think - if he worked this hard to fight the virus as he does trying to will it away and politicize it, how much better off we'd be.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Many clips of Fox, Trump and the WH praising Florida and Texas (back in May), saying they should be the model for the rest of the country.

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
They can't cover up hospitalization levels. Not saying they aren't going to try, but I've seen *zero* ability for this admin to cover up... well... anything. So we'll still know what's going on.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
I hope the press asks all the GOP congress critters about that insane Rose Garden speech. "I DIDN'T SEE IT! I'm late for lunch." scurry scurry scurry

They can't cover up hospitalization levels. Not saying they aren't going to try, but I've seen *zero* ability for this admin to cover up... well... anything. So we'll still know what's going on.

The fact that they are even trying is gross and I'm sure they'll fail like they do with everything. How fucking dead inside do you have to be to go along with such a blatant attempt to hide a pandemic that is killing thousands of your own citizens.?

"Yes, Mr. President! If we hide all the deaths, people will forget their friends and loved ones died and they will go back to work. Your economy will come roaring back and you'll get re-elected in a landside. In fact, I bet Biden is so impressed that he just steps aside to give you 4 more years. If anyone tries to refute OUR data, we can just scream FAKE NEWS and our state TV will amplify it. You are brilliant as always!"

Last edited:

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
This Alabama Democratic party Twitter is going off since the runoff was called. Please tell me this is legit.

Hope Jones can still somehow win despite the state he's running in, though I'm extremely doubtful.

I would trade picking up either Georgia in the special (two-year rental - even if we won it'd be up again in 2022) or Alaska (Indy-as-Dem - I'm not totally trusting of that arrangement) for Jones' re-election.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

New poll from The Economist and YouGov:
- Biden up 49% to 40% in the national horse-race
- Trump's job approval fifteen points underwater, 39% to 54%
- 54% of his handling of covid (38% approve)
- 58% want schools to re-open "completely" or "mostly" online
- D+8 generic ballot

LOL

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
What the heck with grouping 'reopen schools completely' and 'mostly online' into a single data point? That basically tells us nothing.

I think it is confusingly tweeted by Morris. I think he means those supporting opening "completely online" or "mostly online" adds up to 58%, showing that a majority don't want them open if it is face-to-face only. I could be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.