• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Do you all think without corona and George Floyd protests, Trump would be just a point or two behind Biden?

We had a historic blue wave before Corona during the mid terms, and that was a referendum on Trump. His response to corona has definitely hurt him, but he was already going to need to push voter suppression and lean on his built in advantages with the EC to beat Biden.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think the senate would be very hard to take without Corona this year. I had confidence in biden way before Corona

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus, I skimmed through the Trump Rose Garden stump. He literally used an entire hour of his time to just mis-contextualize line-by-line some of Biden and AOC policies to sow fear. Just used the power of the office and the press corps to hold a literal rally on WH grounds.

Nothing new, but this was particularly fucking obviously desperate.

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Not to acknowledge the insanity of that tweet, but it doesn't address the safety of the children in non-democratic held cities. Why is he ok with conservative children being exposed to the deadly virus? He's so bad at this.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Oliver Willis @owillis

biden needs more content on his dog, major.

Bkb5eNe.png

2:59 PM · Jul 14, 2020

Is there a current first pet?

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
This type of thinking just really rubs me the wrong way. It's a self fulfilling prophecy that has lead us down this path of 44 of our 45 presidents being white cis men. It's never gonna be the "right time" for minorities and women to break the glass ceiling and it's NEVER gonna happen if we keep thinking that there is a right moment for it. Even against this corrupt, fascist, trash fire of an administration it's a tragedy that gender and race plays such a huge role in the selection of our nominee.

I'm not saying a woman only, you have to be pretty fucking sparkling to get over the inherent disadvantage of having a vagina. She would be much easier to "label" for a misogynistic asshole.

Beyond that, Trump is off the rails and it's only July. This is going to be so fun to watch

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Hegar is winning in Texas. Up by 4% with about a third of the vote in

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also seems like Pete Sessions weasel ass might be making it back to Congress. Moved from Dallas to freaking Waco to make it happen

RolandGunner

Oct 30, 2017
I think everyone knew that Tuberville was going to win but this margin is insane. He's close to doubling up ole Beauregard.

Status
Not open for further replies.