• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
wtf, he's so illiterate he can't even understand what he's reading and is reacting to things he can't even read.. what a god damn train wreck.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Excellent phrasing from Wolf Blitzer now as they cut him off, "He's clearly deteriorating.. to a campaign speech".

One of his eyes is half shut again and his nose is running. He's clearly deteriorating alright. They must have loaded him up with one hell of an Adderall bump to get him (mostly) vertical.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Oct 25, 2017
honestly, if he loses, all of the hate, the zingers in the 2016 primary will fade from memory. dribbling speeches like this will remain, and I feel like it will almost trivialize how damaging to the country the presidency has been.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
How drunk would I be if I took a shot everytime he used the words "Nobody has ever done________" so far in the speech?

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
OAN throws him a fucking softball and he talks about corn. Hannity tries to hold his hand, he can't even make the layup. Disgraceful.

Status
Not open for further replies.