• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
what the fuck
he went from Biden on China straight to his son and Burisma with no real connection

where's hunter tho

WHERE IS HUNTER?

Seriously who wrote this speech for him, even when he's clearly reading from the script it sounds like whining. Trump is the epitome of the bully that bursts into tears if somebody swings back, and this speech is super highlighting it

Kamek

Oct 27, 2017
The craziest thing about all of this, is he said "maybe we'll take questions if we have time". This is such a huge time waste.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Mark Knoller @markknoller

Pres Trump hits 30 min mark with his "press conference" remarks, mostly critical of
@JoeBiden. Notice CNN and MSNBC broke away from his remarks. Has yet to take a press question.

6:00 PM · Jul 14, 2020

He said Biden's platform is too far right
>

Matt Viser @mviser

President Trump on Joe Biden's new proposals: "I think it's worse than Bernie's platform, it's gone so far right." (He probably means left)

6:00 PM · Jul 14, 2020

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
If CHYNA...If RUSSYA...

(I can't wait to hear all the stories about how he snorted coke before each speech because that's the only fucking thing that explains this shit)

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
lol he has no idea what he's reading, you can see him trying to figure out what some of these policy points are in real time

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017

Every one of these adlibs off of what are obviously bullet points just ends up with him muttering something too hard to hear before leaping into another bullet point. This is so hard to follow.

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
I'm glad he's doing this. Americans are tired of it. Just another example that things need to change.

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to retract my observation. He actually sounds exactly like someone who is trying to give a presentation using a power point they've never seen before. Read the bullet, the riff on some bullshit that they think has to do with what the intention of the bullet point was.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
648Bfj7.png

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Seriously why is he just openly reading out the entire Biden platform? Is he trying to campaign for him? His shitty remarks after every thing aren't even negative most of the time. What the hell is he doing? Why hasn't a staffer stopped him?

Status
Not open for further replies.