• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioW

PikPok
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
New Zealand
Then there is a very high likelihood that Jr. has it, and I'm sure he's seen daddy this past week...

Donald himself seems to have had several "likely" exposures, but somehow has managed to come through unscathed. Will be interesting off the back of the rally whether he has been less lucky given how many aides, secret service agents, and campaign staff seem to have contracted it versus the odd White House staffer and secret service agent here and there previously.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This rally is horrible. I'm hate watching it and the crowd is just dead. They have no idea what Trump is talking about as he reads off the teleprompter

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, there's a rally?
Yeah, he's doing some dumb thing at Mount Rushmore for 4th of July. Small crowd though, less than 1,000 I'd guess looking at crowd shots. Trumps is sticking to teleprompter and he's one of the worst speakers I've ever listened to.

www.youtube.com

WATCH LIVE: Trump holds July 4 celebration at Mt. Rushmore

Stream your PBS favorites with the PBS app: https://to.pbs.org/2Jb8twGFind more from PBS NewsHour at https://www.pbs.org/newshourSubscribe to our YouTube cha...

Oct 25, 2017
This rally is horrible. I'm hate watching it and the crowd is just dead. They have no idea what Trump is talking about as he reads off the teleprompter

We're now just watching Trump do an incredibly boring oral report on the people whose faces are on Rushmore. The most entertaining part of the whole thing is watching his hair fight the occasional gust of wind.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
Holly shit, he's so bad at this. He can't even pretend to give a shit about history. Sounds like he's reading everything for the first time.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Donald himself seems to have had several "likely" exposures, but somehow has managed to come through unscathed. Will be interesting off the back of the rally whether he has been less lucky given how many aides, secret service agents, and campaign staff seem to have contracted it versus the odd White House staffer and secret service agent here and there previously.
I'm pretty sure he is an asymptomatic carrier.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This might be the worst speech I've ever seen and I saw some bad ones in middle and high school

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Holly shit, he's so bad at this. He can't even pretend to give a shit about history. Sounds like he's reading everything for the first time.
He is. Take the average American knowledge of history, both American and the world at large, which is...negligible, and subtract 90%. That's how much he knows. He's at back of a cereal box trivia levels.

Oct 25, 2017
I can't think of anything less exciting to announce than a park full of statues of founding fathers; kind of didn't seem to amp up the crowd much either. But it's nice that this is apparently what he's decided is his winning issue.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
This is really the thing he's decided is the big winner. The cornerstone of the campaign this year. The top issue facing the nation.
Stanning for Confederate statues.

BoboBrazil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He really thinks it's a gotcha against protestors. People are tearing down racist statues so he's going to build more statues

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017

Odd bit of reporting..She's positive but Jr is negative? And he will be driving with his infected girlfriend back to East Coast all the way from Mt Rushmore? This isn't how this works...

pirata

Oct 25, 2017
This is a tacit confirmation that they've given up on Covid and are trying to get their followers to focus on statues and pretend that's the big issue and act like Covid isn't a big deal. But a good portion of Trumpers still see the virus as a serous threat...at least the older ones. It's a hell of a play. And lots of people are going to die.

pirata

Oct 25, 2017

Odd bit of reporting..She's positive but Jr is negative? And he will be driving with his infected girlfriend back to East Coast all the way from Mt Rushmore? This isn't how this works...

He may be fine, but it seems like the virus is penetrating deeper and deeper into Trump's clique. And they're all acting so careless...

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
This is a tacit confirmation that they've given up on Covid and are trying to get their follows to focus on statues and pretend that's the big issue and act like Covid isn't a big deal. But a good portion of Trumpers still see the virus as a serous threat...at least the older ones. It's a hell of a play. And lots of people are going to die.
The percentage of people who care deeply about these statues (by that I mean pretend to care about the statues of people they've never heard of) is not a very significant amount of the electorate. It would be a crap campaign issue even without a pandemic going on.
He's doubling, tripling, quadrupling down on only his base and no one else, and his base is ever shrinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.