• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

Trump on his travel restrictions on China: "I got a lot of credit for it in The Federalist."

Asked about Capt. Crozier being removed from command, and the videos of sailors cheering for him, and a possible negative effect on enlistment, Trump says, "I don't know much about it."
Trump then says it's "not appropriate" for a letter from a captain to be "all over the place." He says, "I thought it was terrible what he did. To write a letter? This isn't a class on literature." He also says, "I didn't make the decision."

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

Trump on the use of hydroxychloroquine by people in "bad shape" from the coronavirus: "What do you have to lose?" He says that "it's passed the safety test" since it's been used for years for other illnesses. Just not how this works.

Trump after again tossing off some anecdotal info about hydroxychloroquine: "I don't know...check it out."

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
Nobodies going anywhere, using gas or oil, but tariffs will fix everything.

wasn't he just saying that the low oil prices were the best tax cut he could give?

no wonder Rogan would vote for him. I can definitely how Trump can have the racist moron vote on lock. The fact that there is overlap between Trump and Bernie with that group of voters should probably make you rethink how you handle yourself

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
After all these years it somehow still surprises me just how brazenly, openly, unapologetically corrupt this asshole is. Anyone who isn't personally loyal to him and anyone who dares to "go against" him (aka follow the law) he just fires.

The GOP would go nuclear if a Dem did this kind of thing but now all they can muster is flimsy one paragraph statements saying how "disappointed" they are.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

@JDiamond1 asks if it's time to just admit that there'll be ventilator shortages. Trump says, "Always a nasty question from CNN."

Trump says he keeps talking about hydroxychloroquine because "the question that nobody ever asks, and the question I most hate the answer to, is what happens if you do have a ventilator? What are your chances? And I just hope that hydroxychloroquine wins."
Trump: "There's a possibility, a possibility, and I say it: what do you have to lose?...Take it. I really think they should take it." He adds, "Hydroxychloroquine. Try it. If you'd like." This is dangerous.

Last edited:

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Gonna rewind to the thread in OT where some tried to absolve Trump from the elderly couple that took the president at his word and nearly double suicided.

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
He is gonna get more people killed with his bullshit medical advice. That is grounds alone for removal.

Oct 26, 2017
But the impeachment distracted him... and it was Obama's fault.

Dec 18th - House Impeaches Trump
Jan 8th - First CDC warning
Jan 9th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 14th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 16h - House sends impeachment articles to Senate
Jan 18th - Trump golfs
Jan 19th - Trump golfs
Jan- 20th- First case in South Korea
Jan 20th - First case of corona virus in the US, Washington State
Jan 22nd - "We have it totally under control. It's one person coming in from China. It's going to be just fine."
Jan 28th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 30th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 1st - Trump golfs
Feb 2nd - "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China."
Feb 5th - Senate votes to acquit. Then takes a five-day weekend.
Feb 10th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 12th - Dow Jones closes at an all time high of 29,551.42
Feb 15h - Trump golfs
Feb 19th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 20th - Trump campaign rally
Feb 21st - Trump campaign rally
Feb 24th - "The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!"
Feb 25h - "CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus."
Feb 25h - "I think that's a problem that's going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we're very close to a vaccine."
Feb 26th - "The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero."
Feb 26th - "We're going very substantially down, not up." Also "This is a flu. This is like a flu"; "Now, you treat this like a flu"; "It's a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for. And we'll essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner."
February 27: "One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear."
Feb 28th - "We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical."
Feb 28th - Trump campaign rally
March 2nd - "You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?"
March 2nd - "A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they're happening very rapidly."
March 4: "If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better."
March 5th - "I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work."
March 5th - "The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!"
March 6th - "I think we're doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down."
March 6th - "Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They're there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good."
March 6th - "I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, 'How do you know so much about this?' Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."
March 6th - "I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault."
March 7th - Trump golfs
March 8th - Trump golfs
March 8th - "We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus."
March 9th - "This blindsided the world."
March 10th - "And we're prepared, and we're doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."
March 11th - The WHO declared the global outbreak a pandemic.
March 13th - [Declared state of emergency]
March 17th - "This is a pandemic," Mr. Trump told reporters. "I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic."
March 18th - "It's not racist at all. No. Not at all. It comes from China. That's why. It comes from China. I want to be accurate."
March 23th- Dow Jones closes at 18,591.93
March 25th - 3.3 million Americans file for unemployment.
March 28th - "I say, 'Mike, don't call the governor in Washington, you're wasting your time with him. Don't call the woman in Michigan... You know what I say, if they don't treat you right, I don't call.'"
April 1st - "So you're talking about 2.2 million deaths, 2.2 million people from this. And so if we could hold that down, as we're saying, to 100,000. It's a horrible number, maybe even less —but to 100,000. So we have between 100,000 and 200,000, and we altogether have done a very good job."
April 2nd - 6.6 million Americans file for unemployment.
April 4th - 297,575 COVID19 cases and 8,098 deaths in US.

This post should be pinned.

This should also be printed on hundreds of thousands of flyers and airdropped over every swing state.

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois

Exclusive: Two weeks before he was fired, Michael Atkinson wrote a letter to Chuck Schumer saying the last six months had been "a searing time for whistleblowers," and rebuked public officials who fail to defend whistleblowers when the stakes are highest.https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/04/ousted-intel-watchdog-private-letter-to-chuck-schumer-164995 …
Atkinson, who Trump fired last night, also revealed that the ICIG had begun an awareness campaign at the Office of the Director of National Intelligence "to inform the ODNI's workforce of their legal right to make protected disclosures anonymously and free from reprisals."

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Telling people to just chug poison if they think they have nothing else to lose is just...I can't even articulate what it is. Dangerous and insane and awful and whatever just doesn't fit. The president is telling people who are sick and feeling desperate to take poison!!

Plutone

Oct 25, 2017
God, I'm so glad New York is finally getting some much needed ventilators and PPE from China circumventing the Federal government. I just hope that every blue government that will need to do this can evade the government as smoothly as they did.

Telling people to just chug poison if they think they have nothing else to lose is just...I can't even articulate what it is. Dangerous and insane and awful and whatever just doesn't fit. The president is telling people who are sick and feeling desperate to take poison!!

Yeah, this is entirely fucked up. This goddamn fool has no business dispensing medical advice and no one is there willing to call him a fuckin' liar

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
THIS ISN'T A CLASS ON LITERATURE

ASHHHAHHAHH

Ţ̷̨̡̨̡̨̡̡̨̢̨̛̛̙̦̙̬̠̻̗̩̜͈̬̰͓̠̻̬͚̮͔͍̖͚̗̙̰̥̺̘͔̪̙͍̬̰͍͚̲̝͇̲̦͓̤̜͔̯̮̤̦̰̭̳̳͍͉͎̞̖̰̼́͊̅́̇̒̆́̾̀̃́̋̄̓́̿̎̍̏̌̒̀̈́̈́̑̌̉̽͊̇͌̈́̓̌͌̐͌̾̾̔̉͂͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅh̶̢̧̡̧̡̢̢̛̛̝̙͚͙̼͓̩̥͔͈̼̜̜̱̙̠̝̪̠͎̜͉̣̖̻̰̫̬̮͍̰̩̭̝͙͔̙̗̲̮͉̼̩͈͔̮̠̦̙̟̺̠̲͈̩̤̜͔̞̭̘̭̥͕͓̤̙͓̲̞̣̦̳͓̻̮̝̠͉͙̤̩͓͓̞̠̙͍̀͑̔̇̈̿̂͑̈́̒̓̽͋̔̈́͌̋̇̐̌̽͛̐̌͛̆̈̎͑̀̽̿̈́̔͋̐̑͑͒̂͌̎̓̄̂͌̌̈̅̒̕̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅį̴̢̧̢̨̡̛̱͚̫͎̤͎͖̫̹̩̱͕̠̯̻̳̗̞̺̼̜̺̺͚̝̝̙͍̣̣̠̺̩̳̲̮̬̠͉̱̘̯̥̙͕̝̘̥̥̬̭͇͇̭̰͓͇̙͇̙̙̘͈̣̰̰̗̱̪̳̬̯͍̫̪͙͈̲̩̞̱̼͇͎̬̞͇̈̄͐̓̔̋̐͒͛̍̿̇̆̅͛̀̂̈́̾́̽̃̄̐͂̓̀̒͌͊̉̀̕͘̚͜͠ͅͅͅs̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̨̧̨̨̡̧̨̢̢̧͚̥̺̜͓̜̥͉̖̖̯̯̖̬͍̱͇̙͇̤͖͚͔̱͙̠̣̞̳̱̱̮͙͔̬̞̮͉̭͕̘̻̗͍̱̝̲͖͉̹̰̪͓̖̼͓̠̬̻̦͖̜͙̠̯͎̘̝͖̙̹̦̦̮͙͍̙̥̳͇͚͖̥͚̖̜͕͂͛̾́̀́͛̅̕͜͠ͅͅͅ ̷̧̢̨̧̡̡̛̛̯͉̙͉̰̲͉͇̳̙̗̻̻͓̻̰̲̱̗̦̜̩̖̦͉̲̥̝̘͇̹͉̬͔̪̞̭̱͉̮̻̖͕̦͍͈̘̠͈̅̂̽͋̏̃́̎͛̎̿͊̾́͐̐͂̽͐̐̐̌̓́̍̇̈́̽̄̉̋͌̀̐̌͋́̃̉͑͂͑̍̈́́͛̿̐̽̓̆̃̄̃̐̈̇͋̏͐̋̆͘̕͘̚͝͝͝i̷̢̡̨̡̛̛̞͔̝͎͙͕̫̰̘̲̩̖̞̙͍̼̬͙͈͈̩̠͚̯̺̼̹̳̳͒̉̍̄͗̔̓̈́̆̾̉̈́͗͊̈́͐͊͐͋̔̈́́̓̉̊̄̅͛͐̔̀͑͂̍̐́́̅̀̐̇̆̇̅͌̈́̿͆̆̆͑͊̀̔̍̃̄̐̾͒̎͐̒͌̆̌̌̄̏̒͊̑̏͌̐̆̐̾̑̀̏̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝s̶̢̨̧̢̨̧̧̧̛̞͇͔̮̗̰̱̯͎͚͎͖͚̤̞̪̟̥͇̩̖͓̘̜̬͔̫̩̗̼̝̲̞͙̳̰̯̝͚̩̭͕̞̮̟̬̪͖̼̰̼̠̰̫̹̙͈̥̠̼̱̭͚͉̦̰̼̥̬͖͖̱̟̯͚̻̟̤͇̳͇̖̮̈́̏̑́͆̉͋͋͐́̈̎̅͌̈̒̈́̋͐̓͂̿͛̄͛̆͗͛̋̉̃̎̈́̌͒̈́̂̑͐̀̊͂̂͋͌̈́̍̔̏͒͋͊̽̽̐̔̓̊̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅn̷̡̢̡̢̛̲̬̺̤̯̣̖͔͉̺͖̗̫͉̙̠͔͈̳̭͕͓̟̱̼̘̦͔̖̯̰̘̹͇͈̬̣̻̙̯̯̠̜̫͇̥̦̈́̋͋̀͋̿̉̇̀͜͜͜͝͝ͅ'̷̧̧̧̧̛̗̖̮̼̖͉̮͖͚͈̻̥̰̙̜̬̫̮͉͚̪̲͙̠̺̞̟͈̥̦̼͖̝͈̪̜̞͉͔͚̜̳̞̼̮̪͔͔̦̘̫͙̖͎̬̪̲̼̱̖͇̻͕̣̠͍͇̗̰̬̬͍̤̙̻̫̫̭̜̯͚̙̞͉͍̪͌̽̈́̌̔͆̔͗͑̓̽̕̚͜͜͜͠ͅͅt̸̨̧̨̡̢̡̡̢̨̧̛͖̠̜̩͕͇̰̹̟̟̘͚͕̗̭̲͚͉̭͖̙̮̹͕͎̥̹̥̭̤͉͕̩̞̠̣̤̙͍̮̥̥͉͓̮̪̳̲̜͙̹͈̪̦̜̹̮̼̩̹̘̹̹̹͈͉͉̱͖͕̦̣̦͔͖̩̗͈̘̣̫̟͒͆͛̀̃̒̏̍̔̈́̏̏̿̆̈́́̅͌̃̂̓̒͆̐̆̿̉̽̆̓̌͊̏͐͗͂́̇͐͊̈͒́͊̽̄̄̃́̅̑̇̏͘̚̚̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̶̧̨̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛͇̥̪͙͓͖̱̤͎̭̝͇͉̜̱̥̞̯̜̗̘͍͎̗͇͔̺̳̘͓̗̬̣̰͓̳͎̟͕͇͍̞̱̫͕̖̜̜̦̟̞̣̦̲̗̟͛̀̇̾̃́͊̈́͋̅̌̀̉̀̔̓͆͒̈́̒͂͒̑̾̈́̀̀͋̽̋̐͑̆́̓̍̄̽͌̂̐̑̈́̏̀̊̾̔́͂̆̌̋͊͂̍̅͒͑̎̈͆̍̐̚̚̚͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅą̶̡̧̨̡̡̨̡̧̨̗̮̪͈̳̭̰̬͚̯͕̺̪̣̲͔͇͙̩͖̟̙̜͈̼̰̬͔̗͕͕̟̭̣̗̭̮̼̳̠̦̻̤͎̖͈͔̹̟̥̰̙̩̦̥̥̲̦̬̘̭̏̾̈̄̄͌̋͗͑͂́̅͋̈́̿̌̀́͌͆̉̈́̄͌͌̄̎͗̆́́̋͐͒̈́͑̓̈̔̿͂̓͊̃̂̽͂̀̿̍̕̕͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅ ̶̢̨̡̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̧̨̨̛̥͔͍͓̱̖̞̻̤̪̠͈͚̯̰̝͓̰̻̞̳̟͖̫͔̪̺͉͇͍̘̙͇̹͙̲͕̖̯̰̙̫̩̦̞̰̟͎͚̥̯̙͓̗̰̙͔̫̜͚̮̪̰̗̠̝̭̟̮̼̙̮̗̜̓̀̒̈́͗̄͛̓́̌̊͛̈́̂̑̍̍̆́͂̿̏̈̾̒̂̌̉͐̂̀͒͗̀͊̿͑̋̍́̈́̾̒̈̐͋̓̀̑́̇̉̎̀̈̅͐͌̉͗͘̚̕̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̴̨̡̠͕͎̖̰͎̤̱̞̪̥͖̰̱̻̲̺͙̮͖̭̖͕̭̦̖̹͎͖̃̽̈́̌͛̈́̓̂͒̎̾̾ͅļ̴̡̛͕̥͙̟̯͈͓͎̫̖͇̞̙̯̭̗̠͇̩̫͇̦̗̫͕̲̻̳̣͕̟̥͖̹͉̬̰̠͔̼̋͒̉̾͐͐̀̀̈́͜ȧ̴̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̭͈͔͎̹̪̬͎̪̟̝̦͓̲̹͎̦͈̗̯̻̜̺͕̳̝̳̜̩̝̠̳͇͓͚̫̻͔̙͓͉̠͈̭̙̯̜̰̖̻̺̭͓̜̬̦͖̗̳͇͉̥͓̈́̃̒͗͊̄̈́͛̈́̊̋͑͂̾̂̽̊͂͊̏͂̅̄̆̾̅̈́͋́̅͋͒̑̾̑͗͛́͊̏̄̋̄̔͒̄͌̓̽̆̄̂͒͆̒͗̽̋̽͂͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅs̴̨̡̡̢̢̢̢̧̡̛̜̮̙̺̥̖̟͉̭͇̬͈͔̹̘̘̹̩̜̮̲̜̟̝̻̭̮̮̜̟͔̼̭̮̻̼͉̮͈̰̪̰̜̯̹͕͇̺̣͉̘̟̝̙̬̥͇̪͐͗̏͑̋̄͒̄͑̏̍̋̅̓̆̒͐̀̒̏͊̈́̑̓̀̂́̂͐͛̕̚͝͝ͅͅś̵̢̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̡̨̧̢̟͈͈͖̠̲̱̭̝̼̥͓͎͖͇͍̳̦̬̤̭̫͔̮͙̯̺̙̣̤̹̘͙̻̲̞̪̘̜̲͈̩̺̫̻̘̝͙͉͇͚̭̥͙̞̗̟͕̜̠͚͚̩͖̠̹̙̤̬̜͈͕̥̻͉̳̯̥̦̰̒̽̑̌̾̿̓̈́̈́̓͂̉͆̑̏̾͗̉̓̈́̀͒̓̈́̀́̋̎̑̌̍͌̂̒͊̌̌̈́́̂́̀̎̀́͌́̈́̃̇̀͗͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̷̧̢̢̢̡̛͓̰̙͍̙͚̙͙̟͖̩͇̠͔̺̬̗͕̠͈̬̰̤̺͇͉͕͓̖̣̖̳͈͕͇̦̬̭̰̙̤͚̟̎̓̈́͆̂̂͛͑͊͂̓̆̀́̅͆̈́̈̈́̋͛̀̈́̏̓̇͑͛̓̌̈́̏͊̓̄̑̍͑̿̇̑͛̔̈̈́̎̍̅͆͑̽́̈̐̈͆̈͐̔͛̃̽̂̂̀̔̔̏̃͌͂̓̈̂̃̂͐͂̇͒̎͑͋̊̇̉͘͘͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅơ̷̡̡̨̡̧̢̢̳̻̣̘̠̼̼̫̼̰͔͈̖͔͙͇̪̘̲̮͍̹̰̥̣̖̗̞̪̳̩̙̳̦̞̲͖̬̺̥̭̗͈̞͔̘̻̟̮̼̘̩̱̒͑͑̏͑̆̐̽͛̾͐̍̉̉̑̿́̈́̂̓͌̐͐͋̽̒͆̔̉́͛́̉͐̅̆̅́̓̇̇͑̎̿̈́̊͛͘̚͘͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅn̶̡̧̡̨̧̛̛̖̺̩͔̲̩̰̤̼̤̻͍͍̩̺͙͇̰̼͔̹̹̬̠̪̮͇͕̺̻̭͖̞̞͕͂̈́̋͂̇́̅̊̐̋̚̕̕͘͜͝͠ ̴̨̨̨̡̢̨̨̭̻͙̟͙̲̗̹̭̠̞̫̤̝̞̗͚̲͇̱̟̮͕̞̫̠͕̞̰͚͚̟͚̮̪̹̳̝̫̠̱̺̫͇̮̩̙̞̭͕͕̫͎̲͖̺̹͖͖̗͓̺̖̘̞̟͙̣̻̬̯̤̺̗͔͖̹̻͖̥̰̪̱̜̣̯̻̰̄̇̿͌̈̐̄͂̊̏͛͊͐̋̾͗̀̈́̔͆̈́͘͘͘ͅl̵̡̙͖̺̱̭͚̳̘̗̽̓̅̋͊̑͊̃́̈́̈́̈͂͋̑͊̂̿̓͝͝ͅį̶̨̡̧̡̢̡̧̡̡̛̺͎̱͎͇̙̙̩͇̤̪̠̥̮̯͇̘͕͙͈̟̜̘̤̰̖͎̼͕̻̪̜̘̣̞̬͙͈̫͚̮̙̬̱̮̲̰̠̤͉̹͍͓̝͍̯̹̳̠͈̱̥̜͊̃͐͐̅̽̀̍͌̿̋͗͐̀͂̎̏̈́́̈́̑̈́̍͗̉́͐̏̎̿͛̋̐̆̄̾͊́͛̃͒̃̍̽̈́̏̏͑̒̽̆̎͐̀̃͊̒͛̄͌̄̽͒̋̀̓̐̈͐̕͘̚̕̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅt̵̨̨̨̨̨̢̧̧̡̧̛̳͙̱̖͉̩͎̯͎͕̪͙̰̖̙͓̦̳̤̹̬̖̰̣͇̱̼̺̤̜̼͔͖̝͉̣̪̮̲̖͚̫̰͉̯͈͔̮̜̹͔̠̩̮̖͇͉̗̣̻͉̱̘̺̭̠̣̲̙͉̬̱̱̯̮̣̬̣̱̳͍̟̺͎̭̺͙̮͌̈́͂̋̽̑͊͋̇͒̈̾̎̃̈̋́͗̿͌͒̿̀̀̒͆̆̋̋͛͑̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅe̷̢̢̨̨͉̰͙̙̖͍͕̮͙̰͙̥͍̠̠͖͔̹̟̥̼̹̼̳͔̥͇̮̭͙̣͎̯̰̙̪̥͎̯͚̮̞̳̳͖̿͑͐͂̆̈́͑͂̀̈́͌̓̊̈̿̐̇͆͑́̒̍̓͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅr̸̛̛͕͙̲͉͚͎̺̤̝̦̪̥̩̞͕͖̤͕̳̞͔̱̱̺̅̌́̇̏̋̈́́́̌͗̇̅̈́̃̆͋̎͑̌͐́́͒̔̈͆̒̐̌͋̔̓̄͗̓͒̐̑̌̀̿͐̓͂̍͛͆̇̓̎̒̕͘͘̕͝͝ą̷̢̢̨̡̧̛̛̛̹̟̭̣̖͖͖̖̳̫̩͚͔̤̯̠̭̖̳̞̠̬̘̭͖̫̥̩̖̫͔̲̭͎͓̪̟̦̠̻͉̹̲̻̩͉́͛̈́͑͗̒̓̀͗́̈̐͊͐̏͂̍͛̌̐̏̈́̓̆̿͌̀͑́̐̄̋̑́̓̃́̂̓͗̓̊͒̊͗͒͒̒̆̿̽̂̂̅̍̎͌̑͐̄͐̑̑̉̆͂́̈͌̿̈̑̉̄͊͒͆̊̑͑̆͆̂͗͗͑̔̍̄͆́͐͘̕̕͘͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅt̷̢̧̨̨̨̧̧̢̯̩͓̮͎͓̱̭̩͉̥̲̱̞͍̱̤̫͚͕͇͔͈̰͚̞͙͈͍̹̬̲̯̯̰͔̠̺̮̝͕͓̙̅̊̀͒͒̔̌̈͌̈́́̃͗̈́̓͆̆̔̿̊̃̔̌̌̈́̉̾̂̋͆̀̊͘͘͜͠͠͠͝͝ư̴̡̠̖̲̯̮̹͉̭̲̼̼͖͈̩̼͍͔͍͕̱̹̘͕͇̣̼̻͓̩̓̉̆̄͝ͅͅr̸̡̧̡̛͈̦͎̳̙͓̫͕̙͎̩͙̠̟͓̦̰͙͚͈͙͉̰̜͇͚̩̻̝̪͇̘̖̠̞̪͚̣̣̣̫̞̭̟͚͙͈̙̙̦͔̘̥̖͎͎̅́̈̓͛̃̈́͛̆̏̎͒͋́͊̂͑͒̓̀͒̿́̒̈́͌̈̃́̽͒̄͑̉̌͗͛̒̏̌̏̒̕͘͜͝ͅȩ̸̨̡̛̫̥̗̲̥̼̳̭̤̥̺̹̗̯̺̪̙̙̬̱̳̖͔͔͓͎̥̝̦͕̫̭̘̺̹͕̘̣̠̠̺̞̩͈̼̤̙̙̹̳̰͓̭͇̺̠̻̜̠͓͙͚̻͈̫̹͈̦̠͉͔͚̣͖͔̺̙̮̘̙̥̻̙̤̜͇͓̦̦͈̞̹͕̥̩̺̲̓͊̌̂̔͌́̀̉̏̀́̐́̋̔̊͆͂͗́̉͑̇̈̕͜͜͜
̷̧̧̢̨̛̛̛͇̫̙̪̱̮̝̩̺͔͖͖͇̤͚̘̭͙̟͈͖̯̫͈̫̩̼̳͎͚͚̝̺̳͈̙̀̄̈́̈́̋́̑̒̈́̍͌̈̂͊͋͌̾̎̽́̎̈̈̑̆̏̒̋́̃̾̈́̈̓̇̐̾̎͌͆͐̽̊̊̉̓̐͐̏͐͗͒̉̐̅͑̄̂̅̾͐͒̐͒̾̾̍̕͘̕̚̚͝͝ͅ

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Ţ̸͙͕̺͑́͌͊ḧ̸̢́i̵̖̥̞͌s̶̡̜̺͌̎̔̋ ̵̻̣͒̔̍́͊i̶̦̐̂͑͝s̶̝͎̈́ͅn̴̫̪̭̂̿́̑'̸̻͖̦̣͈̇̀̑͝t̶̢̞̭̬̜̿̽̈́ ̷͖͗a̷̝͚͔͇̰͆ ̷͈̺̏͂̕ͅc̸̗̺͔͇͆l̶͍̤̈́͒̚̕a̸͇̍̎́s̸̪͉͉̮͛̾s̴̡̫̥̻̏̈́̀͠ ̷͈̜̕o̸̧̨̘̺̽͠n̴̮̱̠̭̓ ̶̹͖̮̳̌͗̆͆͜l̸͍͖̟̬̆i̷̡͙̜̦̓́͋̑t̷̡̖͙̟̊́ͅè̵̝̮͂̀̓͝ŗ̸̱̳̏͐̏͗̕a̶͇̗̋t̶̢̗̻̟͛́̕ṳ̵̼̣̺̔̊̕r̵̖̼̖̦̘͒̆ẻ̸͎̩͖̌̇́
̴̬̽̊

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Isn't it funny how Bernie touted the support of racist transphobe joe rogan, but said that james Clyburn's politics weren't his. I wonder why he considers a racist transphobe to be a better fit for him that a black democratic icon.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ţ̸͙͕̺͑́͌͊ḧ̸̢́i̵̖̥̞͌s̶̡̜̺͌̎̔̋ ̵̻̣͒̔̍́͊i̶̦̐̂͑͝s̶̝͎̈́ͅn̴̫̪̭̂̿́̑'̸̻͖̦̣͈̇̀̑͝t̶̢̞̭̬̜̿̽̈́ ̷͖͗a̷̝͚͔͇̰͆ ̷͈̺̏͂̕ͅc̸̗̺͔͇͆l̶͍̤̈́͒̚̕a̸͇̍̎́s̸̪͉͉̮͛̾s̴̡̫̥̻̏̈́̀͠ ̷͈̜̕o̸̧̨̘̺̽͠n̴̮̱̠̭̓ ̶̹͖̮̳̌͗̆͆͜l̸͍͖̟̬̆i̷̡͙̜̦̓́͋̑t̷̡̖͙̟̊́ͅè̵̝̮͂̀̓͝ŗ̸̱̳̏͐̏͗̕a̶͇̗̋t̶̢̗̻̟͛́̕ṳ̵̼̣̺̔̊̕r̵̖̼̖̦̘͒̆ẻ̸͎̩͖̌̇́
̴̬̽̊

screenshot_20200404-13ekkv.jpg

Whoa

SquirrelSr

Oct 26, 2017
But the impeachment distracted him... and it was Obama's fault.

Dec 18th - House Impeaches Trump
Jan 8th - First CDC warning

Jan 9th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 14th - Trump campaign rally
Jan 16h - House sends impeachment articles to Senate
God, Trump is so incompetent. He was literally given a shield to stave off impeachment and just tosses it. And then said shield came back and bit him back in the ass.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
They haven't forgotten their racism, other things just took priority over it briefly, whether that's they think Trump is doing a bad job, they like Biden more, or whatever.

But the key in either situation, Biden or Sanders, reaching out to Trump voters or non-voters, is their votes still count. You can't ignore either completely. This is part of the mental make-up bandied about for why some older black folks chose Biden: they know the racist old white people still vote, and Biden will grab some of them.

The question was, who's tactic would clench the primary. The answer was Biden's apparently. Similar to the youth vote argument, it's apparently better to focus on getting likely voters. Others smarter than I can figure out why.
Like MHWilliams said, it's that, while racism is a significant motivation for them, they have others too. It is not inherently a problem that people with very objectionable views are voting with you, provided that they're not voting with you because of excessive compromises you've made with their objectionable views. If someone is really racist but is also strongly pro-choice, that they might vote for an anti-racist but pro-choice candidate is not necessarily a condemnation of that candidate.

The thing we've got to worry about is the extent to which we compromise with these objectionable views in pursuit of these votes. Obviously we're not going to start chanting "build the wall", but there's a more realistic worry about de-emphasizing progressive positions in certain areas so as not to offend people. At the same time, the most progressive among us are necessarily going to have to make peace with a certain amount of compromise, even on matters of human rights, because that's the only way they could even win a Democratic primary let alone a general election. The tricky part is striking that balance, and neither becoming electorally irrelevant nor over-compromising and then getting a lot less than you could've. Arguments about this can be especially fraught because there are going to be some natural suspicions of bad faith -- maybe the person arguing that it is politically necessary that we moderate on X actually just would genuinely prefer that we moderate on X and is trying to deflect responsibility for that onto faceless other voters.

These are valuable thoughts, and I appreciate the utmost and immediate importance to unseat the current administration. That the Democratic Party is incorporating 2016 Trump voters to do so is fine, so long as the party does not willfully cater to them. And if it works, that will be great and I will likely faint my guts out with relief--but my worry extends to what comes after that. Will those voters remain with the Democratic Party, or will their continued support be dependent upon the party reaching further rightward toward them, and even if it is, will their racism return as a determining factor with an explicitly racist candidate who is also more outwardly agreeable with their sense of decency?

These sentences especially key into the version of my anxiety about the potential consequences of the Democratic Party incorporating Trump voters:
The thing we've got to worry about is the extent to which we compromise with these objectionable views in pursuit of these votes. Obviously we're not going to start chanting "build the wall", but there's a more realistic worry about de-emphasizing progressive positions in certain areas

While I understand that already about a quarter of the party is racist, I don't like the prospect of it including more of them to the point that, in order for the party to hold power, it reaches further to the right. I accept the fact that most of the country is not as progressive as it ought to be, but I don't embrace it, and I would like the party to accept it but not embrace it. From a personal perspective, I feel very frustrated by the possibility (only imagined right now, perhaps) of the party shifting its appeal to keep 2016 Trump voters, because I already vote for party policies that are often a compromise to my own politics. But I do, and while that means I also reach to my right and accept the fact that my vote shares with theirs, I don't like the prospect of reaching further right to share it with outward white supremacists. The world is going to change a lot in the next ten to twenty years, and the party ought to reflect the need to prepare for them. I'm worried it will neglect that need if it becomes more conservative in the next elections.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Pramilla, Faiz, and Weaver telling Bernie to drop out

Everyone under the sun knows shit is over. It really comes down to whether Bernie believes staying in is his best avenue to continue being a mouthpiece on the issues.

I was proud to cast my second vote for Bernie though. Would gladly do it a third if I could. Lord knows we need progressive policy in these times.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
These are valuable thoughts, and I appreciate the utmost and immediate importance to unseat the current administration. That the Democratic Party is incorporating 2016 Trump voters to do so is fine, so long as the party does not willfully cater to them. And if it works, that will be great and I will likely faint my guts out with relief--but my worry extends to what comes after that. Will those voters remain with the Democratic Party, or will their continued support be dependent upon the party reaching further rightward toward them, and even if it is, will their racism return as a determining factor with an explicitly racist candidate who is also more outwardly agreeable with their sense of decency?

These sentences especially key into the version of my anxiety about the potential consequences of the Democratic Party incorporating Trump voters:

While I understand that already about a quarter of the party is racist, I don't like the prospect of it including more of them to the point that, in order for the party to hold power, it reaches further to the right. I accept the fact that most of the country is not as progressive as it ought to be, but I don't embrace it, and I would like the party to accept it but not embrace it. From a personal perspective, I feel very frustrated by the possibility (only imagined right now, perhaps) of the party shifting its appeal to keep 2016 Trump voters, because I already vote for party policies that are often a compromise to my own politics. But I do, and while that means I also reach to my right and accept the fact that my vote shares with theirs, I don't like the prospect of reaching further right to share it with outward white supremacists. The world is going to change a lot in the next ten to twenty years, and the party ought to reflect the need to prepare for them. I'm worried it will neglect that need if it becomes more conservative in the next elections.

2024 will be much harder. Right now you have an alliance of normally republicans voters who don't want to be reminded of other people's problems. They moved to the suburbs to get away from "others" and be safe in their white enclaves and not hear about other's plight. They want their president to be someone they rarely see, hear about and god forbid have to talk about. Once that happens, their is no motivating factor to vote for someone who no one really cares about (Biden).

The benefit Biden has is that he is going to be handed an economy at its lowest point and there's really nothing you can do to fuck up at least an 80% recovery during his term. If it was just an anti Trump vote with a good economy I'd be way more nervous for his lasting power.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Y2Kev, what are you doing to my computer?

I̸̢̢̝͇͇̫͔͚̲̮͙̠̬̓̓̈́̽͜ ̶̡̩̇͛͘d̵̻̟̼̩̉͝ǫ̶̟̺̟̩̠̹͕̥̟̠̱̌n̶̡͉͇̮̣͕̱̫͙͕̙̠̠̓̐̓̑͜͝͝'̴̧̢̛̛̛͔̬̺̜̼͕̻̝̟̱̥͂̋̊̄͒̈́̕͠͝t̶̡̳̫͖̠͙̰͆̂̄̽̒͌̀͜͠͝ ̷̡̧̦̠̯̟̮̖̗̓̊̿̋͛̕͘ͅş̵̢͔̯͍͉̹̂̽͝͝ͅe̷̢̼̯̤̖͂͛̐͜e̶̡̡͈̝͕̣͉̥̣̲͎̼̪̍̀́̀̐̅ͅ ̵̰͙̻̩̲̲̀̋͒̈́͒̚̚͘͘̚͝͝ȃ̷̢̻̣͉̹͕̼̥̞̋̍̌ͅń̴͎̖̞̥̲͇̖̼̅̽̿̏̚͜͜y̴̡̡̧̢̦̫͉̳̠̮̦̻̜̥̠͗̃̌͗͛͑́͒̉̚͝t̸͓̼̮̜̲̰̖͉͊̒́͆̈̎̇͛̅̓̌̇̇͘͠h̸̢̥̤̥͖̩͕͈̟͈̓ḯ̶̛͕̦̯̫̘̆̊͐̊̊͂̇̈́̌̚̕ͅn̷̪͌͛͐̏̾̽̀͊̚̚͘ģ̸̨̝̗̝͓̙̙̘̓̐͆̌͜͠

Guts Of Thor

Oct 25, 2017
I̸̢̢̝͇͇̫͔͚̲̮͙̠̬̓̓̈́̽͜ ̶̡̩̇͛͘d̵̻̟̼̩̉͝ǫ̶̟̺̟̩̠̹͕̥̟̠̱̌n̶̡͉͇̮̣͕̱̫͙͕̙̠̠̓̐̓̑͜͝͝'̴̧̢̛̛̛͔̬̺̜̼͕̻̝̟̱̥͂̋̊̄͒̈́̕͠͝t̶̡̳̫͖̠͙̰͆̂̄̽̒͌̀͜͠͝ ̷̡̧̦̠̯̟̮̖̗̓̊̿̋͛̕͘ͅş̵̢͔̯͍͉̹̂̽͝͝ͅe̷̢̼̯̤̖͂͛̐͜e̶̡̡͈̝͕̣͉̥̣̲͎̼̪̍̀́̀̐̅ͅ ̵̰͙̻̩̲̲̀̋͒̈́͒̚̚͘͘̚͝͝ȃ̷̢̻̣͉̹͕̼̥̞̋̍̌ͅń̴͎̖̞̥̲͇̖̼̅̽̿̏̚͜͜y̴̡̡̧̢̦̫͉̳̠̮̦̻̜̥̠͗̃̌͗͛͑́͒̉̚͝t̸͓̼̮̜̲̰̖͉͊̒́͆̈̎̇͛̅̓̌̇̇͘͠h̸̢̥̤̥͖̩͕͈̟͈̓ḯ̶̛͕̦̯̫̘̆̊͐̊̊͂̇̈́̌̚̕ͅn̷̪͌͛͐̏̾̽̀͊̚̚͘ģ̸̨̝̗̝͓̙̙̘̓̐͆̌͜͠

You're one of them too!!

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
THIS ISN'T A CLASS ON LITERATURE

ASHHHAHHAHH

Ţ̷̨̡̨̡̨̡̡̨̢̨̛̛̙̦̙̬̠̻̗̩̜͈̬̰͓̠̻̬͚̮͔͍̖͚̗̙̰̥̺̘͔̪̙͍̬̰͍͚̲̝͇̲̦͓̤̜͔̯̮̤̦̰̭̳̳͍͉͎̞̖̰̼́͊̅́̇̒̆́̾̀̃́̋̄̓́̿̎̍̏̌̒̀̈́̈́̑̌̉̽͊̇͌̈́̓̌͌̐͌̾̾̔̉͂͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅh̶̢̧̡̧̡̢̢̛̛̝̙͚͙̼͓̩̥͔͈̼̜̜̱̙̠̝̪̠͎̜͉̣̖̻̰̫̬̮͍̰̩̭̝͙͔̙̗̲̮͉̼̩͈͔̮̠̦̙̟̺̠̲͈̩̤̜͔̞̭̘̭̥͕͓̤̙͓̲̞̣̦̳͓̻̮̝̠͉͙̤̩͓͓̞̠̙͍̀͑̔̇̈̿̂͑̈́̒̓̽͋̔̈́͌̋̇̐̌̽͛̐̌͛̆̈̎͑̀̽̿̈́̔͋̐̑͑͒̂͌̎̓̄̂͌̌̈̅̒̕̕͘͘̚͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅį̴̢̧̢̨̡̛̱͚̫͎̤͎͖̫̹̩̱͕̠̯̻̳̗̞̺̼̜̺̺͚̝̝̙͍̣̣̠̺̩̳̲̮̬̠͉̱̘̯̥̙͕̝̘̥̥̬̭͇͇̭̰͓͇̙͇̙̙̘͈̣̰̰̗̱̪̳̬̯͍̫̪͙͈̲̩̞̱̼͇͎̬̞͇̈̄͐̓̔̋̐͒͛̍̿̇̆̅͛̀̂̈́̾́̽̃̄̐͂̓̀̒͌͊̉̀̕͘̚͜͠ͅͅͅs̵̨̧̨̨̧̨̨̧̨̨̡̧̨̢̢̧͚̥̺̜͓̜̥͉̖̖̯̯̖̬͍̱͇̙͇̤͖͚͔̱͙̠̣̞̳̱̱̮͙͔̬̞̮͉̭͕̘̻̗͍̱̝̲͖͉̹̰̪͓̖̼͓̠̬̻̦͖̜͙̠̯͎̘̝͖̙̹̦̦̮͙͍̙̥̳͇͚͖̥͚̖̜͕͂͛̾́̀́͛̅̕͜͠ͅͅͅ ̷̧̢̨̧̡̡̛̛̯͉̙͉̰̲͉͇̳̙̗̻̻͓̻̰̲̱̗̦̜̩̖̦͉̲̥̝̘͇̹͉̬͔̪̞̭̱͉̮̻̖͕̦͍͈̘̠͈̅̂̽͋̏̃́̎͛̎̿͊̾́͐̐͂̽͐̐̐̌̓́̍̇̈́̽̄̉̋͌̀̐̌͋́̃̉͑͂͑̍̈́́͛̿̐̽̓̆̃̄̃̐̈̇͋̏͐̋̆͘̕͘̚͝͝͝i̷̢̡̨̡̛̛̞͔̝͎͙͕̫̰̘̲̩̖̞̙͍̼̬͙͈͈̩̠͚̯̺̼̹̳̳͒̉̍̄͗̔̓̈́̆̾̉̈́͗͊̈́͐͊͐͋̔̈́́̓̉̊̄̅͛͐̔̀͑͂̍̐́́̅̀̐̇̆̇̅͌̈́̿͆̆̆͑͊̀̔̍̃̄̐̾͒̎͐̒͌̆̌̌̄̏̒͊̑̏͌̐̆̐̾̑̀̏̚͘̕̕͘͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͝s̶̢̨̧̢̨̧̧̧̛̞͇͔̮̗̰̱̯͎͚͎͖͚̤̞̪̟̥͇̩̖͓̘̜̬͔̫̩̗̼̝̲̞͙̳̰̯̝͚̩̭͕̞̮̟̬̪͖̼̰̼̠̰̫̹̙͈̥̠̼̱̭͚͉̦̰̼̥̬͖͖̱̟̯͚̻̟̤͇̳͇̖̮̈́̏̑́͆̉͋͋͐́̈̎̅͌̈̒̈́̋͐̓͂̿͛̄͛̆͗͛̋̉̃̎̈́̌͒̈́̂̑͐̀̊͂̂͋͌̈́̍̔̏͒͋͊̽̽̐̔̓̊̕͘̕͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅn̷̡̢̡̢̛̲̬̺̤̯̣̖͔͉̺͖̗̫͉̙̠͔͈̳̭͕͓̟̱̼̘̦͔̖̯̰̘̹͇͈̬̣̻̙̯̯̠̜̫͇̥̦̈́̋͋̀͋̿̉̇̀͜͜͜͝͝ͅ'̷̧̧̧̧̛̗̖̮̼̖͉̮͖͚͈̻̥̰̙̜̬̫̮͉͚̪̲͙̠̺̞̟͈̥̦̼͖̝͈̪̜̞͉͔͚̜̳̞̼̮̪͔͔̦̘̫͙̖͎̬̪̲̼̱̖͇̻͕̣̠͍͇̗̰̬̬͍̤̙̻̫̫̭̜̯͚̙̞͉͍̪͌̽̈́̌̔͆̔͗͑̓̽̕̚͜͜͜͠ͅͅt̸̨̧̨̡̢̡̡̢̨̧̛͖̠̜̩͕͇̰̹̟̟̘͚͕̗̭̲͚͉̭͖̙̮̹͕͎̥̹̥̭̤͉͕̩̞̠̣̤̙͍̮̥̥͉͓̮̪̳̲̜͙̹͈̪̦̜̹̮̼̩̹̘̹̹̹͈͉͉̱͖͕̦̣̦͔͖̩̗͈̘̣̫̟͒͆͛̀̃̒̏̍̔̈́̏̏̿̆̈́́̅͌̃̂̓̒͆̐̆̿̉̽̆̓̌͊̏͐͗͂́̇͐͊̈͒́͊̽̄̄̃́̅̑̇̏͘̚̚̕͘̚̚͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅ ̶̧̨̢̨̡̢̛̛̛̛̛͇̥̪͙͓͖̱̤͎̭̝͇͉̜̱̥̞̯̜̗̘͍͎̗͇͔̺̳̘͓̗̬̣̰͓̳͎̟͕͇͍̞̱̫͕̖̜̜̦̟̞̣̦̲̗̟͛̀̇̾̃́͊̈́͋̅̌̀̉̀̔̓͆͒̈́̒͂͒̑̾̈́̀̀͋̽̋̐͑̆́̓̍̄̽͌̂̐̑̈́̏̀̊̾̔́͂̆̌̋͊͂̍̅͒͑̎̈͆̍̐̚̚̚͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅą̶̡̧̨̡̡̨̡̧̨̗̮̪͈̳̭̰̬͚̯͕̺̪̣̲͔͇͙̩͖̟̙̜͈̼̰̬͔̗͕͕̟̭̣̗̭̮̼̳̠̦̻̤͎̖͈͔̹̟̥̰̙̩̦̥̥̲̦̬̘̭̏̾̈̄̄͌̋͗͑͂́̅͋̈́̿̌̀́͌͆̉̈́̄͌͌̄̎͗̆́́̋͐͒̈́͑̓̈̔̿͂̓͊̃̂̽͂̀̿̍̕̕͘͜͜͜͠͝ͅ ̶̢̨̡̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̧̨̨̛̥͔͍͓̱̖̞̻̤̪̠͈͚̯̰̝͓̰̻̞̳̟͖̫͔̪̺͉͇͍̘̙͇̹͙̲͕̖̯̰̙̫̩̦̞̰̟͎͚̥̯̙͓̗̰̙͔̫̜͚̮̪̰̗̠̝̭̟̮̼̙̮̗̜̓̀̒̈́͗̄͛̓́̌̊͛̈́̂̑̍̍̆́͂̿̏̈̾̒̂̌̉͐̂̀͒͗̀͊̿͑̋̍́̈́̾̒̈̐͋̓̀̑́̇̉̎̀̈̅͐͌̉͗͘̚̕̚̚͘̚͜͜͝͝͝͠͝ͅc̴̨̡̠͕͎̖̰͎̤̱̞̪̥͖̰̱̻̲̺͙̮͖̭̖͕̭̦̖̹͎͖̃̽̈́̌͛̈́̓̂͒̎̾̾ͅļ̴̡̛͕̥͙̟̯͈͓͎̫̖͇̞̙̯̭̗̠͇̩̫͇̦̗̫͕̲̻̳̣͕̟̥͖̹͉̬̰̠͔̼̋͒̉̾͐͐̀̀̈́͜ȧ̴̢̡̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̭͈͔͎̹̪̬͎̪̟̝̦͓̲̹͎̦͈̗̯̻̜̺͕̳̝̳̜̩̝̠̳͇͓͚̫̻͔̙͓͉̠͈̭̙̯̜̰̖̻̺̭͓̜̬̦͖̗̳͇͉̥͓̈́̃̒͗͊̄̈́͛̈́̊̋͑͂̾̂̽̊͂͊̏͂̅̄̆̾̅̈́͋́̅͋͒̑̾̑͗͛́͊̏̄̋̄̔͒̄͌̓̽̆̄̂͒͆̒͗̽̋̽͂͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅs̴̨̡̡̢̢̢̢̧̡̛̜̮̙̺̥̖̟͉̭͇̬͈͔̹̘̘̹̩̜̮̲̜̟̝̻̭̮̮̜̟͔̼̭̮̻̼͉̮͈̰̪̰̜̯̹͕͇̺̣͉̘̟̝̙̬̥͇̪͐͗̏͑̋̄͒̄͑̏̍̋̅̓̆̒͐̀̒̏͊̈́̑̓̀̂́̂͐͛̕̚͝͝ͅͅś̵̢̡̧̨̡̢̢̢̡̨̧̢̟͈͈͖̠̲̱̭̝̼̥͓͎͖͇͍̳̦̬̤̭̫͔̮͙̯̺̙̣̤̹̘͙̻̲̞̪̘̜̲͈̩̺̫̻̘̝͙͉͇͚̭̥͙̞̗̟͕̜̠͚͚̩͖̠̹̙̤̬̜͈͕̥̻͉̳̯̥̦̰̒̽̑̌̾̿̓̈́̈́̓͂̉͆̑̏̾͗̉̓̈́̀͒̓̈́̀́̋̎̑̌̍͌̂̒͊̌̌̈́́̂́̀̎̀́͌́̈́̃̇̀͗͘̚̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ ̷̧̢̢̢̡̛͓̰̙͍̙͚̙͙̟͖̩͇̠͔̺̬̗͕̠͈̬̰̤̺͇͉͕͓̖̣̖̳͈͕͇̦̬̭̰̙̤͚̟̎̓̈́͆̂̂͛͑͊͂̓̆̀́̅͆̈́̈̈́̋͛̀̈́̏̓̇͑͛̓̌̈́̏͊̓̄̑̍͑̿̇̑͛̔̈̈́̎̍̅͆͑̽́̈̐̈͆̈͐̔͛̃̽̂̂̀̔̔̏̃͌͂̓̈̂̃̂͐͂̇͒̎͑͋̊̇̉͘͘͘͜͝͠͝͝ͅͅơ̷̡̡̨̡̧̢̢̳̻̣̘̠̼̼̫̼̰͔͈̖͔͙͇̪̘̲̮͍̹̰̥̣̖̗̞̪̳̩̙̳̦̞̲͖̬̺̥̭̗͈̞͔̘̻̟̮̼̘̩̱̒͑͑̏͑̆̐̽͛̾͐̍̉̉̑̿́̈́̂̓͌̐͐͋̽̒͆̔̉́͛́̉͐̅̆̅́̓̇̇͑̎̿̈́̊͛͘̚͘͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅn̶̡̧̡̨̧̛̛̖̺̩͔̲̩̰̤̼̤̻͍͍̩̺͙͇̰̼͔̹̹̬̠̪̮͇͕̺̻̭͖̞̞͕͂̈́̋͂̇́̅̊̐̋̚̕̕͘͜͝͠ ̴̨̨̨̡̢̨̨̭̻͙̟͙̲̗̹̭̠̞̫̤̝̞̗͚̲͇̱̟̮͕̞̫̠͕̞̰͚͚̟͚̮̪̹̳̝̫̠̱̺̫͇̮̩̙̞̭͕͕̫͎̲͖̺̹͖͖̗͓̺̖̘̞̟͙̣̻̬̯̤̺̗͔͖̹̻͖̥̰̪̱̜̣̯̻̰̄̇̿͌̈̐̄͂̊̏͛͊͐̋̾͗̀̈́̔͆̈́͘͘͘ͅl̵̡̙͖̺̱̭͚̳̘̗̽̓̅̋͊̑͊̃́̈́̈́̈͂͋̑͊̂̿̓͝͝ͅį̶̨̡̧̡̢̡̧̡̡̛̺͎̱͎͇̙̙̩͇̤̪̠̥̮̯͇̘͕͙͈̟̜̘̤̰̖͎̼͕̻̪̜̘̣̞̬͙͈̫͚̮̙̬̱̮̲̰̠̤͉̹͍͓̝͍̯̹̳̠͈̱̥̜͊̃͐͐̅̽̀̍͌̿̋͗͐̀͂̎̏̈́́̈́̑̈́̍͗̉́͐̏̎̿͛̋̐̆̄̾͊́͛̃͒̃̍̽̈́̏̏͑̒̽̆̎͐̀̃͊̒͛̄͌̄̽͒̋̀̓̐̈͐̕͘̚̕̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅt̵̨̨̨̨̨̢̧̧̡̧̛̳͙̱̖͉̩͎̯͎͕̪͙̰̖̙͓̦̳̤̹̬̖̰̣͇̱̼̺̤̜̼͔͖̝͉̣̪̮̲̖͚̫̰͉̯͈͔̮̜̹͔̠̩̮̖͇͉̗̣̻͉̱̘̺̭̠̣̲̙͉̬̱̱̯̮̣̬̣̱̳͍̟̺͎̭̺͙̮͌̈́͂̋̽̑͊͋̇͒̈̾̎̃̈̋́͗̿͌͒̿̀̀̒͆̆̋̋͛͑̚͜͜͜͝͝͠͝ͅͅe̷̢̢̨̨͉̰͙̙̖͍͕̮͙̰͙̥͍̠̠͖͔̹̟̥̼̹̼̳͔̥͇̮̭͙̣͎̯̰̙̪̥͎̯͚̮̞̳̳͖̿͑͐͂̆̈́͑͂̀̈́͌̓̊̈̿̐̇͆͑́̒̍̓͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅr̸̛̛͕͙̲͉͚͎̺̤̝̦̪̥̩̞͕͖̤͕̳̞͔̱̱̺̅̌́̇̏̋̈́́́̌͗̇̅̈́̃̆͋̎͑̌͐́́͒̔̈͆̒̐̌͋̔̓̄͗̓͒̐̑̌̀̿͐̓͂̍͛͆̇̓̎̒̕͘͘̕͝͝ą̷̢̢̨̡̧̛̛̛̹̟̭̣̖͖͖̖̳̫̩͚͔̤̯̠̭̖̳̞̠̬̘̭͖̫̥̩̖̫͔̲̭͎͓̪̟̦̠̻͉̹̲̻̩͉́͛̈́͑͗̒̓̀͗́̈̐͊͐̏͂̍͛̌̐̏̈́̓̆̿͌̀͑́̐̄̋̑́̓̃́̂̓͗̓̊͒̊͗͒͒̒̆̿̽̂̂̅̍̎͌̑͐̄͐̑̑̉̆͂́̈͌̿̈̑̉̄͊͒͆̊̑͑̆͆̂͗͗͑̔̍̄͆́͐͘̕̕͘͘͘̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅt̷̢̧̨̨̨̧̧̢̯̩͓̮͎͓̱̭̩͉̥̲̱̞͍̱̤̫͚͕͇͔͈̰͚̞͙͈͍̹̬̲̯̯̰͔̠̺̮̝͕͓̙̅̊̀͒͒̔̌̈͌̈́́̃͗̈́̓͆̆̔̿̊̃̔̌̌̈́̉̾̂̋͆̀̊͘͘͜͠͠͠͝͝ư̴̡̠̖̲̯̮̹͉̭̲̼̼͖͈̩̼͍͔͍͕̱̹̘͕͇̣̼̻͓̩̓̉̆̄͝ͅͅr̸̡̧̡̛͈̦͎̳̙͓̫͕̙͎̩͙̠̟͓̦̰͙͚͈͙͉̰̜͇͚̩̻̝̪͇̘̖̠̞̪͚̣̣̣̫̞̭̟͚͙͈̙̙̦͔̘̥̖͎͎̅́̈̓͛̃̈́͛̆̏̎͒͋́͊̂͑͒̓̀͒̿́̒̈́͌̈̃́̽͒̄͑̉̌͗͛̒̏̌̏̒̕͘͜͝ͅȩ̸̨̡̛̫̥̗̲̥̼̳̭̤̥̺̹̗̯̺̪̙̙̬̱̳̖͔͔͓͎̥̝̦͕̫̭̘̺̹͕̘̣̠̠̺̞̩͈̼̤̙̙̹̳̰͓̭͇̺̠̻̜̠͓͙͚̻͈̫̹͈̦̠͉͔͚̣͖͔̺̙̮̘̙̥̻̙̤̜͇͓̦̦͈̞̹͕̥̩̺̲̓͊̌̂̔͌́̀̉̏̀́̐́̋̔̊͆͂͗́̉͑̇̈̕͜͜͜
̷̧̧̢̨̛̛̛͇̫̙̪̱̮̝̩̺͔͖͖͇̤͚̘̭͙̟͈͖̯̫͈̫̩̼̳͎͚͚̝̺̳͈̙̀̄̈́̈́̋́̑̒̈́̍͌̈̂͊͋͌̾̎̽́̎̈̈̑̆̏̒̋́̃̾̈́̈̓̇̐̾̎͌͆͐̽̊̊̉̓̐͐̏͐͗͒̉̐̅͑̄̂̅̾͐͒̐͒̾̾̍̕͘̕̚̚͝͝ͅ

Is this what happens when the Neoliberal Cthulu comes into reality?

Status
Not open for further replies.