• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
"The state has the capacity to test about 115 samples a day, said Dr. Joneigh Khaldun, the chief medical executive at the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services."

This is a MASSIVE failure on the part of the Trump administration.
MA has tested less than 500 people total so far. 500. Across the entire state!

hanshotfirst

Mar 3, 2020
I used to post back at the old place but started lurking here before deciding to finally make an account. Just wanted to introduce myself and say how much I appreciate everyone's insight and I look forward to contributing in the future. I was a Warren supporter but I'm just happy to see this primary finally wrap up so we can unite against the republicans in November.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Only if they try to rush trials.

There isn't going to be any vaccine this year. Starting trials now isn't really cause for alarm by itself.
I dont have nay faith they wont since they already skipping massive steps.

I used to post back at the old place but started lurking here before deciding to finally make an account. Just wanted to introduce myself and say how much I appreciate everyone's insight and I look forward to contributing in the future. I was a Warren supporter but I'm just happy to see this primary finally wrap up so we can unite against the republicans in November.
Hello friend!

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Biden rallies are still ok then
giphy.gif

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
You gotta wonder if Tulsi is banking on Biden, Trump and Sanders getting Corona'd and her becoming the only remaining Presidential candidate!

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
Funny how Trump and Sanders are packing massive arenas while Biden gets tiny crowds yet he's on track to get millions more votes than both lmao

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, if there's around a -5% drop in the second quarter, assuming the economy instantly gets back to normal growth (it won't), it'd take three quarters for there to get back to positive.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I am actually okay with bernie debating and taking this final.moment to spread his message one final time as a presidential candidate. Then when he quits the race tomorrow morning it will make me respect him more.

However if this isnt a final messaging debate and he refuses to end his bid for the nomination tomorrow I will view him as a joke for the rest of my life and it will confirm my negative image of him I held after his stunt in 2016.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, Trump has to go two months without a rally or a Mar-A-Lago dinner? He's going to go, more, insane.

hanshotfirst

Mar 3, 2020

Hello !

I am actually okay with bernie debating and taking this final.moment to spread his message one final time as a presidential candidate. Then when he quits the race tomorrow morning it will make me respect him more.

However if this isnt a final messaging debate and he refuses to end his bid for the nomination tomorrow I will view him as a joke for the rest of my life and it will confirm my negative image of him I held after his stunt in 2016.

Biden adopting a better college closer to Sander's as well as Warren's bankruptcy plans are good signs. Hopefully Biden will adopt more aspects of their plans like healthcare, wealth tax, and co-determination.

Oct 27, 2017
With these questions, is this a debate for Tapper or an extension of a Sunday show? (arguably one format might be better than another right now)

Still, both candidates are way better than the VP's not-at-all-reassuring bs.

Oct 25, 2017

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
Man, Bernie is really leaning into this morally with coronavirus. I've never seen him like this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.