• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigWeather

Nov 4, 2017
This is pathetic. Just a dog and pony show to bolster the economy, the only thing he gives a crap about. Also, weren't we supposed to have 4M tests *today*?

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
It's so fucking pathetic to see what I assume are respected proffesionals take the mic and kiss Trump's ass. Pisses me off.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
Like, paying off the private sector to do a ton of heavy lifting is a BARGAIN. Labcorp and Quest already have lab services for tests taken. If you want to scale out, having testing sent to the same people that do htens of thousands of peepee tests a day to see if you've been injecting marijuanas is probably not a bad start.

The main scandal is that the CDC and FDA fucked the private companies around for weeks so they are just now getting starting to handle tests.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Lol this dumbass really think this will calm the market for long you lack of testing will fuck us all over.

Ernest

Oct 25, 2017
So.Cal.
Is this a press conference or an infomercial? For fuck's sake, I don't need to see 23 CEOs each talk about how great their company is for selflessly trying to make a buck off a pandemic.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Everything is privatized now. Even the government.

Sadly I have an odd feeling that this ploy might work one way or the other. Like always trump comes out on top whether we like it or not.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm just obsessed with how this entire conference is an example of behaviors we should be encouraging everyone to stop--extra bodies needlessly present here that could have been Skyped in or just left out since they're not fucking doing anything, everyone manhandling that podium with no sanitizing between, fucking handshakes and Trump fidgeting with cards, touching the mic

Like I get that we don't want to go full panic or anything, but they should be setting the example people should follow and this is all irresponsible.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
That's my guess. He always thinks everyone else is to blame for this shit, so he ends up taking point on it, because he can't fathom that their response is being shit on BECAUSE of him.

There is no way he's as bad as Wednesday night though.
That sounds like a wager. I will never bet against Trump being worse than he was before.
Sooooo... does a corporate CEO tonguebath of President Trump qualify as him being better than Wednesday night?
Ooooh... this day should be an inspiration to every American, folks. Pence says so!

wesker83

Dec 3, 2018
I think the markets and financial wheelers and dealers are smart enough to know this dog and pony show are not going to change anything when more people are getting sick by the minute.

Edit: nevermind, I guess they are not...

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Considering the epic disasters of most of the Clown's presentations, this one was actually not too bad.

Today is the day he became President, lol.

Uh oh, here's the Dear Leader talk from Pence.

Chaos Legion

The Wise Ones
Oct 30, 2017
Mike Pence was one of those kids who's popularity depended on being adjacent to all the cool kids. He's so good at ass kissing. It's almost an art.

Oct 25, 2017
Watching Pence brown nose Trump is... something.

That Pence is at the podium reading remarks addressed directly to Trump like it's a tribute dinner and not addressing the nation on a rapidly evolving pandemic is incredibly infuriating. There is really nobody in the White House with the power to get them to lay off the ego-stoking for fifteen minutes to communicate actual important information.

Jupiter IV

Jan 6, 2018
Oh thank god these companies are giving up some of their precious parking lots

Straight up thought Pence was just going to say they're literally going to make millions of dollars off this

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
Did they "like" it or were they relieved he didn't shit the bed ban travel to California or say it's a hoax and he probably doesn't have it but maybe maybe

Mulberry

Oct 28, 2017
Great, so I can go to a parking lot to have some teenager in khakis and a red polo shove a q-tip up my nose?

Status
Not open for further replies.