• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2017
Hmm. I work for my county's welfare department. We do face to face interviews every day. Our country board of directors have yet to take any actual action. We are still doing face to face interviews with, apparently, no plan to put them on hold. There's been no discussion of working from home either. They're just saying to report clients who appear sick and to sef quarantine as soon as you show symptoms.

Pretty lame. I'm hoping that they get their heads in the game and at least put a stop to the in-person interviews soon.

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL

A previous tweet of this quote did not make it adequately clear that it is Trump who did not push for adequate testing, not Secretary of Health and Human Services Azar. Here is the whole quote for context.
@ddiamond

LGHT_TRSN

Oct 25, 2017
Trump is incredibly predictable if you understand that every decision he makes is solely based around whether it helps him retain his power and increase his wealth.

Rag

Oct 30, 2017

I've got one of his paintings above my dining room table.
2FhBdvB.jpg

My wife got it for me the first year we were dating. I knew she was a keeper before that, but it really sealed the deal.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
I want to first apologize to JABEE .I consider PoliERA a family, but just like with family, sometimes we get a little too comfortable and push the boundaries a bit too much. I'm also a contrarian by nature. I just meant to lightly needle but perhaps it was a bit too sharp. Ultimately we're on a virtual forum and not face-to-face, so sometimes ribbing can easily be mistaken for bullying. The onus is on the person writing the words, not the receiver. So again, I apologize JABEE.
Don't worry about it. I didn't even see the post until now. I have been away on vacation and also not posting as much because of the bad results coming in. Looks like it's going to be Biden unless something drastically changes. It sucks, but the fight continues on.

Geg

Oct 25, 2017
Spring has basically already started here in the south, and the first three symptoms of covid 19 listed on google (runny nose, sore throat, cough) are also basically what I go through every time it's pollen season so that's going to be fun

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
No, they're gonna act like it'd be the apocalypse if Trump wasn't in front, holding the breach of foreign invaders.
Someone needs to juxtapose Fox News coverage of coronavirus vs. Fox News coverage of that infamous caravan from Central and South America.
Just for the yuks.

I'm actually at the hospital I ripped something in my throat from puking and have a 104F fever
Get healthy Adam. Don't be our Patient 0.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So is Fox news going to keep acting like this isnt a big deal?

Honestly I occasionally flip to Fox news just to see what's happening on that end of the spectrum. This was during the daytime so not the typical primetime bullshit, but honestly they were being pretty informative and even put up their own coronavirus tracking website, and honestly it isn't a bad website.

www.coronavirusnow.com

LiveNOW from FOX | Breaking News, Live Events

LiveNOW gives you today's breaking news, live events and stories taking place across the nation. Stream 24/7 on your TV, mobile device and computer.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I occasionally flip to Fox news just to see what's happening on that end of the spectrum. This was during the daytime so not the typical primetime bullshit, but honestly they were being pretty informative and even put up their own coronavirus tracking website, and honestly it isn't a bad website.

www.coronavirusnow.com

LiveNOW from FOX | Breaking News, Live Events

LiveNOW gives you today's breaking news, live events and stories taking place across the nation. Stream 24/7 on your TV, mobile device and computer.

I tried to flip to fox news earlier and they said tulsi was coming on. fuck that noise. I'd rather listen to the fox hosts

Plinko

Oct 28, 2017
Just cancel the debate this week. Absolutely pointless and potentially dangerous to health.

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
My wife choked on a piece of gum at lenscrafters yesterday, coughed a bit and some ladies nearby thought she had coronavirus. Bitched to the manager to try and get her to leave. Manager said fuck off to them.

People should definitely self-quarantine if they are sick, but if you're the kind of person that's worried, maybe don't go to the fucking mall?

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I had some ketchup or mustard go down the wrong pipe a little bit at lunch and I was like "please let the cough stop before I go back to wrok" (thankfully it di).

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
Nobody panic, but I started feeling sick yesterday too. It feels like some kind of head cold, though.

I'm actually at the hospital I ripped something in my throat from puking and have a 104F fever
Hope you get well soon. You need to get that fever under control.

I swear we don't get a day's peace this year.

Spring has basically already started here in the south, and the first three symptoms of covid 19 listed on google (runny nose, sore throat, cough) are also basically what I go through every time it's pollen season so that's going to be fun
Runny nose and sore throat aren't common symptoms according to the CDC. Dry cough and fever are what you have to watch out for.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody panic, but I started feeling sick yesterday too. It feels like some kind of head cold, though.

Hope you get well soon. You need to get that fever under control.

I swear we don't get a day's peace this year.

Runny nose and sore throat aren't common symptoms according to the CDC. Dry cough and fever are what you have to watch out for.
Yeah, for anyone who is going to self-diagnose, here are some statistics:

2499x2800_33186344117.jpg

Also, feel better, Adam

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
Unfuckingbelievable that Mitch is gonna take the weekend. Take up the bill! It's a literal pandemic emergency

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I guess it was a he and he learned the results in mid-air but hey, in my defense I get my news from cable

www.nytimes.com

JetBlue Bars Passenger Who Flew With Coronavirus (Published 2020)

The passenger, who was flying from New York to Florida, got a notification mid-flight that his test results were positive, the airline said. JetBlue barred the passenger from traveling on the airline again.

Still though... if you had to get tested, what are you doing on a flight?

Status
Not open for further replies.