• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Manu Raju @mkraju

Sen. James Lankford, a Trump ally, suggested to me that the president "should stop saying" that anyone can get a test if they want one.

"That is not accurate right now. People should stop saying if you want a test, you should get a test right now. That's not here at this point"

10:47 AM - Mar 12, 2020

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017

ABC News @ABC

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy says that that coronavirus outbreak is the "moment in time" that "we come together."

"Republicans will not play politics. We are not going to criticize and sit back. We are going to work to make this right." https://abcn.ws/2QbtfRg

10:46 AM - Mar 12, 2020

We all know it's more bs. But that won't stop the media from applauding them. It's really ridiculous to see the same thing play out over, and over.

How about you aprove the dem bill that Pelosi will bring up?

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
let's get together and reject out of hand anything democrats propose and refuse to meet with the speaker

sounds good 🙄

AnotherNils

Oct 27, 2017

Manu Raju @mkraju

Sen. James Lankford, a Trump ally, suggested to me that the president "should stop saying" that anyone can get a test if they want one.

"That is not accurate right now. People should stop saying if you want a test, you should get a test right now. That's not here at this point"

10:47 AM - Mar 12, 2020

Has Trump even repeated that since last Friday?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Many Republican Senators want me to Veto the FISA Bill until we find out what led to, and happened with, the illegal attempted "coup" of the duly elected President of the United States, and others!​

10:44 AM - Mar 12, 2020

Phil Mattingly @Phil_Mattingly

McConnell, on the floor last hour:
"This legislation, passed by a bipartisan majority in the House and endorsed by the Attorney General, strikes the right balance. I am confident this will pass the Senate as well. It is not a question of if this passes, but when." https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1238113667754995712 …

10:50 AM - Mar 12, 2020

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
He'll get blamed for it like any President would.

And he'll deserve it more, because of shit like he pulled last night.

Pointless xenophobic measures that will do nothing to stop the spread, and have only further panicked the markets because A: he did something unexpected and not priced in, B: he did something that wouldn't help and C: he hurt any remaining confidence in his ability to address this.
Also, D: he presented the policy wrong and said that cargo would be banned, which the WH had to walk back after his speech.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Many Republican Senators want me to Veto the FISA Bill until we find out what led to, and happened with, the illegal attempted "coup" of the duly elected President of the United States, and others!

10:44 AM - Mar 12, 2020

Phil Mattingly @Phil_Mattingly

McConnell, on the floor last hour:
"This legislation, passed by a bipartisan majority in the House and endorsed by the Attorney General, strikes the right balance. I am confident this will pass the Senate as well. It is not a question of if this passes, but when." https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1238113667754995712 …

10:50 AM - Mar 12, 2020

many senators = 2 (Lee, Paul)

but tbh, I kind of agree with them. Fuck FISA, but not because they investigated Carter Page

Phife Dawg

Oct 27, 2017

@CNBC now
BREAKING: ALL U.S. STOCKS HALTED FOR 15 MINUTES AS S&P 500 PLUNGES 7%
Gentle reminder that the Dow Jones was at 19827 on January 20, 2017.

So all that ballooned deficit for all the market gains (and grifters cashing out) being eaten up by gross incompetence? Quite the achievement.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Guys, can we put RBG in isolation for 6 months or so?

I need you to suffer with me.

"Fact check: there is no truth to the rumor that [Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)] and I asked for a joint meeting with Justice Ginsburg," he said Good one. #thatsnotnice." Paul Gosar

Amazing how Republicans can find humor in harming human beings because of their political ideology.

This is the same clown that condemned Schumer's so called threat.

shadow_shogun

Oct 25, 2017
@kaitlancollins
Fabio Wajngarten, the press secretary for Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, has tested positive for coronavirus, two sources tell CNN. He was at dinner with Trump at Mar-a-Lago Saturday night, took a photo with him and later attended Kimberly Guilfoyle's birthday party.
11:25 - 12 Mar 2020

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
I hope people are taking notice of what happens when you have run off career government officials and have inept morons and lackies on its place. This crisis should have shown even the most die hard Trumper that he and his administration are morons and have no idea what they are doing. No reason America should be so far behind the 8 ball on this.

Rodderick

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god, if this corrupt piece of shit Wajngarten actually gave Trump AND Bolsonaro the coronavirus....

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
I hope people are taking notice of what happens when you have run off career government officials and have inept morons and lackies on its place. This crisis should have shown even the most die hard Trumper that he and his administration are morons and have no idea what they are doing. No reason America should be so far behind the 8 ball on this.
Diehard Trump fans don't see this as a crisis and to the extent that they do it they think he's crushing it with the response.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
That is a good point. just about everyone competent is long gone from agencies and it is going to be hard to fix that

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
Orange Julius is now thinking dropping gas prices are like a big tax cut to the consumer.

Dow's gonna plummet even further.

Status
Not open for further replies.