• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not impressed with Biden. He has to win my vote

*people literally dying by the thousands*

Neoliberals smh

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god this is a fucking shit-show. They scripted this speech and still have to walk back this much?

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
The dude just says whatever he wants and damn the consequences. Could you imagine working for this guy?

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
What a shock, Orange Julius managed to make things worse.

But he's on it like wet on water, right my dumbass U.S. Senator?

less

Oct 25, 2017
Going to be fascinating to compare to what Joe is going to say. I hope that speech gets some major air time.

Oct 26, 2017
What's much more disturbing is that Trump wasn't just making "off-the-cuff" remarks or "free-styling". He was reading 99% from prepared remarks. This means his WH staff is completely clueless on what's going on, it's not just Trump.

sangreal

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They announced the exact same thing yesterday though. I posted the video on the last page but here is the transcript:
Pence said:
Today, President Trump assembled the top health insurance executives in America. And, as we announced earlier today, all of our major health insurance companies have now joined with Medicare and Medicaid and agreed to waive all co-pays; cover the cost of all treatment for those who contract the coronavirus; they've committed to no surprise billing; and they've committed to encourage telemedicine.
www.whitehouse.gov

Press Briefing by Vice President Pence and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force | The White House

James S. Brady Press Briefing Room 5:43 P.M. EDT THE VICE PRESIDENT: Good afternoon. We’ve just completed today's meeting of the White House Coronavirus

So while I fully believe Trump/Pence are full of shit, the insurance companies certainly heard that before today

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
I hope I live long enough to see Trump lose in November because of his insane stupidity.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Trump this afternoon:

zTAxcWadw58AVPxIAKrYHjbUOxI=.gif

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
idk if it would get locked, but I want to make a poll about Biden v Trump this Novemberis there ANY cogent argument for thinking Trump wins re-election this year?

Literally the only good thing about all this is that I just see it impossible for him to win.

edited

Drakeon

Oct 25, 2017
idk if it would get locked, but is there ANY cogent argument for thinking Trump wins re-election this year?

Literally the only good thing about all this is that I just see it impossible for him to win.
I've been thinking the same. People are gonna die, shit is going to get worse before it gets better. But we're finally gonna have Trump exposed for the incredibly inept leader he is. Republicans are also gonna Republican (see: blocking paid sick leave bill) which will both help our electoral chances and hurt the country.

Yoma

Oct 25, 2017
the GOP doesn't even want to help the people during a virus outbreak.

Not surprised, but they're literally thinking money over people.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

Tweet with the bill for anyone that wants to go through it

View the Presidency through this.

This is a good bill. It will not pass because Democrats do not own the Senate. Wanting on the big programs doesn't matter if you can't pass anything. Doesn't matter who's at the top if you don't take state and local races.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
I cant get over Trump making it much worse in the stock market.
He won't listen to anyone but Stephen Miller who gives two shits about the stock market.

I had complete confidence Trump was going to make everything worse. I just didn't know how he'd make it worse.

More people seem to be waking up to the reality of the person in charge of the country right now. Whether it's because of their health, or their 401K, things dont look so rosy all of a sudden and people are freaking out because of who is in charge.

Hopefully they don't go back to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.