• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Megan R. Wilson @misswilson

Inbox: Senate aide tests positive for coronavirus.

eAb1aWh.png

10:04 PM - Mar 11, 2020

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Benjy Sarlin @BenjySarlin

The point of the speech was supposedly to calm markets and the most consequential economic policy announced was... by mistake? https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1237924658185469954 …

10:16 PM - Mar 11, 2020

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Hoping to get the payroll tax cut approved by both Republicans and Democrats, and please remember, very important for all countries & businesses to know that trade will in no way be affected by the 30-day restriction on travel from Europe. The restriction stops people not goods.​

10:13 PM - Mar 11, 2020

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
Just about everything Trump could fuck up in his term, he's fucked up. And now he's on the verge of losing the only damn thing he even had going his way his entire term, the economy. All because the dumbass can't handle a fucking pandemic crisis. Or any crisis. Or anything at all.

Oct 30, 2017
Well, I will again say, i hope all of this spells the end of the Trump administration. He's bungled this all so badly. That lame ass speech is going to sen the markets in a nosedive tomorrow, too.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
orange fucker still pushing the payroll tax cuts hoping that it can reverse the downward spiral of the market.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
This dumbass they he going to get payroll tax approve after the shit they pulled today with sick leave.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, if the GOP had any sense it would be time for the 25th.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
Oct 25, 2017
Trump should literally just shut the fuck up and let actual professionals take the lead on this.

Every time he talks, he fucks something up even further. Just MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, you dumb fuck.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Can't we just show the president that one episode of Parks and rec about that outbreak preparedness test and tell him to do that?

Hopfrog

Oct 27, 2017
People in the primary thread watching this president fuck up the response to a pandemic and still saying, "Meh, Biden still has to win me over."

Kid Heart

Oct 25, 2017
I know this admin has been a dumpster fire since the beginning, but some how I still wind up surprised at the new levels of stupidity put on display. Just, wow.

Outside of doing absolutely nothing, I don't know how you could be handling the response to this epidemic much worse.

If things continue as is for the next couple of weeks, and his approvals still don't drop below 40%, absolutely nothing will do it.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
"Community transfer" is underway in my county. Some school districts closed for the rest of the month because kids and parents went to a party with coronavirus in attendance. Other events closed too, senior center, a couple of urgent care centers because a practitioner got it, so this is how it's going to be for the next few weeks at least.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
twitter.com

Charles Abbott on Twitter

“.@SecretarySonny says SNAP time limits for able-bodied adults will tighten as scheduled on April 1 despite concern about economic impact of COVID-19. Tougher application of the 90-day limit on benefits is expected to end SNAP for 700,000 people. https://t.co/vo5Vtq9It4 @FERNnews”

perfect timing, right when economic shock starts to hit its peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.