• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
I'm glad Biden is doing this talk, we all could use some empathy and the state and local officials NEED someone influential to help support the social distancing efforts that will make or break this crisis.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That mic guy really stretches to take the mic off him. Look how far away from him they are keeping themselves.
And why is one of Trump's eyes almost completely shut?

Doesn't he look tired?
I just assume everyone in the White House keeps him at arm's distance at all times, especially Melania

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
That mic guy really stretches to take the mic off him. Look how far away from him they are keeping themselves.
And why is one of Trump's eyes almost completely shut?

Doesn't he look tired?
He looks like he has COVID-19. Not saying he has it. Just that he looks like he does. Many people are saying he looks that way, tremendous numbers of people, many of them large numbers, are saying that. No one looks more like they have it than him. Inconceivable, the power of cyber.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
He looks like he has COVID-19. Not saying he has it. Just that he looks like he does. Many people are saying he looks that way, tremendous numbers of people, many of them large numbers, are saying that. No one looks more like they have it than him. Inconceivable, the power of cyber.

*sniff *sniff *sniff

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant
Sometimes I remember Stanley's rant to Michael in The Office

And apparently someone on YouTube created something I didn't know I needed:

This reflects my feelings on this. Let's use the Coronavirus for a blatant trade war salvo that will do nothing to address the underlying problems. We thought we'd get teleprompter Trump, and we did, but how the fuck do you come up with something so counterintuitive as this?

ImaginaShawn

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sort of off-topic but...

Is there any progressive under the age of 60 that Biden could pick as his running mate? I feel like if he could get someone like that he could clinch the nom ASAP and make it more palatable for the anti-establishment folks to get onboard.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
j9bLNtH.png

www.cnbc.com

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash

Stocks plummeted after Trump and the Fed failed to quell concerns over a possible economic slowdown stemming from the coronavirus.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
Sort of off-topic but...

Is there any progressive under the age of 60 that Biden could pick as his running mate? I feel like if he could get someone like that he could clinch the nom ASAP and make it more palatable for the anti-establishment folks to get onboard.
Not super progressive, but Harris and Biden have been looking pretty buddy-buddy lately and she is 55. I dunno what the betting markets think, but if I had to guess just one name for who he's going with she would probably be my pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.