• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toth

Oct 26, 2017
My mother is in Bermuda and coming home Sunday. I hope this doesn't cause a problem...

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
His right eye is barely hanging on
Reminding me of Bio-Broly
A couple of hours later, he'll be screaming about it being a hoax.

His speech will include
•Uniting to fight the virus
•ask not to politicize the situation
•tax cuts
•lie about a vaccine
•lie about the handling of the situation

Pundits and republican politicians will lap it up

By tomorrow
•Claim it's a democrat hoax
•Dems are trying to crush the economy
•R politicians will run away from reporters to avoid q about Trump contradicting himself

This has been their play every single time.
Nailed every single one.
Let's see if the second part comes true tomorrow.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
People fucking voted for this man... I have relatives who fucking voted for this man...

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Travel bans wont do shit. Like always orange vomit is all about putting up walls. The Corona virus is already spreading in the USA. Also it's going to be interesting to see how big orange fuckers base is. If there is a huge economic downturn and the virus becomes uncontrollable, will his base still remain at 40%? I assume that it will still be, those fuckers are completely lost.

Pixieking

Oct 25, 2017
*Bans travel from Europe

*Allows travel from UK, which is in Europe

Would not surprise me if he thinks it's not because of Brexit.

Also, I wonder how they're going to do layovers with this. Technically, they shouldn't allow any travel from someone who has passed through Europe/UK because airports are crazy places for spreading germs even at the best of times, but...

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
Tom Hanks and his wife have the coronavirus.
deadline.com

Tom Hanks & Rita Wilson Test Positive For Coronavirus As Outbreak Hits ‘Elvis Presley’ Film

EXCLUSIVE: We have just received word that Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson have tested positive for the coronavirus. Both have been down in Australia for the pre-production of Baz Luhrmann’s untitled Elvis Presley film from Warner Bros. The two-time Oscar winner Hanks is set to play Presley’s longtime...

Deadline received a statement directly from Hanks:

"Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive.

Well, now. What to do next? The Medical Officials have protocols that must be followed. We Hanks' will be tested, observed, and isolated for as long as public health and safety requires. Not much more to it than a one-day-at-a-time approach, no?

We'll keep the world posted and updated.

Take care of yourselves!" – Tom Hanks

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
"Hello, folks. Rita and I are down here in Australia. We felt a bit tired, like we had colds, and some body aches. Rita had some chills that came and went. Slight fevers too. To play things right, as is needed in the world right now, we were tested for the Coronavirus, and were found to be positive."

Seems not too bad.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
She is not at great risk of death. She is at risk of infecting others who can infect others, many of whom could be at risk for death.

That is the nature of an epidemic. "Don't worry, bro" is disgustingly irresponsible.

There's a massive difference between shaking in tears over a death rate far lower than many of the things we do daily and practicing good hygiene, staying home when ill, and avoiding large events.

If you think that a healthy 20-30 year old nearly sobbing is a reasonable reaction to Covid-19, you must need Xanax to drive (which is fair if you live in Boston, hey-oh)

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
My mom and one of my sons watch this together each week. My son came out after and said "Grandma said a whole bunch of bad words about some lady on Masked Singer." And, somehow, I knew who it was.

ty for this. I live outside Seattle and civilization is grounding to a halt, and this is the first time I laughed all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.