• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinra-bansho

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, not sorry.
If you or your team's entire strategy is dependent upon your opposition not consolidating, and you don't have a fall back for if they do...
You and/or your team are just plain stupid.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
What the fuck does a travel ban to and from Europe do?

We have the virus. They have the virus. It's like banning travel between California and Washington state.

"Look at me I'm doing something!"

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
My family is watching him speak and I just can't get myself to do so. I also don't want to listen to them comment on anything.

We've been preparing to move my grandfather who's in age range with a heart condition for a few months now. I kept trying to warn for weeks that we need to take this seriously. Only now am I seeing her prepare to get him up because now she realizes if he doesn't get it, he might be without supplies for a bit. But he'll potentially be at health risk.

... Thank goodness the facility that's taking care of my father with MS is stopping all visitors from coming in indefinately and did that the second we knew shit was getting bad. I can at least panic a little less about him.

I'm just so livid and scared and enraged right now. About everything. But mainly that I tried to warn my family weeks ago and I kept hearing just to wash hands and "well the flu"

Status
Not open for further replies.