• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
For a guy who has allegedly a lot of experience in community organizing, Bernie's not that great at bringing people together.

I believe AOC would do a much better job at it.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I honestly am glad Biden is likely to get the nominee, I'd rather it be Warren and felt there weren't a lot of great options besides her but he has been my 2nd pick for awhile now.

Of course I also am of the mind that Hilary would have been a decent president with great instinct and is not nearly as awful as she is made out to be... so my views are probably in a minority here.

Rodderick

Oct 25, 2017
AOC is 30 years old and she has a much more mature comprehension of politics than Sanders does. I just fear she'll try to make inroads in the party to take it to a more progressive direction and the left won't be happy with her.

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017

A couple of hours later, he'll be screaming about it being a hoax.

His speech will include
•Uniting to fight the virus
•ask not to politicize the situation
•tax cuts
•lie about a vaccine
•lie about the handling of the situation

Pundits and republican politicians will lap it up

By tomorrow
•Claim it's a democrat hoax
•Dems are trying to crush the economy
•R politicians will run away from reporters to avoid q about Trump contradicting himself

This has been their play every single time.

konka

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Bernie needs to follow his other fellow candidates and drop when there is no path. Why in the world do people give him a pass for this shit.

Sir Tsunami

Oct 25, 2017
F U C K I N G
U
C
K
I
N
G
R E P U B L I C A N S

Fixed that for you

It gets worse. Team Warren approached Sanders' team after it didn't look like she was going to win. And they didn't seem to have any interest in teaming up.

Her demeanor when she talked about Bernie and his supporters hinted at some deeper issues. I truly feel like this campaign did serious damage to their relationship. Again, Bernie supporters should look at what he's done to someone he said was a friend. This is why he struggles to build a coalition and gain allies

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Trump will go for full gaslighting and try to portray Democrats and the media as the enemy. Expect to have your blood boil if you dare watch his remarks.

ValiantChaos

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Bernie needs to follow his other fellow candidates and drop when there is no path. Why in the world do people give him a pass for this shit.

At this point he might as well stay provided he sticks to his issues. We have a WI SC race in April that will really need juiced up turnout to win. Biden will get the magic number eventually anyway so he'll officially be it in a matter of 2-3 months.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
He's just going to throw out some vague bullshit lines about how everything is under control, everything is being handled perfectly, their response is flawless, things will be better somehow, blah blah.
Just "We will soon fix it" without any mention of how they will fix it.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Honestly wonder if anyone is still pedaling the "red states shouldn't count!" crap if Biden's winning Washington and won Michigan, a purple state that's the first step towards the most obvious path to the presidency, while Bernie's only win last night came from North Dakota.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Honestly wonder if anyone is still pedaling the "red states shouldn't count!" crap if Biden's winning Washington and won Michigan, a purple state that's the first step towards the most obvious path to the presidency, while Bernie's only win last night came from North Dakota.
Also won NC and Virginia

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017

Where is the media intentionally standing against those things? By reporting on the botched HHS op in California that likely led to spreading? That Trump keeps downplaying the severity of this? That he's more interested in bailing out industry than people?

The only people not unified are people who work at the White House.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno about y'all, but I'm stocking up on tonic water, gin, and goldfish crackers and playing Animal Crossing / FF7R / Doom / PSO2 (soon, please) until this whole thing blows over. Pity nobody makes good MMOs anymore or I might not even notice a quarantine.

My wife and I celebrated the end of civilization Wednsday with some Indian food tonight, probably the last dining out we'll be doing for a while and I'm glad we supported a local Asian restaurant. Super tasty.

Trump will go for full gaslighting and try to portray Democrats and the media as the enemy. Expect to have your blood boil if you dare watch his remarks.

I'm more likely to be violently ill listening to him speak for three minutes than I am with the coronavirus. I'd rather lick any surface on a public bus.

GxpIjXk.gif

Oh yeah, new season of Ducktales starts April 4th too. Yay!

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018

ND is a caucus state to boot.

Sanguine

Jun 10, 2018
It's like night and day between Sanders and AOC. If the progressives are more like AOC and less like Sanders, things are so much better.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Also won NC and Virginia
Yeah, well "Hillary/Biden only win red states, Bernie wins blue states!" was also a wrong argument on top of being a stupid one.

Of the Clinton states:

Biden - ME, MA, MN, VA, WA*
Bernie - NH, NV, CA, CO, VT
Haven't had their primaries yet - IL (3/17), HI (4/4), NY, MD, CT, RI, DE (all 4/28), OR (5/19), NJ, NM, DC (6/2)

So Biden and Bernie have each won the exact number of true blue states.

Of the Obama 2012-Trump states:

Biden - MI
Bernie - IA (kind of)
Haven't had their primaries yet - FL, OH (3/17), WI (4/7), PA (4/28)

NC only went blue for Obama in 08 while Texas hasn't gone blue since 76, but both are competitive this year and Biden carried both. AZ (3/17) and GA (3/24) are the other states I'd put in that category that have yet to vote.

Tbh I expect this to very quickly slant in Biden's favor.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. Hopefully I get a Coronacation with animal crossing soon. That make the depression slightly better.

Status
Not open for further replies.