• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell @ these black vote numbers. I mean, it wasn't unexpected, but to just see it confirmed....wow.

Gotta get the candidate to bring in the white moderates, too. That's the only way to stop Trump.

It's a smart tactical decision. Shame it's this candidate that's going to be the frontrunner though. Biden has always been bottom tier when it comes to addressing critical issues of the rich lineup of people in the race.

Stopping Trump really trumps everything else. Let's hope we can survive the time freeze.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Late polling looks pretty good to what we are seeing out of Mississippi and Missouri, Bernie better hope the same isn't true for Michigan

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yep time for Sanders to start working towards "unity" earlier than last time. No point dragging Biden down when he will be the nominee

Yoma

Oct 25, 2017
I still want to see Sanders debate Biden though. Biden still needs to be tested and I would like to see if he still has it in him doing 1-on-1.

Oct 25, 2017
COIN BLOCKS ON EVERY STREET

• Free 1-Up Mushrooms for every person who is deeply ill
  • Use imprisoned Koopa Paratroopas to facilitate low-cost city-wide transport for everyone
  • Increased funding for space travel to find other galaxies
  • Recognizes that the rent is too damn high in New York Donk City and other cities, will work to create federal legislation to change zoning code regulations
  • Increased research into FLUDD to clean plastic from oceans

I'd vote for him.

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
I still want to see Sanders debate Biden though. Biden still needs to be tested and I would like to see if he still has it in him doing 1-on-1.

I don't see that happening, considering Biden would probably embarrass himself with the awful political legacy he has. There's no point of dipping into that problem with a contender who needs fewer instances of this coming to light, not more.

Oct 25, 2017
  • Use imprisoned Koopa Paratroopas to facilitate low-cost city-wide transport for everyone
  • Recognizes that the rent is too damn high in New York Donk City and other cities, will work to create federal legislation to change zoning code regulations

I'd vote for him.
SMH voting for a gold bug and some "economic anxiety" about kooponic people's.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Hillary won Oakland County (MI) 51/46. Biden's currently winning it 56/41.
Hillary won Macomb 48/47. Biden is winning it 53/43.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

I'd vote for him.
Vote 3rd party.

Vote Mario Party.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see that happening, considering Biden would probably embarrass himself with the awful political legacy he has. There's no point of dipping into that problem with a contender who needs fewer instances of this coming to light, not more.
You really don't like Biden, huh?

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
I hope I live long enough to see the day when this country is lorded over by old, straight, white men.

Rodderick

Oct 25, 2017

In a one on one setting, if Joe, even if not as sharp as he ever was, can make it more about feeling than policy, he'll do very well. He's one of the most empathetic politicians in the country.

Oct 27, 2017
People are still voting so the tv people don't want to influence that too much, but yes people can look up decision desk or whoever is furthest ahead.

CrabDust

Nov 16, 2017
Feel like these early calls are an intentional entertainment strategy from the networks.

They don't care if they are right. They just want a horse race so they make a call and create a situation where they can either pile on the stomp story OR flip it as a dramatic comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.