• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
Remember when Superman flew backwards and went back in time to fix everything, kinda reminds me of that.

In that they are silly and not grounded in reality

There's a segment of the "return to normal" crowd who wants a candidate in November to swoop in and put the top of the White House back on, then give everyone a kiss so they forget about the past four years. No matter who the nominee is, January and February next year are going to be full of people complaining they never got a kiss.

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
Or Vehicle Voltron, not exciting or remembered as Lion Voltron. But they were there
lrg-packaged-front.jpg

Nobody liked this Voltron

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm always reminded of some feeling I get in the back of my head seeing videos of candidates going to factories and such. I think it's starting to crystallize a bit.

When Trump goes to a factory, or some event with "regular joes" like the trucker thing. He looks like he's never even thought about them or what they do. It's what leads to the stupid pics like "Look at me driving a truck like a poor!"

When most other candidates go to the factories, they just seem more natural or comfortable.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm always reminded of some feeling I get in the back of my head seeing videos of candidates going to factories and such. I think it's starting to crystallize a bit.

When Trump goes to a factory, or some event with "regular joes" like the trucker thing. He looks like he's never even thought about them or what they do. It's what leads to the stupid pics like "Look at me driving a truck like a poor!"

When most other candidates go to the factories, they just seem more natural or comfortable.
TBH it normally doesn't look natural for politicians to go to factories, Trump just looks particularly bad when he does so.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
VA/NC college campus data isolated and in addition to Sanders' general issues with youth turnout being on display, you can definitely see the anti-Hillary votes with Liberty.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
Just got my mail in ballot for the primary next week. It's absolute bullshit that they can't even send you a pre-paid envelope, requiring you to spend 70 cents on stamps in order to send it in.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Just got my mail in ballot for the primary next week. It's absolute bullshit that they can't even send you a pre-paid envelope, requiring you to spend 70 cents on stamps in order to send it in.

Washington used to require postage (but you could drop it off at various ballot boxes around the state for free), but is now postage paid.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Biden/Healthy Young VP 2020
"Don't Be A Horse's Ass"

Vector

Feb 28, 2018
POLITICO: Trump and GOP mount coordinated campaign to paint Biden as senile
Trump walked the donors through a list of Biden's recent verbal stumbles, such as his recent declaration that he was running for Senate and his assertion that 150 million Americans had been killed by gun violence since 2007. Trump questioned whether the former vice president had the mental stamina to sustain the rigors of a general election campaign.
Then, the president appeared to give donors permission to leak his remarks about Biden to the media.

"I would hope you not repeat that," Trump said sarcastically according to an attendee.
With Biden emerging as the likely Democratic nominee, Trump has launched a concerted, near-daily campaign to raise doubts about the 77-year-old's mental acuity. The president has been bolstered by a conservative echo chamber flooding social media with video clips highlighting Biden's gaffes.
That "conservative echo chamber" sure has a lot of useful idiots on the Left!

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
I love that clip of Biden at the factory, and I'm not even a blue collar worker or gun owner. 2A people are crazy and you aren't going to win them over, but there are plenty of people that just want a handgun because it's fun and they feel it keeps them safe and a rifle to hunt deer, which is a heck of a lot of fun. No one wants to take their guns away, just get them registered, licensed and optionally nominally insured.

platypotamus

Oct 25, 2017
I love that clip of Biden at the factory, and I'm not even a blue collar worker or gun owner. 2A people are crazy and you aren't going to win them over, but there are plenty of people that just want a handgun because it's fun and they feel it keeps them safe and a rifle to hunt deer, which is a heck of a lot of fun. No one wants to take their guns away, just get them registered, licensed and optionally nominally insured.

I want to take their guns away

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Remember when Obama took their guns away, exactly as they foretold every day for eight years? I don't. I do however remember Trump saying, "Take the guns first, due process second.", and also going after peoples private land.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Donald fucking Trump trying to paint someone ELSE as mentally compromised! I mean....really!?

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That makes Biden more likable.

Bro... you don't need 100 round guns, the 2nd amendment doesn't give you the right to own a rocket launcher either.

fragamemnon

Nov 30, 2017
It's the handguns that are the problem, if we're being real.

yeah again, licensing+registration+insurance along with local-driven buyback programs and other safety measured to drawdown loose weapons might be the thing for handguns. The suicide problem with handguns in particular is real and will be much harder to crack.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
>

Jonathan Martin @jmartNYT

Republican vet sends this over and asks:

"Why on earth is the Trump Campaign sending this out? Do they think this makes Biden look bad? People are going to love this"https://twitter.com/mattwolking/status/1237390097407815687?s=21 …

11:41 AM - Mar 10, 2020

They forgot the deadly power Biden has of white skin and a penis, giving him the ability to yell, swear and combat with impunity where a female or minority would have to be absolutely still, or merely smile and nod to avoid media reprisal.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Ryan Grim is a TYT contributor and they haven't exactly had the most honest takes recently with regard to Biden.

Which is a shame cause I generally like The Intercept.
Won't deny any of that, but he does have a pretty big following for the online left. So people will definitely quote this opinion

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
"Biden is unelectable."

Someone should tell this to all the voters that keep having him win primaries.

Tamanon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Intercept haaaaates any Dem that isn't Bernie. I'm actually curious how they'll cover a GE between Biden and Trump.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
I can't tell you how palpable the irony is of any Bernie supporter wringing their hands about electability when Biden (aggressively) makes the case for gun control while insisting he supports the 2nd Amendment to a nutcase shouting NRA talking points at him, after spending literally five years now telling us that his healthcare plan costing $35 trillion can just calmly and rationally be explained to the electorate and they'll just accept it with zero pushback.

Like... what?

Yoma

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie though

It's nice to have a dem that can just talk shit back. I get why Obama and Hillary couldn't but damn, it's cathartic just laying it on that dumb bastard obsessed with his 2As.

Status
Not open for further replies.