• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Trump basically just went up to the podium to say, "Don't blame me" and then walked away

AmazingWeirdFly-max-1mb.gif

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New study showing the link between coronavirus and temperatures.

Cliff notes: the virus spreads more slowly in warmer climates/temperatures, faster in colder climates/temperatures. Its "ideal" temperature is about 9 degrees Celsius, or 48 degrees Fahrenheit.

The warmer temperatures we'll start seeing this month will probably help somewhat, but they won't make the problem disappear, as Trump thinks.

Poor Seattle.
This might explain some of the income-related links we've been seeing beyond just stuff like access to medical care.

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
People who are earning 30-40K a year are very unlikely to like their health insurance company.

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bernie on Fox wasn't a good look the first time he did it and even worse now during a primary. It feels like a desperate move.

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

Cliff notes: the virus spreads more slowly in warmer climates/temperatures, faster in colder climates/temperatures. Its "ideal" temperature is about 9 degrees Celsius, or 48 degrees Fahrenheit.

The warmer temperatures we'll start seeing this month will probably help somewhat, but they won't make the problem disappear, as Trump thinks.

Poor Seattle.

I figured this was the case, though I thought it had more to do with humidity. I guess this is why it's Northern Italy and not Southern Italy.

What tipped me off is how it's so much worse in Hokkaido Japan, despite it being in every part of the country, and how it can't seem to gain a foothold in tropical countries.

Oct 25, 2017
We'll have lows near this through July! Even our highs are generally in the 70s most of the summer, and really only hit that peak for a few hours in the afternoon before rapidly dropping.

We're like going to keep coronavirus real all summer so that in the fall we can unleash it again to the rest of the country.

Well, we've been in the 80s and 90s in the summer more often with warming happening. If we can get a hotter summer with lows in the high 50s, maybe that'll mitigate the damage just a bit more.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I just hope the polls are right this time. I really want this to end as quickly as possible, so we can focus our full attention on Trump and the GOP's inadequacy. Plus, Bernie staying in past his expiration date to milk more money from his supporters could end up souring people on his movement in general. Or in another way, he could end up dragging down the likes of AOC with him and such and set that back decades.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
Tolouise Grazie to run the table and win the nomination. Lead with love.
Also if you're wearing a face mask in the subway stay the duck home. Thanks.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope the polls are right this time. I really want this to end as quickly as possible, so we can focus our full attention on Trump and the GOP's inadequacy. Plus, Bernie staying in past his expiration date to milk more money from his supporters could end up souring people on his movement in general. Or in another way, he could end up dragging down the likes of AOC with him and such and set that back decades.
Same. I desperately want tomorrow to just be a bloodbath so Bernie will get out of the way and start getting his base in line behind Biden.

SwordsmanofS

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

A lot of these guys ended up losing. Here's hoping for 1992 2.0.

Bernie is not dropping out ever. Stop setting yourself up for disappointment.
Then chances are he's dragging down the whole Progressive movement with him, and all those who continue to support him. Like The Squad.

Somewhere, a GOP official chuckles.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Liking your insurance provider is the most Stockholm Syndrome thing about America.

A close runner up is the weird fixation we have on "Canada has waiting lists just to see a doctor or have a heart transplant!"

As opposed to America where you can just take Doc some fresh churned butter and a warm pie from the missus and have a check up and a heart transplant on the spot.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
The GOP:

Kevin McCarthy @GOPLeader

Everything you need to know about the Chinese coronavirus can be found on one, regularly-updated website: http://coronavirus.gov

7:55 PM - Mar 9, 2020

Miriam Elder @MiriamElder

Tucker Carlson is going hard on coronavirus, which he is calling "Chinese Coronavirus," and criticizes the administration for being dishonest before calling on the US to "break our dependence on China for essential medical supplies…They are threatening to kill us."

8:12 PM - Mar 9, 2020

Oct 27, 2017
Biden really should've ran in 2016. He would've won black voters & everything else.
Biden was polling at like 10% as a hypothetical primary candidate in 2016. He didn't have that much juice and wasn't really being groomed to carry the torch. It obviously ended up being a wild year and in hindsight anything was possible but he was in no way a heavy favorite if he decided to run.

Oct 27, 2017
The GOP:

Kevin McCarthy @GOPLeader

Everything you need to know about the Chinese coronavirus can be found on one, regularly-updated website: http://coronavirus.gov

7:55 PM - Mar 9, 2020

Miriam Elder @MiriamElder

Tucker Carlson is going hard on coronavirus, which he is calling "Chinese Coronavirus," and criticizes the administration for being dishonest before calling on the US to "break our dependence on China for essential medical supplies…They are threatening to kill us."

8:12 PM - Mar 9, 2020

Trying to redirect growing anger and frustration--and eventual deaths--on some shadowy enemy is Fascism 101.

Blood and Soil gang is ready to ride once things start affecting their cult leader's chances of retaining power

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Isn't the 7 minutes thing a myth too? I thought Autodidact said he spoke for 15 minutes or more at the KC rally, assuming that's what they're referring to.

opus

Oct 25, 2017

Poor Seattle.

I hate living here so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.