• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
twitter.com

Seung Min Kim on Twitter

“Statement from @PressSec on the coronavirus case at CPAC last month, where Trump and many administration officials spoke:”

CE5lRl5.png
I thought it was fake though?

Arm Van Dam

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Illinois
Oct 25, 2017
It's wild that there's an off-chance that POTUS gets himself killed because of his "it's only fearmongering" stance on COVID-19.

Also, people hated Buttigieg because he's racist.

Double also, that answers my query from earlier in the week: Ernst can be had.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
I thought Trump already took a cognitive test? I remember people on her laughing about it and calling the results fake
Of course. The doctor couldn't get Trump's height or weight right, how the hell can be trusted on anything else? Plus, it's interesting that he was up for a promotion soon after that to a position he was totally unqualified for.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I'd vote for Bernie 9 times, become a full on Bernard Brethren, buy and wear in public, a Bernie shirt, and write a 10,000 word essay entitled "Why Bernie Should Have Won Every Race He's Ever Entered" before I would vote for Tulsi.

Gashprex

Oct 25, 2017
Bernie getting dunked on by the WP fact checker about his false SS claims about Biden AND his press secretary amplyfying Trump tweets to criticize Biden all at the same time is something...

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Great moment in history for Biden:

The tears were definitely shed.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
So this is trending now....

www.politicalflare.com

Internet Speculates After Trump Appears to Have Wet Pants at Tennessee Disaster Meeting

UPDATE: Snopes did their due diligence and determined the “wet mark” on Trump’s pants was actually a shadow. They were able to obtain other angles that show Trump didn’t indeed wet his pants. Trump visited tornado-ravaged disaster areas in Tennessee on Friday, just days after the twisters that...

Ehhhhh....iffy, at best. Besides, we know he only like to urinate on mattresses.

Scottt

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could have observed a Warren staff meeting where they're all going around like "fuckin Pete, man."

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd somehow forgotten about this bullshit

"They tried to seduce us with donuts and water" is something someone said with a straight face.

The idea that the donuts were a bribe and not just the staff there trying to be gracious hosts to people who were trying to barge into a meeting they weren't invited to is completely ridiculous.

Oct 25, 2017
Birth control OTC needs to be in the Dem platform. Not sure what the limitations are vs. doctor visits but we should be giving this stuff out for free everywhere for anyone who needs it

twitter.com

Sahil Kapur on Twitter

“Sanders releases new reproductive health plan 👇 • Codify Roe legislatively • All judge noms must support Roe • Preclearance for state abortion laws • Repeal Hyde/Helms • No Title X $ anti-abortion ctrs • Birth control OTC • Ban abstinence-only ed https://t.co/3gN57CurAZ”

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017
Birth control OTC needs to be in the Dem platform. Not sure what the limitations are vs. doctor visits but we should be giving this stuff out for free everywhere for anyone who needs it

twitter.com

Sahil Kapur on Twitter

“Sanders releases new reproductive health plan 👇 • Codify Roe legislatively • All judge noms must support Roe • Preclearance for state abortion laws • Repeal Hyde/Helms • No Title X $ anti-abortion ctrs • Birth control OTC • Ban abstinence-only ed https://t.co/3gN57CurAZ”

An excellent plan; it should be adopted wholesale into the platform.

Craymond

Oct 28, 2017
Portland

twitter.com

Sahil Kapur on Twitter

Hope this at least pressures the moderates to do the same.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I like a lot of that. I wonder about the legality of the TRAP law part, but it's very good.
I do have a slight disagreement about birth control OTC, especially since under an ideal Bernie presidency, office visits would be free. But that's just me. Overall good plan.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017

twitter.com

Sahil Kapur on Twitter

Traditional birth control is a series of hormones with potential risks and side effects that need to be properly monitored by, at least, an internist.

It will and should never be OTC, but access should be beyond universal. Like you should be able to download an app, talk to a nurse practitioner, and get access to the stuff.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017

Philip Wegmann @PhilipWegmann

BREAKING: "The American Conservative Union has learned that one of our CPAC attendees has unfortunately tested positive today for coronavirus."

ACU adds that "this attendee had no interaction with the President or the Vice President and never attended the events in the main hall."

More: "The Trump Administration is aware of the situation, and we will continue regular communication with all appropriate government officials."

5:17 PM - Mar 7, 2020

Errr how on earth could you know if they ever attended events in the main hall?

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Traditional birth control is a series of hormones with potential risks and side effects that need to be properly monitored by, at least, an internist.

It will and should never be OTC, but access should be beyond universal. Like you should be able to download an app, talk to a nurse practitioner, and get access to the stuff.
This is totally where I am. It should be easy, free, and available on demand to anyone who wants it. But this isn't like taking a Tylenol. I take testosterone injections because of a hormonal disorder. It's a controlled substance. I have to be monitored very, very closely. I have friends who took BC and ended up with blood clots. So, while I'm 100% in favor of free access, free appointments, free transportation to appointments, handing it out to anyone who wants it without parental permission, etc....OTC makes me nervous.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
Remember after Hillary passed out, she was replaced with a look alike? And she had really died and was in hiding,.
This mental decline thing is somehow more offensive and stupid than that.

lenovox1

Oct 26, 2017
This is totally where I am. It should be easy, free, and available on demand to anyone who wants it. But this isn't like taking a Tylenol. I take testosterone injections because of a hormonal disorder. It's a controlled substance. I have to be monitored very, very closely. I have friends who took BC and ended up with blood clots. So, while I'm 100% in favor of free access, free appointments, free transportation to appointments, handing it out to anyone who wants it without parental permission, etc....OTC makes me nervous.

To add on, 10 states now allow a pharmacist to prescribe birth control. That's probably adequate as long as one is honest about what drugs they're taking, their prior medical history, and their blood pressure and any familial history.

More and more women across the US can now get hormonal birth control without the hassle of needing a doctor to prescribe it. Depending on the state, this means easier access to contraception methods like the pill, the patch, the ring or the shot.

Washington D.C. and 10 states – California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington, and most recently, Utah – now allow women to get their birth control prescription directly from a pharmacist, saving them a trip to the doctor's office.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
To add on, 10 states now allow a pharmacist to prescribe birth control. That's probably adequate as long as one is honest about what drugs they're taking, their prior medical history, and their blood pressure and any familial history.

Expanding the things pharmacists can do is something I'm a fan of (such as shots, etc.) This is fine too. But just having it sit there, and you can go grab it without talking to any provider? Not a fan of that.

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
Super gross. I've noticed it too. This is the kind of shit I expect from Trump supporters.

It's also happening right here, in this thread and in other areas of this forum, and (based on what I've seen, and I haven't seen every post in every thread!) going unmoderated. It's a vile, false, and harmful conspiracy theory and should be treated as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.