• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
Now that congress is being forced to come back to Washington to vote instead of passing it by unanimous consent, groups like HFC can now cast votes against it.

Also don't die Kevina Bugga. I would not rush to the ER for mild symptoms but I would call the doctor. Obviously if you're experiencing severe pain and can't get ahold of a doctor, that's a different story.

Oct 25, 2017
Also don't die Kevina Bugga. I would not rush to the ER for mild symptoms but I would call the doctor. Obviously if you're experiencing severe pain and can't get ahold of a doctor, that's a different story.

If it's appendicitis, time is of the essence. When I had it, I had a chronic pain in my lower right abdomen all day and just wanted to go home and rest- instead first chance I had to get to the ER, we took it and the doctors took several hours to test and be sure that I had appendicitis, all the while assuring me that there was no chance it was appendicitis and that I just had something minor and would be on my merry way soon enough. Apparently my appendix was just on the verge of bursting when they started my surgery.

Because the doctors caught it in time, I was only in the hospital for a night. Others in this thread already mentioned how they or a loved one were in the hospital for longer because their appendix burst. Y2Kev could seriously die if it's appendicitis.

Go to the ER. Better to be safe than sorry.

gcubed

Oct 25, 2017
If it's appendicitis, time is of the essence. When I had it, I had a chronic pain in my lower right abdomen all day and just wanted to go home and rest- instead first chance I had to get to the ER, we took it and the doctors took several hours to test and be sure that I had appendicitis, all the while assuring me that there was no chance it was appendicitis and that I just had something minor and would be on my merry way soon enough. Apparently my appendix was just on the verge of bursting when they started my surgery.

Because the doctors caught it in time, I was only in the hospital for a night. Others in this thread already mentioned how they or a loved one were in the hospital for longer because their appendix burst. Y2Kev could seriously die if it's appendicitis.

exactly my experience. Dr's in the ER all told me the symptoms were too perfect, it wasn't going to be that. Relax, we will test you but you will go home soon. 6 hours later I was in the operating room

plagiarize

Eating crackers
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA
Golf, in all honesty *can* easily be played while maintaining social distancing. Not saying that's what everyone is doing, but if you aren't going in the club house, its extremely easy to stay at least six feet away from anyone else while playing golf.

DinosaurusRex

Oct 26, 2017
"Had to give up some stupid things!" like *checks notes* not being able to grift recovery money for himself, and actually giving unemployed people some relief 🤷🏻‍♂️

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain

I guess I'm just saying if I went to the ER every time I had hours of lower abdominal pain in the same pinpoint spot that turned out to be gas, then I'd be in the ER a lot for no reason.

But if you suspect your appendix, and can't get ahold of your doctor in a timely manner, it makes sense.

Oct 27, 2017
The pressure isn't from Trump himself, but worse - it's from their electorate that loves Trump no matter what (even after, say, they've lost their farming or manufacturing business).

Iolo

Oct 27, 2017
Britain
By Trump's own admission Massie cannot stop the bill by himself and the House is back in DC anyway, so it is unclear why the disproportionate reaction.

Nov 20, 2017
kondik_map_1_november_7_2019.png

Massie won KY-04 by over 27.5% in 2018. Bevin won it by 6.5% last year.

(I mean, it's not nearly close to being a viable target, but it's funny and keeping it closer in NKY was how Beshear won last year.)

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I'm just saying if I went to the ER every time I had hours of lower abdominal pain in the same pinpoint spot that turned out to be gas, then I'd be in the ER a lot for no reason.

But if you suspect your appendix, and can't get ahold of your doctor in a timely manner, it makes sense.

I would be a bit more lax on the matter if Y2Kev hadn't mentioned that he's had this exact pain since last night. Aside from the pain not going away, I'm concerned with how much time's already passed by without him seeing medical aid.

exactly my experience. Dr's in the ER all told me the symptoms were too perfect, it wasn't going to be that. Relax, we will test you but you will go home soon. 6 hours later I was in the operating room

Yeah, this is another reason to be concerned and go in to the ER in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.