• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Autodidact

Oct 25, 2017

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
They'll fall for it for another few days at least. When we hit four figure deaths a day, no amount of gaslighting is going to work, and we're looking to be less than a week away from that.
Indeed. Kind of hard to bury your head in the sand when it's already filled with the bodies of your friends and family.

Oct 27, 2017
"Let me start by saying thank you to the American people..."
Yup, sure enough Pence said it again, must be the third or fourth day in a row now he's led off with this.

OP
OP
Ogodei

Ogodei

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Coruscant

For my part I have a friend with MS and a dad with chronic conditions (albeit he got his immune cell count up to normal levels in time for this mess). I had to go into the office today because we need a body there to take in the mail, and one other coworker who doesn't have home internet was there too talking about how there needed to be "balance" and I kind of snapped at him.

Life goes on if you miss a few bill payments. We can't bring back the dead.

adam387

Nov 27, 2017
I mean, it really just depends how much the public cares about Biden's speech. Obviously it doesn't matter now but getting closer to election day, these moments are gonna get amplified x100 everywhere.
But this isn't even a gaffe or a speech thing. He was getting emotional about the brave folks who have fought and lost their lives. And he wanted to move on. That was it.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think that clip is that bad. Is the argument that he's suffering from dementia because he's so exasperated and frustrated that we are mishandling the biggest crisis of a generation that he can't express his agitation? Oh no someone wheel out the corpse of Bernie's campaign to capitalize.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
The stock market btw is not coming back up that fast. Essentially all analysts have significant and meaningful cuts to earnings (which is logical) so unless you expect multiple expansion because of pixie dust then the market is not going to trade at higher levels just for fun.

Oct 25, 2017
But this isn't even a gaffe or a speech thing. He was getting emotional about the brave folks who have fought and lost their lives. And he wanted to move on. That was it.
I know which is why this video is bad faith posting (I should've clarified this in the original post), but I'm still wondering if his speech will become a thing like Hillary sounding shrill in the media and Hillary spits out unidentified phlegm in water.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I know which is why this video is bad faith posting (I should've clarified this in the original post), but I'm still wondering if his speech will become a thing like Hillary sounding shrill in the media and Hillary spits out unidentified phlegm in water.
Very possible. Though I think he seems relatable in his gaffeness vs. Hillary, the evil bitch who doesn't make cookies.

can maybe you guys stop responding and just report the posts

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
WOMEN VOTING WOULD BE THE END OF OUR REPUBLIC AS WE KNOW IT!!!

true cuz they're all wahhhh etc. hillarwiiu

Oct 25, 2017
Nationwide VBM probably completely kills election night coverage. Cable news cries more

Us not knowing who's president for like 3 weeks would probably be bad but I'm fine with the tradeoff

Status
Not open for further replies.